Conversing With A Goddess
728 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been undoubtedly rough and taxing on Alex’s mentality recently, even though he himself is somewhat aware of his declined mental state, with how long he spent in the void it is obvious he is extremely fatigued, on an existential level even. 

To be suddenly thrust into that situation and then thrust into a new space where he thought he would wander around for an indefinite amount of time as well, it is actually quite impressive for him to even have the capacity to conversate with this Goddess and stand straight at all. 

Judging by her words, that black void had to be a special place even for someone like her...for him to have performed spectacularly as a ‘mortal’ should be more than just impressive but for Alex, he cares not even a single bit for what she meant and would really appreciate some rest right about now. 

That was the main thought going through his mind as soon he as he laid eyes on his bed even in this bizarre scenario he finds himself in... but to hear those words coming out of her mouth and in that mesmerizing voice seemed to push him off the edge... 

“So you’re the one who brought me here?” he asks, the light-heartedness in voice his vanishing ever so slowly.  

“Mmm, of course” she replies back quite happily 

“My death, you caused it?”  

“No, not personally in any way but it was quite convenient in bringing you here” 

“So everything that has happened to me lately is all just so I can pass your shitty test?” He asks in the same manner he usually would but the frost behind his tone is quite hard to miss, seems this goddess is a bit oblivious though or they don’t really care. 

“Mm hmm, and you did spectacularly, like really, I honestly just had this thought of mine on a whim so...” as she is about to happily go on and explain her reasoning and thoughts.... 

“BITCH, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK ARE!!!!” he shouts out, his rage and the boom in his voice so palpable that it shakes the room and the whole realm along with it, though in his fury he is none the wiser. 

‘W-WA-What??’ the goddess is shaken, though only inwardly, her face still holding the same care-free expression. 

‘H-How is that possible, how can a mortal cause my realm to quake??? It can’t be he gleamed that much from the void, more than just the rudimentary stuff, but how??’ her thoughts racing rapidly thinking of a reason even as he is practically ranting on... 

“You temper with my memories that even until now, I have no idea the extent of, now I'm pretty sure you also fucked around with the people around me as well, then you kill me with a FUCKING truck, I don’t care how you went about it but if Aaron or anybody else was near me at that moment they would have died along with me and be left wandering in that black space for the rest of eternity and now you have the balls to say I'm lucky I made it here but now I'm hearing you did this all on A FUCKING WHIM!!!!” Alex screams his thoughts out for a while before finally calming down when he sees the goddess still unperturbed. 

‘Hmm mmm, yes yes, this could work, this would actually be perfect’ the goddess finishes her thoughts as she lands her beautiful gaze on Alex. 

“Mmm, are you alright now, got it all out of your system?” she asks in the cutest voice she could muster 

Alex just stares blankly at her face dumbfounded by her reaction. 

“What are you looking me like that for, seriously you need to calm down first before we can talk” 

‘Are you fucking kidding me’ Alex grumbles inwardly before calmy waiting for her to explain. 

*Clap Clap* 

“Good, now we can get to business, we don’t have all the time in the world after all”. She says as she finally stands up from the bed. 

----------------------------------------- 

“First of all...” 

*BOOM* 

*Rumble* *Rumble* 

The whole room starts shaking as a sudden heavy and suffocating pressure falls on Alex and the surrounding environment but everything is still intact as Alex is basically bearing all of the pressure. 

“Urggh FUCK!” he cries out before falling on one knee and clutches his head with one hand and balances his body with the other. 

He hears her footsteps getting closer to him as she saunters over slowly. She stops right in front of him but he can’t see much apart from her perfect little feet and he curses himself for even having such a thought in this situation. 

“Alex...” she whispers softly before taking his chin in her hand and raising him up to look at her.  

His body or his soul so to say is in such severe pain but he grits on before glaring right into her eyes. 

“What, you’re gonna assert dominance and proclaim your so-called divinity and how a goddess can’t be disrespected or some shit like that or you’ll kill me...haha news flash, I'm already dead bitch and whatever you can do, I doubt it’s worse than wandering through that place for eternity so do your worst hehe”. He says quite smugly before grinning at her. 

“You think you’re smart aren’t you” she says, her voice taking on a serious tone for the first he can remember since stepping in here. 

“...” he chooses to remain silent. 

“Well that’s fine keep acting like that, it’s actually better like this anyway, i can take revenge later anyway” she says as she lightly, his ears barely catching what she said before she softly pushes him but he ends up flying right onto the bed, his fall being cushioned by one of the two large pillows at the end before he sinks right into it.  

‘Huh, they feel so much more comfy than I remember’ he says as he sinks himself deeper and he inadvertently finds himself snuggling into one of the smaller ones with his arms and legs, it seems his body is finally happy he can get some time to rest and he somehow practically ignores the goddess who threw him here so easily or well it should have been expected anyway. 

*PAH* 

“Don’t fucking fall asleep yet, there’ll be plenty of time for that later, now sit up and listen” she says as she slaps his ass before leaning into one of pillows before looking up the clear blue sky, back at Alex and then back at it again. 

“Ouch, when did you even get here anyway?’ He murmurs before turning to look at her and also lean with one side of his body on the pillow and the rest facing, he still isn’t letting go of the pillow he is snuggling with though. 

‘wait, what did she mean by later and why did she smack my ass’ he thinks to himself but doesn’t get the time to get lost in his thoughts as she starts talking. 

“First of all, I didn’t kill you or anything as i said before, I just brought you here after you died” 

“Huh so what was that thing that was so convenient??” he asks 

“Well let’s start from the very beginning here alright, normally when a person dies they don’t go through what you did”  

“Wasn’t that obvious??” he stares blankly at her 

“Shut up and listen!” she exclaims before pulling on his nearby ear. 

“There’s a whole process to this life and death thing for you mortals, reincarnation stuff as you might know from the books you may have read.” 

“When a soul dies, it typically goes into that black void, not for long time, heck it’s not even a fraction of a second before it is pulled into the necessary domain of who or what governs the realm or realms of the dead by the rules that are set in place since the inception of mortal life as we know of it, I’m not sure if that pale faced guy does it himself now or delegates it to others, I've never been there so don’t expect too many details.”  

“Pale faced guy??” Alex asks confusedly 

“What you humans on Earth might have called ‘Death’ or ‘Grim Reaper’ or ‘Charon’, as I just said, I’m not sure what goes on there and stop interrupting.” 

“...” 

“So yeah, ‘his’ domain is to deal with the mortals that die and are judged and everything, blah blah blah, the soul either gets sent to a new life to reincarnate or is sent somewhere to suffer for all eternity based on the choices and life they lived.”  

“That black void or the void or ‘Nothingness’ is a place some souls get sent into to rot before their lifespan runs out or when they can’t put up with being all ‘alone’ in their for eternity.” 

“So why did you send me there and what is that place specifically??” he asks, clearly intrigued.” 

“Hmm, I’m gonna do what you might call a cliche and not tell you.” 

“You’ll figure it out in the future by yourself, and trust me, it would be better that way or you might step in that depression again if I explain it to you and no don’t try to even figure it out, you won’t get an answer even if you try to think back to the experience of being there” she cautioned with a sly grin on her face. 

“You are too carefree for a ‘Goddess’ you know” he says, letting the topic rest. 

“Well duh, my divinity isn’t something stuck up or too serious like some others so I have some leeway into how I act most of the time anyway” she says as she rolls her eyes at the statement. 

“Bitch, have you forgotten that you didn’t mention not even once what kind of God you are at all.” he remarks and also rolls his eyes. 

“...” she stares at him with look that clearly express disbelief. 

“...what?” he asks, confused by her reaction. 

“...” 

“...” 

“...” 

They stare at each other for a few more seconds before she sighs audibly. 

“Sigh, did I choose wrong or is he just having one of those protagonist moments right now.” she murmurs under her breath before staring back at him. 

“...what” he is even more baffled now. 

“Are you dumb or did the void fuck up more of your head than I thought.” she says exasperatedly before raising her hands in a dramatic fashion and points all over her body. 

“Like are you serious right now, like for real??” 

He stares at her and her perfect body for a while in confusion for a while before finally something lights up in his shitty brain. 

“Ohhh, so you’re ‘Aphrodite’ or something close to her...right???”  

He finally gets what she was implying, and he is ashamed he didn’t think of it sooner. 

“Not quite but it’s closer to the answer” she says before she leans into the bed. 

“I mean, what Goddess have you ever heard of being unashamed of showing her body off like this, like cmon” she says. 

“Well, I just thought a ‘Goddess’ wouldn’t care how a mortal sees or thinks of em in anyway, especially since you were so relaxed in what seems to be a depicition of my room and everything.” he says quite sheepishly. 

“Hahaha, you would actually be surprised but yeah” she laughs deviously before looking back at him. 

He also looks at her before a serious expression appears on his face. 

“Wait, if you are close to what ‘Aphrodite’ is, what does that even mean by the way, be specific...and how am I actually conversing with you like this and not trying to fuck the shit out of you already???”  

“Sounds like a you problem honestly, maybe your friend Aaron was right, maybe you really are gay haha. Would it be better for you if I appeared in the male version of myself, would that tickle your fancy?” she laughs gleefully before playfully looking at him 

“Bullshit! Wait, you are a Goddess but you have a male form” he asks. Clearly confused again. 

“HAHAHA, your expression is really funny right now but haaah, alright let’s be a bit formal about this” she laughs and sighs heartily before sitting up on the headboard and moving the large pillow to the side.  

“Welcome to my domain or realm I should say Alex! I am the basically the personification of love and sexuality, lust and everything else related to it.” she says in a sheepish smile before her features change to a more masculine but still outrageously beautiful figure with a deep voice that involuntarily sends a chill down Alex’s spine. 

“haah haah haah” Alex’s breathes in and out frantically as he tries to catch his breath, but he is failing completely.  

“haaa, So you...haaa...are ‘Eros’haa haa?” he asks with great difficulty. 

“Mm something like that but I am not him, get your Earth’s religions and mythologies out of your head, I am not a part of any of them...the only reason you were able to control yourself in front of me was because I was suppressing my divinity you could say, I thought that should be obvious ” that voice again causing reactions he doesn’t want to admit to himself as he looks at this absolute hunk of a man.  

“So yeah back to the beginning, as I was explaining, I brought you into this realm of mine to ask you do something for me and your death made it much easier for me to get you here but obviously, it was gonna happen anyway regardless of your choice because of certain... circumstances.” she or he say again but this time Alex can finally get a hold of himself. 

“What do you want?” he asks 

‘He’ comes closer to Alex on the bed and grasps his head between both of his hands and he asks him in a voice a mix between tenderness and a sexy kind of gruffness in it while looking at him directly in the eyes. 

“Alex I want you to be my Paragon, or servant if you could say, can you do that for me?” 

Alex, stupefied by the situation he finds himself in can only stutter out a low, somewhat helpless response. 

“Mm”  

“words Alex”  

“Ahh, y-yes but tell me more of the situation f-first p-please" he says in a whimpering tone. 

‘the fuck is wrong with me, they suppressed their divinity didn’t they, I'm sure they probably used it on me just for a ruse, yeah I’m sure’ 

“Hmm, gladly cutie hahaha, now come here and let me explain it all to you okayyy” their voice jumping between the deep masculine and that sultry seductive feminine left Alex’s inner emotions in shambles, but he obviously is trying his best to just ignore it. 

“There’s no need to be all together like this is there” he asks timidly, unsure inside whether or not he would enjoy it or not. 

“Does it really matter” they say as they pull him closer into their embrace, Alex’s head resting comfortably on their twin peaks. 

“Hm, I guess not”. 

22