Chapter 8 : Innate Full Soul Force
2 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      "Okay." It won't waste too much time to try the soul force. As he spoke, he handed the blue crystal ball to Thain Tom.

      According to the method that Tim had taught before, Thain Tom controlled his blue and silver grass back into the body, and he found that it was not difficult, as long as he controlled the magic of Tom, and the magic back into the body, it could be done. At the same time, he also found that when the blue and silver grass appeared, it seemed to be his own Tom magic, as if the blue grass was condensed by Tom magic.

       Palm just a paste on the blue crystal ball, Thain Tom's body trembled violently, he was surprised to find that the sinking looks very beautiful blue crystal ball has a huge suction, his magic seems to find a vent general surge out. He wanted to escape, but he could not escape the strong suction.

     Also surprised was Tim, just as he thought the last soul test in the village was just a situation, when suddenly the blue crystal ball in his hand lit up, the dazzling blue light spread from the beginning, and in the blink of an eye, the crystal ball sparkled like a bright jewel. The faint blue halo is exposed and unspeakable.

      According to the traditional test, as long as the crystal ball appears a little sense, even a trace of light, it proves that the subject has the existence of soul, and there is only one explanation for the dazzling light in the blue crystal ball in front of you.

       "Oh, my God, it's innate." The green light was released from Tim again, and the crystal ball popped off Thain Tom's palm. 

       By this time, he looked at the boy in front of him very differently. It's like looking at a monster.

       Thain Tom naturally also found himself and the other children's test situation is different, puzzled asked: "uncle, what is the innate spirit force?"

      Tim looked at him blankly, and subconsciously explained: “When everyone awakens in the spirit, in addition to the shape of the soul to determine whether it is powerful, the number of soul force is also crucial. Most people have no soul power when they wake up, just like these children before. They are not destined to become spiritual teachers. And as long as there is a soul force, even if only a trace, Can practice through meditation, and in the spirit of awakening, the soul of how much force is crucial, determines the level of soul division science of uniting the starting, the higher the soul force congenital, the faster the speed of uniting the day after tomorrow, at the same time, because the start is high, also naturally ahead of others. The so-called congenital full soul force is the highest soul force that can be achieved when the martial soul awakens.”

      "The Supreme Soul?" Thain Tom looked at Tim, his mind racing. He didn't know what his psychic powers were like, but he was sure that the blue crystal ball that was in charge of testing was sucking in his own Tom magic. Does that mean that your magic has become a spiritual force in this world?

       Perhaps because Sean Tom's innate full soul power has brought a lot of impact to Tim, he took the trouble to explain: “Our Martial Soul level is such that each tenth level is a title. As long as the soul is awakened, it can automatically be called a soul. Of course, only a soul. According to the strength of the soul force, to distinguish the level. The so-called congenital full soul force is that after awakening, the soul force can reach the highest level of congenital. I have never met a person with a congenital soul force, and when I woke up, I was only a second soul force.”

      Thain Tom had come back to God at this time, and finally found a real soul teacher, he would not give up, and quickly asked his own doubts. “Can the soul force only reach the tenth level? No higher?”

      Tim's whole body was green and he took back his spirit. “Of course not. The power of the soul is not so easy. Each jump a title, not only the soul force to reach the peak of the previous title, but also need to get a soul ring. Without the Soul Ring, even if you try hard to cultivate, you will not be able to enter the next title. For example, as you are now, because you have reached the innate full soul force, so your soul force wants to continue to improve, not only meditation, but must first get a soul ring, enter the next level, before you can continue to practice.”

      Thain Tom suddenly said: “Soul ring, is that the halo you just wore? You're level 26, so you have two Soul Rings.”

      Tim nodded his head and said: “Exactly. Your situation is very special, congenital full soul force but a once-in-a-century genius. It's a shame. What a shame. It's a ghost. 

      Even if your soul is just a farm tool, it is much stronger than the waste soul blue and silver grass. In that case, I can also.”

      He didn't say another word, but Thain Tom knew what he meant, too, though a veil seemed to have been lifted from his heart.

    

       Thain Tom had always been a thoughtful man, in a previous life and still in this one. According to Tim, if the soul force is really connected to its own magic. Then, after coming to this world, the magic that has been cultivated has become the soul force, and the reason why his Tom magic cannot enter the second realm is because of the so-called soul ring. That is to say, if you want to improve again, you must get the soul ring like a soul master. But what is a soul ring?

     Sean Tom was about to ask more, but Tim had already picked up his package and was heading outside.

      "Old Jack."

      The door opened and old Jack met Tim with a nervous face. “Master, how about it. Is there any chance that the children in our village can become spiritual masters this year?”

      Tim looked at him, sighed, and said: "there is to have one, but it is a pity."

      There was a look of uncertainty in Jack's eyes as he probed, "Master, is that..."

     Tim's Road: “Of the eight children this year, only one has the soul force, and it is still a congenital soul force, but unfortunately, his soul is blue and silver grass. Do you understand?”

     “Bluesilvergrass? Born full of soul force? Oh, my God.” The expression of disappointment on Jack's face was even more serious than that of Su Yuntao. He has also been a village chief for so many years, and naturally understands what kind of significance the innate full soul force represents. But this congenital full soul force appears in the blue silver grass soul, but it is...

       "Master, is there really no way to cultivate the blue silver grass?" Jack asked, frowning.

      Tim could feel old Jack's mood, but he was not as proud as he had been at the beginning. He patted old Jack on the shoulder and said: “It's not entirely impossible to cultivate. Just, do you think the blue silver grass with the ascension of the soul, will evolve into what it looks like? After all, the soul is a soul. Even if you become a soul teacher, I am afraid it is also a waste soul teacher. It is a pity that the original full soul force. Well, I have to go now, and go to the next village.”

       After all, Tim left the village without waiting for Don to ask any more questions. Without Tim, Thane Tom could only run up to Jack and ask the questions he most wanted to know. “Grandpa Jack, what is a soul ring? How can I get a Soul Ring?”

       Old Jack seemed to be still pondering what Tim had said, and unconsciously replied: “I do not know what is the soul ring, want to get the soul ring, seems to be to hunt the soul beast. This is a dangerous thing that only the soul can do.”

1