Chapter 9:Bluesilvergrass
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"     Oh." Soul Ring, Soul Beast, these two new names echoed in Thain Tom's heart. 

     Although he is not sure whether his guess is correct, but Tom magic has been unable to break through the bottleneck, this soul ring is obviously a breakthrough.

     At this time, Jack has come back to God, looked down at Thain Tom, surprised: "little Thain, you are not the master said that the innate soul power, the soul of the blue and silver grass boy."

     Thain Tom nodded, "It's me."

      Old Jack crouched down and looked at Thain Tom face to face. “Xiao San, I didn't expect your talent to be so good, but unfortunately, you have such a father, no good martial spirit to pass on to you. 

     Otherwise, maybe you can really become the second soul saint in our village. You tell Grandpa if you are willing to go to a special school to learn the cultivation methods of the soul master. Only there is the most accurate knowledge of the soul.”

   Thain Tom had developed a strong interest in the soul, especially the soul and his own Tom magic, but he still did not directly answer, "Grandpa Jack, this is to ask my father."

      Jack suddenly realized that, yes, a child is still a child, after all, and John Tom had to be consulted.

       The eyes showed a bit of a firm light, although he really did not want to see the dirty ghost, but in order to be able to give a soul teacher in the village, he also could not care for this much.

      "Come on, little Thain. Grandpa will take you home." Old Jack sneaked back to the other children and let their parents take them. Then he took Thain Tom back to the forge.

      In the morning it was John Tom's usual bedtime, and the blacksmith was quiet.

"John Tom, Johnny Tom." Old Jack didn't care whether John Tom was asleep or not, for he hated the untidy blacksmith. He would have kicked John Tom out of the village had it not been for the cheap farm tools he forged.

      Calling John Tom, old Jack looked around for a chair, but he didn't have the courage to pull it up when he looked at the rags. He's old enough not to break a bone here.

      "Who's yelling?" John Tom's voice sounded a little angry, and the inner curtain was thrown back and he came slowly out.

He saw his own son first, then turned his eyes to Jack. "Old Jack, what are you doing?"

       Jack was unimpressed: “Today is the day your son wakes up. Don't you know how important it is? Other people are accompanied by their parents, but you can be good, or the same.”

        John Tom looked at his son again, as if he hadn't heard Jack's sarcasm. “Little Thain, has your spirit awakened? What is it?”

       Thain Tom said, "Daddy, it's bluegrass."

"Blue and silver grass?" I don't know why, but when John Tom, who had never been very interested in anything foreign, heard these three words, his body suddenly trembled, and his eyes showed a special light.

       The change in John Tom's expression was noticed only by Thane Tom. Old Jack, of course, took no notice of the look of a sloppy blacksmith, and said directly: “Although it is blue silver grass, but small three but congenital full soul force. John Tom, I've decided that the one place in the village this year will go to little Thane. Let him go to the Nordin City Junior Soul Teacher Academy. The road is packed in the village.”

      "Blue silver, blue silver." John Tom mumbled a few words, raised his head, eyes showing Thane Tom had never seen a firm light, and said: "No."

     “What did you say? I hope I heard you right.” Jack picked his ear and looked at John Tom in surprise. “You should know how precious this opportunity is, our holy soul village even once a soul saint, a year also only one quota, other villages, but also two or three villages to share a quota, you know? This is a good opportunity. Maybe Little Thain will become a man later.”

       John Tom gave Jack a cold look. “What's the use of people? All I know is that if he leaves, no one will cook for me. Blue silver grass, what do you think the Blue Silver Grass spirit can cultivate into? It's just a ghost.”

      Old Jack was angry. “But he is a congenital full soul force, as long as he can get a soul ring, even if it is the worst quality of the soul ring, he can immediately become a soul teacher. Soul, you know? We haven't had a soul teacher in our village for years.”

John Tom said: “That's what you really want. When you say no, it means no. You can go now.”

      "Tom -- John --" Old Jack was burning to the limit.

       John Tom was still languid, “Don't be so loud. I'm not deaf. I said you can go.”

     “Grandpa Jack, don't be angry. I still don't want to learn the ability of the soul master. Dad's right. Bluegrass is just a ghost. Thank you for your kindness.”

      Jack hated John Tom with all his heart, but he loved the sensible Thain Tom with all his heart. His anger subsided and he sighed. “Good boy, Grandpa is not angry. Okay, grandpa's leaving.” Said, turning and heading outside.

     Thain Tom hurried off. Dad could ignore it, but Jack was the village chief, and he was very good to him, and he would never be less polite.

       Jack stopped at the forge. He turned to John Tom. “That's the end of your life, John Tom, but little Thane is still young. Don't you think he ought to be given a living? Don't delay him, become a soul teacher, at least he will not be as down and out as you. 

      Come to me if you change your mind. There are still three months to go before the registration time for this year's Nodin Soul Division Junior College.”

0