A Frost Giants Tail
17 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the frozen tundra of the north lies the last frost giant village, once the mighty rulers of the largest kingdom in the north but now driven to the brink of extinction by relentless persecution. Now hidden in the farthest reaches of the north, the last remnants of the frost giants live in constant fear of discovery, knowing that an army could spell their doom.

Skadi was a young frost giant who desired more than the mundane life of hunting and fishing in his village. He yearned to explore the ruins of the frost giant kingdom, fueled by the stories he had heard since he was a mere frostling. Though his peers and siblings lacked his ambition, Skadi bid farewell to his village and set out on his quest.

His journey to the ruins of the former capital was fraught with challenges, taking many weeks and almost leading to his discovery by a group of hunters. Yet, he persevered, eventually reaching the ruins where he spent what felt like years rediscovering his people's culture and technology. Upon his return to the village, Skadi shared his discoveries, improving their lives with newfound knowledge and technology.

Unsatisfied with his achievements, Skadi set out once more, this time in search of ancient tombs and rumored frost giant villages. Accompanied by a handful of companions, their journey was filled with hope and laughter until they stumbled upon the frozen corpses of a once-thriving village. Realizing they were the last of their kind, they resolved to rebuild their village and bring back its former vibrancy.

Years passed, and Skadi, uninterested in starting a family, continued his exploration of the world. He journeyed from the frigid tundra of the north to the harsh deserts of the east and the majestic seas of the south. He even infiltrated a human city with illusion magic, living among them for a time and accumulating scars like a war-torn veteran.

However, tragedy struck when rumors of frost giants reached humanity, leading to the discovery and destruction of Skadi's village. Rushing back, he found his home burnt to the ground, its inhabitants slain. Determined to find solace in the other village, he braved dangerous storms only to find the same devastation.

With both villages destroyed and all frost giants dead, Skadi became the last of his kind. He spent his final days in the ruins of his old village, living as his ancestors had until succumbing to old age, his tale ending with the demise of the last surviving frost giant.

0