All Hail King Jonathan!!! Ch 3
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone in the room started to file out as priests dressed in white garbs came into the room and started to prepare the body for the funeral.

As Jonathan was waiting in the hallway a noble man approached him.

He wore a blue tunic, with a white a white fur cape, he carried a noble atmosphere around him. 

"I Lionel Medraut greet your Majesty the king, If this servant could advise you I believe we should quickly hold the coronation today and then burry your father. After all we should move quickly to reinstate a King."

(I just realized this right before posting his name is the exact same as Lionel Messi, I used a random name generator)

"Okay"

"...?" Leonel make a confused face at Jonathan.

"do as you wish"

"Thank you your Majesty, I will be sure to prepare the coronation ceremony to the best of my abilities." 

Jonathan turned around and went back to room he spawned in.

"What the Hell is going on!!! am I dreaming? This is just too real, Oh I'm just having a really weird psychedelic trip Maybe this will all go away when I fall asleep" 

He jumped into bed and then closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep again.

"Dang this bed is really uncomfortable, was I actually killed by a hobo and transported back to the Medieval Ages?"

As Johnny was laying on the bed the doors swung open a dozen maids jumped into the room bringing in a bunch of new clothes. They dragged Johnny out of bed "Hey wait what's going on?" "Just stand still your highness, we are dressing you for your coronation".

They put a new tunic on him and a large red robe with a white underbelly onto Jonathan. The maids then dragged Jonathan farther into the castle.

As Jonathan entered deeper into the castle he saw all sorts of amazing paintings which included golden icons of saints with gray beards holding Holy Bibles. In the center of the castle Jonathan saw Large doors which when he entered was greeted by the signing of a choir. The room he entered was large with pews on ether side and a lectern in the very center.

At this point a large assembly of people were gathered and were seated in the pews ranging from simple servants to royal knights and Lords. At the center in behind the lectern stood a Bishop with a white pointed Mitre hat and a blue robe. Behind the man and throne stood a choir of monks and nuns. Behind them all were the most beautiful stained glass, reds and blues sparkled all over the room as light illuminated the room and as the choir thundered Latin hymns the room felt heavenly. 

As Jonathan approached the bishop his robe dragged across the cobblestone floor, and when he approached the bishop he kneeled down right in front of him. 

"Your Highness Jonathan Bors Pellam do you swear to the Church of God and all the people that you will hold true peace under your rule, forbid acts of robbery, iniquity, and uphold justice and mercy in all judgements."

"I do"

"Then I appoint you Jonathan Bors Pellam as the King of Aelwyn. Your full title is Jonathan Pellam King of Aelwyn, Champion of Verdure, Protector of the Faithful, and Duke of Westerhaven Highlands"

The Bishop then placed a golden crown on Jonathan.

"Let us now Pray"

"Huh, this country is called Aelwyn that doesn't ring any bells, it could be because this is a small country I have never heard of. But why does everyone speak English? Is it because I inherited Jonathan's body so I can understand the language? But wouldn't it still seem like another language? Wait they are all Catholic here so this must be some sort of European country"

"And when is this service going to end its killing my knees"

...

6 hour later

(Read with the SpongeBob narrator voice)

...

"Ughhhhhhh were finally done"

0