Chapter 7 Martial Arts Awakening
1 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     I do not know why, the child who was crying before was just shrouded in the light golden light, and immediately became calm and some sluggish stood there.

      A golden point of light floated out from the black stone on the ground and entered the boy's body.

     The boy's body began to tremble slightly, and wanted to scream but could not.

      "Hold out your right hand." Tim stared at the boy with his dark green eyes and ordered with authority.

     The boy subconsciously stretched out his right hand, and suddenly, all the light points rushed out, and in an instant, a sickle appeared in his palm.

     It seems that the scythe is not a shadow and illusion, but a real existence.

     Tim frowned. “It's a weapon. Can a scythe be used as a weapon? Well, I guess it's hard.”

     The golden light gradually converged, and the boy was surprised to see the small sickle in his hand, and some were at a loss.

     Timdao: “Your soul is a sickle, a weapon. Come, let me see if you have the spirit. If you have soul power, even the weapon can also be practiced by the war spirit master. After all, the sickle also has some attack power.”

    "Master, what should I do?" The boy asked timidly.

    Tim quietly said: “Take back your soul with your mind. In the future, when you want to use it, you will also call it out with your mind.”

      The boy tried for a long time before he pulled back the sickle in his hand. Tim held the blue crystal ball in front of him and motioned for him to place his right hand on it.

      The contrast between the boy's tender little hand and Tim's dewclaws, which are positioned above and below the crystal ball, looks extremely obvious.

     After a while, Tim was disappointed: “No soul force. You can't become a soul. Go to the side.”

     

     The same scene continues to be staged, there are five children's soul awakening, their soul is some hoe, sickle and the like of farm tools, even a beast soul did not appear, as for the soul force, have also been Su Yuntao judged as' no '.

     It was the turn of the seventh child, the last in front of Thane Tom.

      Tim seemed a little tired from the constant use of his soul power, but he was ready to help all eight children complete the awakening process.

      The golden light points gathered, and this time, it was no longer a farm tool, but a change. A light blue grass appeared in the palm of the girl's hand, gently fluttering.

      Thain Tom had a vague feeling that he had seen the blue grass himself. It soon occurred to him that the grass, called blue-silver grass, was as common in the village as the grass of his own world, and served no other purpose than to be more vigorous. It was only because the girl had a pale gold mask on the outside that he did not recognize her at a glance.

      Although it wasn't a farm tool, the disappointment in Tim's eyes was more obvious, “It's a ghost. No attack, no defense, no auxiliary capabilities. Blue silver grass is also a standard form of waste spirit.” With that, he handed the blue crystal ball to the girl in accordance with the procedure, and as he expected, there was still no soul force.

     Finally, it was Thane Tom's turn, and Tim didn't have to say that he was standing in the middle of the six black rocks.

     With the infusion of Tim's six soul forces, the light golden light lit up again.

    Warm, this is the first feeling of Thain Tom, the whole person seems to be wrapped in a warm world, indescribably comfortable. It's no wonder that the children before were so emotionally stable as soon as they were enveloped in this golden light.

    

     The warm breath penetrates into the body, and Thain Tom clearly feels that his Tom magic seems to fluctuate slightly, and then, under the traction of the warm energy, there seems to be something broken in the body, and all the warm breath flows into his palm for a moment.

     

     Tim's eyes suddenly lit up, for there were more golden spots in the golden mask than all the children before them combined. He felt vaguely that a rather powerful warrior spirit was about to appear. The excitement was palpable.

       For those of them who are responsible for the awakening of ordinary people, if they can awaken a child with extraordinary potential and then pull it into the temple, they can get a lot of evaluation benefits, which will be greatly beneficial to promotion.

      But soon Tim was disappointed.

      Sean Tom unconsciously raised his right hand. What he saw was blue. This kind of blue, today in this village in the Wu Soul Temple has been the second appearance.

     Blue-silver grass, just like the girl before. The standard of the Spirit of Waste exists.

      Tim's unfathomable way: “It is a waste of soul, it seems that the holy soul village is also a waste of time. All right, kids, you can leave.” The previous large number of golden spots appeared, which had brought him great hope, but in the end it was only blue and silver grass, and the feeling of the gap made Tim a little uncomfortable.

     

      "Uncle, you haven't tested me yet." Thain Tom watched as Tim was about to put away the blue crystal ball and alerted him.

     Tim did not return: “Don't try. I've never seen a soul like Blue Silvergrass.”

      "Let me try, uncle." Thain Tom insisted. The warmth of the golden light felt strange as it worked inside him, and the open door made him feel as if his Tom Magic had changed slightly. At the same time, he also wanted to know what was the difference between his magic and the world's warriors.

     Tim paused for a moment, then turned to meet Thane Tom's calm, somewhat determined gaze. In my mind, this child seems different.

1