Where Am I? Ch 2
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"KAK AH COUGH COUGH" Jake jolts up and recollects his breath.

"Ah, Okay, good that bitch didn't kill me" As Jake rubs his eyes he looks around the hospital room and sees a strange sight. 

The bed he is on is strangely uncomfortable, unlike a normal hospital bed it is colored red with an intricate design and a tall canopy with red drapes. On the wall facing him is a shield painted with a coat of arms. The walls of the room are also painted with an incredible designs red, blue, yellow, orange, green and white dance across the walls. A mural on the left side of the room depicts a knight slaying a dragon, on the right side there is a mural of a blonde damsel in a tower. 

This sight greatly disturbed Jake.

He sat there silent trying to process what was happening.

As Jake sat there an older man with a gray beard dressed in a black tunic rushed into the room.

"Your Highness, your father is calling you to his chambers" 

"...." סּ_סּ

"Quickly put on these clothes and go to your father, he is currently very weak and might not last another minute"

The old man quickly went into a wardrobe, grabbed a red tunic and gave it to Jake. Jake slowly got out of bed and started putting on the clothes. Jacob carried his blank expression with him as he ran out of the room after the butler.

As Jake hurried down the halls he saw great large colored windows and murals of different men at arms, knights, and Kings, fighting all sorts of monsters. 

[Is that a mural of a knight fighting a giant snail?]

(◑ _◑)

The Butler opened a large wood door 4 meters tall at the End of the hallway.

"Your Highness, the king is on his bed, come into the room and quickly sit at his right side" 

In the room was a small bed with a group of noblemen around the bed. The noblemen were dressed in beautiful clothes purple, red, blues, and adorned in gold and silver.

In the bed sat an old man, with a long gray beard, wrinkles were all over his face, the mans face was haggard and he had a frail composure; as if he would fall over at any second.

"Your Majesty the King, Jonathan your son is here please bless him before you pass away"

The room started to become agitated as the noblemen started mumbling.

"Johnathan my son come kneel here" 

 Jacob, who is from now on for eternity Jonathan, came to the old mans right side and kneeled before him resting his head on the bed.

"Jonathan, my son, though the path has been thorny, and your steps have faltered, know this— Embrace your destiny with courage and humility. Let wisdom be like Solomon so that she may guide you till your old Age. Your reign be bountiful, bringing forth a era of prosperity and peace. Your hands be like hard iron, filled with strength, your sword lustrous, sharp, and your enemies will become your footstool, This is my blessing, my hope for you and your kingdom"

After this the King let down his head and fell asleep.

0