Chapter 12: Teaching(one)
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         John Tom gave a slight stroke of the hammer in his hand, which made Thane Tom step back, and the hammer was already turned in his hand. Low drink a sound, the body half turn, feet locked on the ground, bare two legs outside the tattered pants moment taut, the whole person is like a tiger ready to go, leg force, waist back, casting hammer in the invisible has been brought back, a loud bang. It fell heavily on the piece of red-hot pig iron.

        Thain Tom could feel it all, This is just a process of human force, John Tom has no magic, but there is no release of martial spirit force, which is completely physical force, and the iron block that was red before, but it was completely collapsed by a third, and the deformation is extremely obvious.

        "Using your calves to connect the strength of your body into a whole is all for strength." John Tom returned the hammer to Thane Tom. "You do it."

       "Good." Thain Tom had never thought that forging had such a knock. This method of power is not just used in forging so simple. It should also be used in its own Tom Gang magic.

        With both hands on the hammer handle, mimicking John Tom, Thain Tom's eyes fixed on the red-hot iron, and Tom's magic worked slowly, deep into his calves, his feet clasped to the ground. Thain Tom shouted, leg strength and Tom magic at the same time mana, power burst from the calf, instant spread, waist rotation, drive back, to the shoulders, and then to the arm. He clearly felt that his strength seemed to become unprecedentedly strong, and that from the calf to the arm to the end of the hammer, his body seemed to be flying by this strong belt.

        When the hammer hit the iron accurately, it made a loud noise.

        Thane tom's whole body was lifted off his feet by the swing of the hammer, He staggered a step forward, and the hammer rebounded, and although there was nothing wrong with the hands of Tom, his arms were tingled with the force of the rebound. Fortunately, Tom's magic worked in time, and the tingling feeling gradually disappeared.

        The effect is obvious, although Thain Tom is not as obvious as John Tom because of his age, and the effect of this hammer is not as obvious as that of John Tom, but compared with his previous blows, the effect of this hammer is even enough to withstand dozens of previous blows.

        John Tom did not comment on Thain Tom's actions, but from the look of surprise in his eyes, it was clear that Thain Tom had done better than he had expected. John Tom did not expect that Thain Tom could master such a powerful method in such a short time.

      Where does he know that Thain Tom has been penalizing Tom's magic, not only has the basis of Tom's magic, but also controls the crane to capture the dragon, ghosts and Tom's magic hand, making his coordination ability far exceed his peers. His own understanding is not bad, and the skill of this force is naturally easy to master. Of course, this is the first time, after all, he is not used to master.

      "Dad, did I do the right thing?"

        John Tom nodded slowly, “Do you know what the heart does? The most used muscle is the calf, the calf is the root of all power. The use of good calf strength, will make your strength increase.”

       

      So saying, John Tom went and sat down by the bellows, and pulled out from under it something made of pig iron,  They were two pedal-like objects, which John Tom had attached to the bellows, and which he held with both hands,  “ Casting, the role of the bellows is also very important, the full combustion of the metal, can be better forged, because it will make its toughness stronger.  And any piece of metal, even if it is a metal with more impurities, it itself is a soul, once the temperature is not enough, the power is too large in the forging to make it broken, then, even if re-melting and forging, this metal is just waste.  So, when you hit the iron with all your strength, be sure to keep it warm.  Pull the bellows, but also with the calf force, not only can reduce the consumption of power as much as possible, but also to maximize the effect of the bellows. ”  Pedal on those two pedals, suddenly send force, with the starting point of the leg, the whole body quickly bounces back, arms in the natural drive to open the handle of the bellows, legs from straight back to bend, and then send the hands back. From time to time the bellows worked at full speed, and John Tom did not seem to move fast,  But every time it makes the bellows to the extreme, under the leadership of the calf muscles, the body and the bellows form a special rhythm, the flame suddenly rises from the stove, and the iron is suddenly burned "You pull the bellows, according to what I just did." John Tom gave up his place to Thain Tom.

       With the previous experience of swinging a hammer and careful observation, Thain Tom sat in the position before John Tom and quickly mastered the method of pulling the bellows, although it was still a little raw, but under his careful attention, each force began from the calf. It was, as John Tom had said, not only a great deal less energy, but a great deal better than before.

       John Tom took Thain Tom's casting hammer and said lightly: “Full swing hammer casting, Can make their own strength into full play, but the same, a hammer down, rebound will cause a lot of load on their own, if there is no suitable way to guide, not only easy to hurt themselves, but also make part of the power loss, can not act on the metal. Below my action you have to watch carefully, this will be the key to whether you can beat this pig iron to the size of your fist in a short time.” Taking a deep breath, John Tom's eyes became focused, and as Thain Tom pulled the bellows, the iron was already red, and the hot flames rose, making the room extremely hot.

0