Chapter 11: The Three Hearts
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         Sean Tom had never seen his father's face look so good, and John Tom's face was full of mixed emotions, and it was a long time before he said, “Remember, in your future, always protect the grass in your right hand with the hammer in your left hand. Forever.”

       Thain Tom nodded unknowingly. John Tom got up and went back inside without looking back.

       As he made his lunch, Thain Tom thought about the world he had touched today, the twin spirits, which seemed to exist very rarely in this world, otherwise, his father would not have been so surprised. It seems that his hammer soul seems to touch him very much.

       For him, the more important is the relationship between the soul and Tom magic, if the soul ring is the key to his Tom magic can not break through, then, in any case, have to find a way to get a soul ring test.

        At dinner John Tom was silent, and even seemed to eat less than usual, and now and then his eyes rested on Thane Tom as if hesitating.

        After lunch, Thain Tom habitually began to clean up the dishes, but was stopped by John Tom.

      “You can clean up later. Little Thain, I ask you, do you want to be a soul master?”

Sean Tom looked at John Tom. He didn't want to deceive his father. After a moment's hesitation, he nodded.

        John Tom sighed, his face looking older. "You got to go this way after all." He just said that and went back to his room.

       Thain Tom found that when John Tom sighed, there was a disappointment in his mood but more of a relief expression. He knew that in his father's heart, there seemed to be a lot of things hidden.

        Thain Tom went back to his room to resume his work. Hammers clanged rhythmically against iron. Although it is not known when it will be able to make this pig iron to the size of John Tom's fist, this casting method has a lot of benefits for improving his use of Tom's magic, and it is also good for physical exercise. Thane Tom has begun to try to swing the hammer with as little Tom magic as possible, so that he can last longer with each successive swing. When the afternoon beat had gone on more than three hundred, and it felt as if the pig iron had removed some of its impurities, the curtain was raised, and John Tom came in. He didn't seem to be making farm tools this afternoon, at least Thane Tom didn't hear the familiar banging.

        "Daddy." Thain Tom looked at his father, and the hammer stopped.

     John Tom made a sign for him to go on, and stepped aside, without opening his mouth, but looking at him.

         Sean Tom continued to swing the hammer, his clothes drenched in sweat. With his current magic, it is not enough to adapt to the temperature, what's more, this is definitely a heavy physical labor.

        When, when, when. when. Thain Tom's small body was out of proportion to the hammer in his hand, but every time the hammer swung it was a tiger.

        John Tom said in his heart, born with divine power and innate full soul power, no wonder he was so young to be able to wield a hammer. Old Jack's words may be right, should not affect the child's development because of their decadence, the future road, let him go.

      Watching Thain Tom sweating, John Tom finally made up his mind.

      "Stop." John Tom spoke.

        Thain Tom put down the hammer in his hand, gasped slightly, and quietly prompted the Tom magic breath in his body to restore his physical strength.

       John Tom went over to Thane Tom and took the hammer from him. He looked at the red-hot iron on the stove. "You wouldn't make it the size of a fist if you hit it like that for a year."

       Thane Tom looked up at his tall father. "So what am I supposed to do?"

      John Tom said coldly, "Tell me, when you swing the hammer and hit it, where in the body is the first force?"

       Thain Tom thought about it. “Probably the waist. From the waist to the back, then to the arm to swing the casting hammer?”

        John Tom did not confirm or deny Thain Tom's claim, and went on to ask, "What is the most important part of the human body besides the brain?"

      "It's the heart." Thain Tom answered without hesitation. The heart and brain are also instantly lethal places, and the brain is protected by the skull, while the heart is only skin and muscle. As a disciple of the Tang Dynasty, he knew very well about the structure of the human body. Piercing the enemy's heart with hidden weapons was the most effective and most concise lethal method.

       John Tom paused and said, "Then you tell me how many hearts a person has."

       "Huh?" Thain Tom looked at him in surprise, puzzled. How many hearts do people have?

       "Answer me." John Tom looked at him coldly, and the weight of his figure and breath made Thane Tom gasp.

"One."

      John Tom shook his head. “No, you're wrong. Remember, there are three hearts, not one.”

       "Three?" Sean Tom stared at John Tom dumbfounded, not understanding what he meant.

       John Tom turned his hammer upside down and touched Thane Tom's shins with the handle, “Here it is. The muscles in the lower leg are the second and third heart. If a person wants to exert all his strength, it must be the result of three hearts working at the same time. Therefore, when the force is applied, it does not start with the waist. Three hearts is the starting point.”

        “When the heart in your chest is beating rapidly, the mana starts from the two legs, the power is uploaded to the thighs, through the waist, back, arms, and finally released. Now that's an all-out hit. The heart is strong and the waist is the axis. Watch.”

0