Idle talk: The old days
19.5k 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Idle talk: The old days

I very bad when writing about the past so help me fix all of these while enjoying the chapter


I was born and raised in a small, poor village with about 10 families on the banks of a river that polluted with industrial wastewater. we were all poor, and everyday we fill our hungry stomach with that water.

I couldn’t go to school because I had to work at home. Drinking the water from the river would hurt my stomach, So I had to boil, do the laundry, and cooks everyday.

The most important thing in the job was to make friends with rich kids who could go to school, a wealthy child who eats three meals a day. But I couldn’t do something like that since I dirty and smelly. Instead, I’m asked for the leftovers. The money my dad earned from his job of leveling the road use to buy foods for us to keep us living.

I had a sister, but I didn’t have enough money to even wear clothes. If possible, I’d like to send her to school, then one day we may escape from this life and live a comfortable life. While I was thinking about that, strangely dressed men came with a truck.

At first I thought a peddler had come, but it wasn’t.

“Do you want to sell your internal organs? Liver is 5$! Kidney is 10$!!”

It was a lot of money for us. With that, we can live without thinking about money for a while.

“Is there anyone who can be a slave? I’ll give you 20$!”

Everyone's eyes changed their color. Everyone was starving to death, as there was no tomorrow.

“I’ll sell my wife!!”

“Stop it!”

“We don’t pay for an old woman. We only need young one”

It was a couple who always seemed to have a good relationship. That husband is trying to sell his wife.

I heard it. This is it. I can send my sister to school with this. Then I can return to a place called “Home”.

“Otou-san, wake up!”

Otou-san worked all day and slept. I have to wake him up early, and tell him this idea quickly.

I shook him hard, and suddenly his cheeks became hot as he fell to the floor. Then I saw the dirty bed’s foot and knew that I am about to be beaten.

“….Shut up! What do you want?”

“Some people came to buy people”

“So what….”

“I, sell myself. With that money, my sister can….”

“Really!!!!! Good, Go now”

Otou-san suddenly felt as if he had used drugs. Then he snarled and grabbed my hand and said.

“you are, As I expected from my daughter. Your mother was scum, but you weren’t”

“Otou-san, let my sister go to school”

I’m understand, I’m understand. OK? I won’t lose the money you got.”

And that how I became a slave.

I just became a salve because of the money, but the life of being a slave was easier than when I was in that house. I can eat soup twice a day, although there was almost nothing in it, but I still remember the warm feeling permeated my body.

In here, I had to study. Study how to entertain my owner.

I had to learn English, Russian and Japanese, and if I don’t, the teacher would press a cigarette into my chest. When it was time to sleep, we have to be close together in the basement. The people in here always talking about old times, but most of them were sad, and only a few were happy, although we were always talking about the same thing, but it was very fun. I even got a real friend for the first time.

After studying those languages, they taught us how to use the toilet and how to eat. Somehow I was taught to use a flush toilet, but I had no idea what it was like. It seems that you have to sit on it like on the chair. It’s weird.

As soon as it was over, I learn about sexual skills. I learn how to make my master’s cock feel good and what to do about it.

I didn’t like it, I hate it so I ran away. Naturally, I was punished and my meals reduced to once a day. But this was the road to my lucky days, and I must thank God for that.

------------------------------------------------------

Author: by the way, The girl’s toilet is on the ground with newspaper spread out. That’s why the slums they live in stinks.


 

12