Chapter 10:Warrior Twin
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Thain Tom sent old Jack away, and he was a little disappointed. After all, Tim's Ghost Ring might have something to do with his Tom Magic Breakthrough. But he didn't show it, and he believed that there was a chance.

       Slowly back to the forge, John Tom surprisingly did not go back to the room to sleep, but sat in a chair with his eyes closed.

       "Dad, you go back to your room and sleep for a while. I'll get ready for lunch."

      John Tom closed his eyes and said: “Are you disappointed too? Do you also want to become a spiritual teacher?”

      Thain Tom paused. “It's all right, dad. it's good to be a blacksmith, too. Didn't you promise to teach me how to make farm tools?”

   

        John Tom opened his eyes slowly, and in them Thain Tom saw emotion. Before he knew it, John Tom's right fist was clenched, and there was a cold breath on his old face. “Soulmaster? What is the use of a soul teacher? Don't say just a waste soul, even the most powerful soul, the most powerful soul teacher can have what use? But it's still a waste.”

        John Tom's emotions were so intense that his body trembled, and dimly Thane Tom saw something glistening in his father's eyes.

      Ran over. Thain Tom took John Tom's fist, “Dad, don't be angry, I don't want to be a soul teacher. I've been with you, cooking for you.”

      Take a deep breath, John Tom's excitement comes and goes quickly, light way: "Release your martial spirit to me."

    

       "Good." Thain Tom nodded, raised his right hand, the body of Tom magic quietly course, consciousness feeling the special heat flow and Tom magic blend into one, pale blue light appeared in his palm, in an instant, a blue Ying Ying grass has appeared.

      Staring at the blue and silver grass in Thain Tom's hand, John Tom lost his mind for a long time, and gradually recovered. The light in his eyes was uncertain, and he murmured: “Blue Silver Grass. Sure enough, it is blue silver grass. Same as hers.”

       Suddenly, John Tom suddenly stood up, turned and walked toward the inside, and the sudden movement almost caused Thain Tom in front of him to fall, and the blue and silver grass in his hand disappeared.

      "Daddy."

       John Tom waved an impatient hand. "Don't bother me." Said, already opened the curtain inside.

      "But I still have a soul." Thain Tom still speaks of his own differences after the awakening of the Wu Soul today. It was a question he hadn't asked Tim and Jack, who were, after all, outsiders.

   ……

    【 Tom Tom's Law, Rule 1: Never let someone you can't fully trust know what you really are. 】

   ……

       Thain Tom knew the Tom Law by heart, and was absolutely committed to the general principles.

         The curtain was flung back, and John Tom reappeared in the outer room, his face now full of shock, and his eyes could be seen to be red, as though he had been weeping.

   

         Thain Tom did not speak, but as before raised his right hand, slowly raised his left hand, this time, is no longer blue, faint black light spewing out from his palm, brilliance moment condensation, a strange thing appeared in his palm.

        It was a black hammer, hammer handle about half a foot long, the hammer is cylindrical, looks like a smaller version of the casting hammer, but in the hammer black surface, but there is a special light, cylindrical hammer, coiled around a faint pattern.

        I don't know why, but when the hammer appeared in Thain Tom's hand, the air in the room seemed a little oppressive, and Thain Tom seemed unable to bear the weight of the small hammer. His face had gone a little pale.

    

       Unlike the bluesilver grass, which consumed little of Tom's magic, this small black hammer absorbed almost all of Thane Tom's magic as soon as it appeared. He could only manage to hold the handle of the hammer. Although the hammer looks small, in fact, it weighs far more than the casting hammer.

       "This, this is..." John Tom came to Thain Tom in almost a single stride, grabbed his hand holding the hammer, and brought it to him. John Tom's hand was strong, and at least now Thain Tom no longer felt the weight of the hammer on his arm.

        As John Tom's hand took his, Thane Tom felt a warm kinship in his heart. "Daddy, what's the matter?"

       Looking at the small black hammer, the excitement that had disappeared before appeared again in John Tom's eyes, “Twin Warriors. They are twin souls. Son, my son.”

    

       Suddenly, John Tom opened his powerful arms and hugged Thain Tom tightly into his arms.

       John Tom's chest was broad, perhaps because of his long work as a blacksmith, and although he looked lazy on the surface, his muscles had not diminished with age, and his arms were warm. The sense of security that a father brings is irreplaceable by anything else.

      "Daddy." Thane Tom froze. It seemed to be the first time in his memory that John Tom had embraced him like this.

       The small hammer in his hand seemed to be getting heavier and heavier, and although Thain Tom liked the warmth of fatherly love, he did not want the hammer to fall on his father.

      "Dad, I can't hold on." Thain Tom couldn't help saying.

      John Tom unfolded his arms. "Take it back."

   

      Thain Tom wondered why he couldn't lift the hammer, which was clearly a special force in his Tom magic mix. What surprised him more was that after summoning the small hammer, his magic power had been consumed.

0