Chapter 24 Commissioned by Asriels
336 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My soul was all but reborn with my wish. I wasn't at all connected to the Nasuverse 'Root' that held the knowledge of all things and thus had the Root sending the information on how to kill all things like Void-Shiki was. No the knowledge of things of which I desire to 'kill' was born of my own CYOA conceptual abilities that protected my mind and soul from imploding from the information overload of everything I saw.

As my now blue and purple ringed eyes opened I saw the truth of the world. I saw the essence of Mami and how her body was completely a useless shell that couldn't be killed, yet I saw how her golden soul was forced into the gem that hung from her clothes and the soul gem was utterly covered in the lines that which I could cut that would instantly kill her via breaking her soul gem.

"His eyes..." Madoka whispered and then attracted to her voice I looked towards her, and then I felt my eyes strain. I saw with the assistance of my magical Cyoa perks just how fucking massive the entity that was the Incubator race was.

For to kill Kyubey, with their hive mind. was to kill all Incubators. And I had no doubt that his race would die so easily.

The Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, in Void Shiki's form, were very dangerous things. They allowed me to see glowing lines across all things and should I cut them with anything from a sword, or knife, to a fingernail. The line would break and the object, person, magic, or even concepts would be killed. By killed, I meant that the manifestation would be instantly shattered and the 'soul' or driving force of what I killed would also be extinguished.

Already I could see through Kyubey and I... I wouldn't be able to kill him, as I saw beyond just that singular Kuyubey were countless others all formed of the hive mind and to kill them, I would need to travel along a cut through the connection they shared and kill their hive mind. So a new Kyubey wouldn't be just teleported back here onto Earth.

"What are you, Jake Barris?!" Kyubey said with something that almost approached annoyance in his tone as I broke into giggles as I realized something. The literal concept of hell had my soul bound up in their contracts for my Cyoa perks. Due to that, I physically wasn't capable of selling my soul to Kyubey...

'I fucking scammed the rat!' I mentally howled with laughter that had me holding back terrible snorting giggles.

"Why do you not have a soul gem?" He demanded and I shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe your settings aren't calibrated to force my soul into a soul gem due to my big dick energy. Maybe you should give me another wish so you can try again." I teased him... I literally couldn't help it as I saw Homura gaping at me in complete denial at the bullshit I had pulled.

Kyubey just stared at me for a few moments with everyone including Serafall being silent as she held in her own giggles before Kyubey slowly looked away and with a flicker of motion jumped back into Sayaka's arms.

"Uhm Kyubey says we should be leaving," Madoka said unsurely while a bit flushed at the profanity I used a bit ago and I shrugged.

"Alright have fun, don't wish for anything stupid like healing a single person when you can wish to have a power in which you control to heal anyone you want to or something." I threw it out there and I saw Sayaka flinch out of the corner of my eye but I ignored her as I focused on Homura and Mami who were sticking around as the two 'normal' girls in Madoka and Sayaka left the roof obviously by Kyubey's design.

For a moment I met Mami Tomoe's soft golden eyes and I looked down at her golden soul gem and saw something... Bad, for some reason, it was clear that her soul gem was darkening with negative emotions.

Serafall broke the silence as she genially clapped her hands with some excitement as she spoke out. "So you two wanted to talk about something in particular?"

Mami tensed and I realized she still was in her magical girl form so she still had control over her muskets and those ribbons she could summon but instead she took a breath before she spoke wryly. "I like to believe in Kyubey, he saved me in a great time of need... Literally saved my life actually." She whispered at the end as she held her chest where a piece of shrapnel had torn open her chest during that car crash that killed her family and left her alone in this world.

Mami's eyes tightened as she looked at me with something like determination. "Kyubey asked me to kill you." She stated coldly with finality and I felt Serafall tense next to me but with my new eyes, I could see no magical build-up so I knew she wasn't doing that. "He asked me to just give up my life, as I have no doubt that whatever magical might you had was boosted by that wish and your friend easily captured me previously and could do the same again." She said with despair creeping into her voice and I shivered as I saw her golden soul gem filling up with despair turning the once bright golden soul gem black with that same despair.

"He asked me to throw away my life for nothing..." She whispered with tears finally falling down from her soft golden eyes and I couldn't help but look into the sky, looking for god. Looking for an answer as to why these girls were built off of drama and being over-emotional.

'Oh wait, their state of having excessive emotions and being emo, is literally why Kyubey used them as Magical Girls to turn them into witches and use those energy-filled soul gems as coals to fuel the very universe.' I thought caustically before I realized something also.

I could feel my Seal of Solomon, the magical matrix that held chunks of souls within myself was all but making grabby hands in desperation at Mami's exposed soul gem.

"Ah, this is unfortunate," Homura muttered as she herself saw how Mami's soul gem was filling up with suffering and Homura took out a pistol from her spatial storage in her weird time clock thing on her arm but I held up a hand.

"Wait! I have a cure!" I said hurriedly and Homura froze looking at me in denial as Mami began shivering as her soul gem turned black at her mental shut down at feeling betrayed by Kyubey.

I gave Serafall a look and she winked giving me a thumbs up while I rolled my eyes at how Serafall was being a goober as she snapped her fingers forming a pyramid of ice that surrounded me and Mami that cut off the view of anyone that came up and especially Homura as I approach Mami.

We both came here for multiple reasons, I came here for a wish for the most part. Serafall came to kidnap Madoka, Sayaka, and most of all beyond anything else she wanted Homura.

In terms of binding girls of this world with my Seal of Solomon... Mami Tomoe was my fetish honestly, big titty demure girls who were very needy. And she had bigger tits than Serafall did for god's sake.

So as I came up to Mami and gently lifted her chin with a hand so her dull eyes would stare into mine as her soul was falling apart as she turned into a witch with her despair. I whispered. "If you need a light to survive in life I can be yours... And in turn, you shall be mine." I said softly and then I dipped my head down to kiss her with her large breasts pushing into my chest as I let go of her chin and my free hand wrapped around her soul gem and my Seal of Solomon flooded that gem that held Mami Tomoe's soul.

Typically in order to bind a woman or really any living being. I would need to have intercourse with them and stain the interior of their body with my seed which would carry the hook for the Seal of Solomon that would absorb a chunk of their soul to attach within my body to bind them to me forever more.

But Magical Girl's of this world literally fucking carried their bare souls only protected basically by a thin layer of glass outside their bodies. Her soul was literally mine within five seconds of making out with her moaning out loudly, creaming her panties with her moan turning into a scream of pleasure she sent into my mouth within moments. As the Seal of Solomon went beyond binding a small part of her soul and literally just bound her entire soul.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

15