Chapter VI Tim
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Thain Tom answered, and went out of the forge.

      Led by old Jack, Thain Tom followed him to the Hall of Martial Souls in the middle of the village. Of course, this so-called Hall of Martial Souls is just a big wooden house.

      Because everyone has a soul, every year there will be a child to wake up. Therefore, in any place on the bloody continent, you can see the shadow of the Wu Soul Temple. Of course, these are just parts. Different levels.

      This year, there are eight children in the Holy Soul Village who have awakened. Thain Tom is the last to come under the leadership of old Jack.

     The children of the village did not think highly of Thane Tom, and it was not only among the aristocracy that the poor loved the rich, but even more so among the common people. Thain Tom himself was a man of two lives, and was well over thirty years old, and naturally he did not want to deal with these children. For him, the extra time might as well be used for cultivation. He had no childhood playmates.

      In addition to the village chief Jack and the eight children, there is a young man in the temple of the spirit of the warrior, who looks more than twenty years old, and whose face is very handsome. A white suit, behind the black cloak, chest is the center of the position, there is a fist size of the soul word. This is the standard dress of the direct personnel of the Hall of Martial Souls.

     On the left chest, there is a badge engraved with a long sword, which is a total of three long swords. People like Jack, who are familiar with the soul division, know that the number of three handles represents the third class title of the soul division, and the long sword represents the deacon from the temple of the wu soul is a war soul division.

"Hello, dear Master of the Soul of War, I will trouble you this time." Old Jack saluted the young man respectfully.

     The young man showed a faint pride in his eyebrows, and bowed himself a little bit, which was salty and salty. "I don't have much time. Let's start now."

     Old Jack said, "all right. Children, this is a master of war spirits from Notting City. 

     Next, he will lead you to open up your own souls. You must cooperate with the master to awaken the spirit, and Grandpa looks forward to some of you who will be able to become soul masters. "

     The young man said impatiently, "well, that's what you said last year." Is it really that easy to be a soul master? I have walked through six villages, none of whom have soul power. There is no suitable martial arts soul. "

 

      Old Jack's eyes showed a hint of sadness, sighed, and said: “Yeah! Only the inheritors of the major gangs are the easiest to become soul masters. We ordinary people are very difficult.” Shaking his head, he walked out of the Hall of Martial Souls.

      The young man's eyes fell on the eight children in front of him. As a deacon in the Wu Soul Temple, it was his job to help ordinary people to wake up. He was used to it. "Children, stand in a row." For these children, his attitude is much softer.

     Eight children stood in front of the young men, with Thain Tom on the far left. His figure is smaller than that of other children of his age.

     The young man smiled: “My name is Tim. I'm the 26th Spiritual Master. I'll be your guide. Now I will awaken you one by one. Remember, no matter what happens, don't be afraid.”

      As he spoke, Tim opened his parcel on a nearby table and took out two items, six jet-black round stones and a shiny blue crystal ball.

     Tim placed six black stones in a hexagonal shape on the ground and motioned for the first child on the right to stand among them.

      "Don't be afraid. Close your eyes and feel it." As he said this, Tim's eyes suddenly lit up and he let out a low, "Lone wolf, possessed."

     A wisp of light blue light first released from the center of his eyebrows, along the position of the eyebrows has been upward, into the bun.

     Tim's hair was originally black, but when the green light was injected, it instantly turned gray, and grew rapidly, the same color hair appeared on his bare hands, at the same time, his body seemed to expand a lot. The whole body is full of muscle sensation.

     The specific clothing of Wuhun Temple is very elastic and has not burst because of his size. Tim's eyes had turned a faint green, and the claws of his hands protruding from his fingers gleamed faintly. Two rings of light from his feet, constantly from the foot to the head of the hovering. One is white and the other is yellow. Especially weird.

     The one he called out to the black stone was a boy. Seeing the change in Tim's body, he suddenly exclaimed, "Ah -" and ran away.

The green glint in tim's eyes was really scary, and he grabbed the kid, “Don't move. Don't be afraid, this is my soul, Lone Wolf. If any of you can become a soul teacher in the future, you will also use the same ability.”

      The only one who wasn't too scared was Thain Tom, but he also worked his way up when Tim changed.

      Compared with surprise, Thain Tom was more curious. Gray hair and green eyes appeared on his body. These were the characteristics of wolves. Could it be said that after the Wu Soul possessed, people became wolves? No, no. It's a wolf's ability. Then, the soul master this profession, should be the better use of the ability of the soul.

     For the first time, Thain Tom found that he was interested in the soul master, and he was now eager to know what his soul was.

      Tim hands quickly shot out, six faint green light into the ground of six black stones, immediately, a layer of golden light from the release of six stones, forming a pale golden mask, the child before the cover.

1