Conversing With A Goddess(2)
775 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So you want me to be your servant?” Alex decides he should try to focus more on the serious side of things, not letting this vixen get into his head. 

“Oh and I’m just gonna call you a she, or whatever it is you would prefer since this is a bit jarring for me” he says as he points to their body. 

“Call me whatever you want, it all comes down to how you choose to see me” she replies. 

“Back to your first question, mm hmm, you could basically boil it down to being a servant for me so yes”  

“Be specific, what am I supposed to do and how does this correlate to whatever was happening on Earth?”  

“Straight to the point huh, don’t you know you shouldn’t rush things sweetie” she says.  

“Stop seducing me!” he cries out and he looks up at her with somewhat aggrieved expression. 

“Haha, your facial expressions are just too adorable, blame yourself for being so cute” she says with a doting expression as she pinches his cheeks softly. 

‘I am enjoying myself much more than I thought’ she thinks to herself. 

“Don’t pout at me” she laughs again before finally deciding to be serious. 

“Well, let’s go to where this whole thing started it in the first place.”  

“I am going to send you to a new world as you might have guessed and in this world, the natives are basically followers or believers of me and the other ‘Gods’ as you might put it.” 

“These followers of ours either believe in us religiously or are using their faith as a means to end for them, it doesn’t really matter how they go about it but as long as they officially believe in said God, a symbiotic relationship is formed” 

“So you guys harness some kind of faith energy from the mortals of that world.” he asks 

“Mm but it’s bit more complicated than that” 

“How so?” 

“My kind usually kept to themselves since the dawn of ‘Existence’, and nobody really interacted much, in a way you mortals do. You know, developing countries or groups, developing a culture, social norms and society, all that complicated stuff.” 

“A god or deity usually went about their separate ways, doing the things specifically catered to them, take that ‘Death’ example I gave you earlier until eventually after eons, we developed some sort of ‘civilization’” 

““As you know, in any civilisation, once some form of order and rules to abide by are established, chaos and conflict would ensue not long after, not that they weren’t any before anyway, but I digress” 

“With these ensuing conflicts, some elicited grudges, some friendships, you know the usual, but the serious ones had some severe consequences, so some sort of system had to be established for conflicts to be resolved peacefully without shit hitting the fan and causing damage to innocents, innocents being you guys in this case.” 

“So this system of amassing followers among mortals and gathering this ‘faith energy’ was established.” 

“Hmmm, so where do we get to the part where shit started to wrong?” Alex asks, even though the picture painted before him is not all good, he still finds himself fascinated by it. 

“Things didn’t go wrong per se but you know, it has become a bit more competitive than intended. The faith energy we gathered turned out to act as a certain ‘power boost’ or enhancement to the gods with a substantial amount of mortals under their belt and you know, even more bullshit started because of it.” 

“Hmmm I think I get the gist of it but where does Earth come into all this, and since I am pretty sure this world is some kind of fantasy world, how come we are still normal people on Earth”. 

“Your world or should I say your corner of ‘Existence’ is still quite new in the grand scheme of things, so y'all are still not up to the standard of this world in particular.” 

“How many worlds are out there?” he asks, stars practically shining in his eyes. 

“Quite a few, it’s not to an exaggerated degree like you might be thinking of and you should mainly worry about the world you are going to be sent to, in particular” she says, dousing out any incredulous thoughts he might have had. 

“A shame” he says. 

“Not really, you are not missing out much...anyway, getting to the reason why you and your people are brought into this, we found out that the people in your world are a bit more ‘talented’ than the natives, to an extent.” 

“So each god, or cliques of em, scoured your world and found people they resonate with and took them away, settling them into the new world and letting you guys duke it out, the one who eventually has the world in their control after a certain period of time is the winner of this shitty game.” she explains in mild annoyance. 

“So the gaps in my memory...” Alex questions, even though he is very much aware of the answer. 

“Hm, they are because certain people have been taken and sent there, the memory loss was a convenient way to not leave any loose ends and case undue chaos, if no one remembers you, you practically never existed.” 

She explains the question he has agonising over ever since he got here, and now he finally has some answers. 

“Yall did not do that good of a job cleaning up, if your explanation is anything to go by.” he remarks 

“Heh well, most of them don’t really care much for mortals...obviously.” she laughs somewhat sarcastically. 

“Apart from that, there were anomalies like you, who were a bit resistant or had ties that were a bit too strong for just a memory wipe to get rid of. 

“Don’t worry about your memories though, you will get them shortly after I send you off, so get it off your mind for now okay.” she says as she strokes his hair tenderly. 

“...” 

“...”  

A comfortable silence ensues for a little before Alex enquires about a few things. 

“Aren’t you a bit too kind and lovey dovey with me, even for a Lust/Love Goddess?”  

“Hoh, you are probably the only person who would complain about being cuddled by a Goddess, I’ve picked up a weird servant that’s for sure.” she says in a voice carrying a tinge of resentment. 

“My apologies Mistress, this lowly servant will shut up and enjoy being spoiled for now.” he says quite dramatically. 

“Hahaha, good!” she laughs heartily. 

“...” 

Another comfortable silence ensues before Alex raises another question 

“So what do I have to do in particular after I get there?” he asks in excitement 

“Are you dumb, obviously you would do things that represent me and what i stand for, why is that even a question.”  

“hoho, so I basically get to have my own harem fantasy hahaha” 

“So how many varieties are there, cat-girls, fox-girls, elves, arrogant and prideful dragons, sheltered and shy but degenerate princesses, sexually starved milfs, vampires, succubi, pure angel falling into pits of depravity...Haaaa i can just imagine it...I’ve never really wanted to do much in my old life but with this, I know I am really gonna enjoy this new life of mine.” he rambles on and on, his degenerate fantasies, kinks and fetishes coming out one after the other without pause. 

The Goddesss watches him a slight smile on her face and with a devious grin, she says 

“I think you are forgetting something about the situation my dear Alex” her sultry coming out again. 

“Yeah yeah, i know, the world is much more complicated, tragic and the world at large is much more dangerous than what I was used to on Earth but I think I can adapt to the situation quite well, especially after my experience in the void” he says as his tone becomes quite grim and serious. 

“Haha, though that is one my concerns, but it is only a minor one, I am not talking about that. You are forgetting what I represent again, the scope of my divinity isn’t only on the feminine side even if i would prefer it my dear Alex.” 

“I and those similar to me, our power doesn’t necessarily stagnate as much as the other gods, since I am THE personification of love, lust and everything it entails, as long as there are mortals and gods alike in ‘Existence’, I will always exist and grow stronger at that in process even though it’s marginal.”  

“So while you obviously will go and copulate with all the women in the world and if possible, make lust and sex more acceptable than it already is in that world, as my servant and the one I have chosen...” 

“You will copulate with as many woman and also... as many men in the world as possible” she says smiling deviously as she looks down at the person lying in her bosom. 

“...” 

-------------------- 

After a few minutes of silence, seemingly contemplating what the Goddess has just said, Alex finally looks up at her. 

“...” 

“You are joking right”  

“Mm, as serious as I can be” she replies. 

“Oi, You want me to go sticking my dick around in stinky and sweaty men’s assholes, no no no, this lowly servant wants to hand in a letter of resignation.” he says quite dramatically and shakes his head furiously. 

“Request denied, but of course not, I can’t expect you to do that” she says  

“Then how will that work??” he asks in confusion. 

She slowly raises Alex up from her bosom and brings his ear in close proximity to her lips, slowly whispering  

“You won’t have to go around finding holes to stick your dick into...they will be come willingly and gladly put it inside your slutty little pussy... my lovely cutie” she says as she bites and nibbles softly on his ear.  

26