Chapter V Steel Products
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     Old Jack was obviously patient with Thane Tom. In his mind, there was no boy in the village more sensible than Thane Tom. It was hard to imagine how such a father could have such a good son.

     “The Master of Soul is the title of Master Soul. Soul division is the most noble profession in our entire Douluo continent, they can be powerful warriors, can also have excellent auxiliary ability. But no matter what kind of soul teacher, the level is sorted according to the same title.”

     “Soul division has its own soul force, according to the strength of the soul force, a total of ten titles. Each title is divided into 10 levels. At the beginning of the entry, called the soul, as long as the soul awakens, everyone is a soul. If the soul can practice, when the soul force reaches the eleventh level, it will enter the next title, that is, the soul teacher. The Master of the Soul is the third in the entire title sequence. 

     Having reached the realm of the great soul master, he is already a rather powerful soul master. The total of 10 titles is like this.”

     

     "Soul, Sou That's why we came from the name of the mainland. Legend has it that Dou Luo, who has reached 90 levels or above, can give himself a seal on his own, and they are simply invincible! "

      The glory of pride shines in our eyes. "our Holy Soul Village was born with an eighth title a hundred years ago." In the whole city of Notting, and even in the province of Fassno, it is rare. "

      John Tom skimmed his mouth. "Old Jack, it's just a legend."

     As if touched against the scales, old Jack was furious, “What is the legend, the legend also comes from the fact. You have been in the village six years, John Tom, and you ought to know what that saint is to us. If I hear you insult Lord Soul again, I'll banish you from the village. Do you think I'd want to come to your shithole if it wasn't for little Thane?”

     John Tom was not angry, and continued to pound on his farm tools as if he had not heard what Jack had said.

     Jack glared at him, then said to Thain Tom, "You mustn't be as decadent as your father. All right, I'll go. I'll pick you up in three days."

      With that, old Jack left the forge in a rage.

     "Daddy." Thain Tom called out.

      "Huh?" John Tom glanced at him coldly, saw the chill in his father's eyes, and Thane Tom had to swallow his words. Head down to his own room to continue the struggle of the ten thousand strikes.

      Night fell, and supper was over, and John Tom wiped his mouth and went out of the habit, for which it was a matter of routine for him, to go out and drink. Drink the worst ale.

     “Daddy. Wait a minute.” Thain Tom stopped John Tom before he could clear the dishes. "What?" John Tom glared at him impatiently. Though John Tom had never hit Thane Tom, Thane Tom was naturally afraid of his father for some reason. For two people, he can not change this feeling.

"That ten thousand, I forged finished." Thain Tom said.

      "Oh?" John Tom's eyes seemed to brighten. "Show me."

      "Good." Sean Tom hurried back to his room. Soon he came out carrying a piece of iron.

      The iron block is black, although the form is not regular, but it looks like every section is very brilliant, in which the black light is looming. The entire lump of iron is about one of the original four people, and Thain Tom uses Tom's magic to hold it without difficulty.

      John Tom took the black iron in his hand and looked at it carefully before his eyes. "Now do you understand what I say?"

     Thain Tom nodded, “Hundreds of refining into steel, and the poor quality of the metal through continuous forging and purification, will become high-quality. Dad, are you trying to tell me this?”

      John Tom, finding that his son seemed to surprise him these days, returned the iron to him. “Then go ahead. Bring it back to me when you've forged it to the size of your fist.” With that, he turned and walked out of the house.

      He had said that he could teach Thane Tom to forge the iron by ten thousand strokes, but now he seemed to have broken his promise. But Sean Tom didn't care about that. He just thought about what John Tom had said.  

     "Fist size?" Can such a large piece of iron really be forged to the size of a fist? Although only a quarter of its original volume, Thain Tom knew that as the iron became denser and denser, it became more difficult to shrink. Trying to forge it to the size of a fist is not going to take another 10,000 strokes.

      Refined into steel, then what is the million refining? Thain Tom, with a twinkle in his eye, made a slight mistake, and slipped deftly into his room. Soon, the clanging of knocks sounded again in the forge.

      Three days passed quickly, and Thain Tom went up to the top of the hill every morning to do his regular work, and when he came home, besides cooking, he forged. It's kind of a struggle with that pig iron. The rate of beating increases every day. Tom Magic helps him quickly regain his strength and maintain the continuous forging process.

       "Little Thain, Grandpa's here to pick you up." Old Jack arrived at the forge on time, perhaps because he was bored with John Tom. He didn't even go in this time, but called for Thane Tom outside.

      Thain Tom glanced at his father, who had just finished breakfast beside him. John Tom's Cold Way: “Go ahead. Don't miss lunch.”

1