Chapter 28 Commissioned by Zerlestes and TimoteosJKim
333 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up was a delightful thing. Mami was soft and warm. The room was cold due to the high-end air conditioner mounted on the wall... All was great for me and Mami as we got up and took a nice slow shower together to clean up after last night's fun.

As we all but bounced out of the shower, glowing after our wonderful cleansing experience, and came into the living in new clothes. We were greeted by the sullen glare of Homura who snapped.

"Three hours... Three hours into the night you spent screaming like a harlot Mami Tomoe! Do you have no shame!?" She cried out dramatically as she flushed bright red and pointed at myself and my partner in crime but mostly at Mami as we walked into the living room literally holding hands.

And Mami showed she had apparently lost all that shame as she retorted. "I lost my sense of shame when Jake drowned my womb in his essence." Even as she said that to tease and put Homura on the back feet, she still flushed as she said it and then she looked to me and coughed with that flushed deepening as she realized how far that retort went in her hurried response. "Uhm Jake, how about I make breakfast?" She said desperately trying to change subjects as she powerwalked into the kitchen and I then I heard her ask. "How do guys like your eggs?" She questioned.

Homura grumbled how she liked hers simply scrambled and I couldn't help it...

"I like my eggs fertilized!" I joked and a loud ringing rang out as Mami dropped the pan she was moving from the sink to the stove with Homura also choking on her tea best of all Serafall had decided to just roll out of bed in her underwear and began loudly snickering at my joke with herself being a pervert of course.

"Perverts," Homura muttered and Serafall cooed as she got behind Homura's chair and wrapped her arms around the petite black-haired girl that was a lot alike to Sona now that I thought about it with how she was wearing her glasses.

"Aww don't worry Homura, I will hug you to sleep again tonight and every night in the future if you need the love to get you out of your tsun, and back into your dere phase," Serafall said indulgently with Homura flushing and about to argue.

But Serafall shushed her via her large breasts being smothered into her face with the much older devil making cooing noises as Homura seemingly glitched in air as she tried to escape but Serafall's magical might was too great and basically froze the surrounding time ever so slightly so Homura couldn't escape Serafall's 'love'.

So even as Serafall drowned Homura in love and I could see the gaslighting and emotional manipulation clear as fucking day... I just enjoyed the first home-cooked meal since my reincarnation, which was made even better by Mami making omurice with the word 'Love' painted across the egg that was draped over the rice in sweet ketchup.

It was a good day honestly.

But after we finished our food Homura finally tapped out by agreeing to give Serafall a kiss on the cheek to which she did and while Mami clearly held in her desire to tease the other magical girl we needed to get down the brass tacks in how we dealt with Kyubey, and Madoka's utterly insane fate energy that could literally make the entire universe her playground.

"So Homura, have you decided as to which option you would like to take that Serafall and I suggested?" I asked frankly an Homura grimaced before nodding with her face going blank.

She began to explain, and it was logical and impersonal. But oh was it clear she didn't like the thought due to her own pain with the creature it would involve. "The incubators will always watch humanity due to our ability to create emotions en-mass to the point that it could overturn the entropy of the universe... Even if we had Madoka wish that the incubators never found humanity, that instead destroys current humanity with how they have been harvesting the emotions of humanity and guiding them for millennia." Homura took a deep breath as she refocused.

"Having Madoka's wish turns all of humanity's excessively released emotions into the equivalent of Grief seeds while removing the ability for Magical Girls to turn into witches. Is by far the best option as that will, in turn, make the hyper-advanced civilization of the Incubators very much inclined to keep humanity alive and in good health, so we can experience many different emotions over time as humanity cannot do despair constantly or we will merely go extinct and they know that." She finished clearly unhappy.

Oh, how she wished she could just tell the Incubators to go suck a fat one. And I would literally gut them like a fish if I could with my fancy new Eyes of Death Perception. But the Incubators were a hyper-advanced hive mind race that I couldn't kill by simply killing a single one of the rats as they weren't one singular entity like Scion was.

Either way, I took a breath and even as Homura stared down at her food, I reminded her of the truth of the matter. "Homura, in the end, what matters more? Fucking over the Incubators, or saving Madoka and giving her a happier life?" I asked with kindness but the question was still blunt.

It wasn't that hard of a question.

Serafall coughed and looked at Mami and Homura as she spoke seriously without her normal joking if not teasing manner. "Once we get to the school, Mami, Homura, pull Madoka and Sayaka into one of your magical girl barriers to get them away from the other students. Once that is done we will convince them to make the wish and as for Sayaka..." Serafall reached into her boob window and pulled out two things.

A pawn chess piece that all but screamed with Serafalls power that made Homura and Mami flinch at the sight as their magical senses screamed at the power within the artifact. And the other object was a metal vial that I recognized due to the yellow flames painted on the vial.

"Phenex tears?" I couldn't help but chuckle at the irony of it. She was going to make Sayaka her own pawn in return for healing that boy she had a crush on that... Literally in a hundred-plus timelines always got cucked away from her by Madoka and Sayaka's third major friend.

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patr-eon.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

12