Ronin Plans
186 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( Ok, so - thanks to BinRasas for joining the patreon, u can also join it and read chapters ahead from Scribblehub. ( If u want, That's All) )

 

.....

The follow-up plan has to change.

Gululu~~

While he was thinking, the water in the iron pot had boiled, interrupting Ronin's thoughts.

Ronin came back to his senses and didn't think about that for the time being.

He would finish the meal first. You know, even though he had not eaten meat for half a year, he was also greedy.

First, divide half of the water into another iron pot and wait for cooling.

He used the remaining water to start cooking. Since he couldn't find any oil, he fried the pork first to get out some liquid fat, then used a few daggers he found to cut the meat, and asked the other children to soak and wash the vegetables and meat separately.

Due to the conditions, he definitely won't be able to cook many exquisite dishes. So, he simply used the dishes from the Northeast and boiled them randomly. Eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes, green peppers, corn, and a few simple seasonings, plus pork, etc, stew for half an hour to create a pot of Northeastern stew.

Then he used the remaining fat to fry a few large beef and mutton chops and warmed bread to serve as a main course.

The aroma filled their nostrils and made the hungry children, who had never eaten meat, drool.

During the stew, due to the lack of bowls and chopsticks, he ran outside and used his own strength to break a tree that was not too thick. He spent some time using a dagger to get fifteen wooden bowls and large spoons.

His manual skills are not very strong, so the shapes of the bowls and chopsticks are a little abstract, but they can be used. Ronin, then directed these children to move the clean wooden table in the wooden house to the closet, and together they brought the iron pot containing stew and chopped beef and mutton chops to the wooden table, and served these stews one by one.

"Kids, enjoy today's breakfast with bread."

What's interesting is that even if the children are hungry, they are not in a hurry to eat, but collectively look at Ronin eagerly.

The latter smiled helplessly, knowing what these children meant, and said gently: "Eat, you must be starving." After saying that, he used his spoon first.

The children then smiled and began to devour the food with peace of mind.

The charm of random stews, fried beef and mutton chops, bread as staple food, and broth all impacted the taste buds of these children. After they arrived at the base, some of them only had the nutrient solution distributed.

The nutrient solution is rich in nutrients, but the taste is extremely average, even bland. The delicious meat and bread made them tear up with the warmth they felt and the appetites of these children were fulfilled.

Even Ronin himself is like this.

Just like the autumn wind blowing away fallen leaves, the food on the table, the stew in the pot, and the soup were all eaten clean, without Ronin needing to throw the dishes. After eating, the children seemed to enjoy the meal and burped one after another.

It has to be said that today may be the warmest moment for these children in the past few years. In the snow and wind, they are warming up in the fireplace and eating delicious food. This feeling makes these children satisfied.

After eating, these children were very well-behaved and started to put away the dishes without Ronin telling them.

Some of the stronger children even wanted to go out and brave the wind and snow to fetch water from a nearby lake, obviously not wanting to waste precious drinking water.

But Ronin was worried. After all, the ice on the lakeside was frozen. Without him, these children would not be able to get into the water, so he did it himself.

After returning, these children heated the ice water slightly and washed the dishes.
Ronin was not as generous as the nanny. He knew very well that these children were too insecure. At this period, these children were in their most confused state. They instinctively show their value and are afraid of being abandoned by Ronin. During this period, Ronin began to clarify his thoughts.

If he had no intention of abandoning these children before, now he was even more determined because of the Maximoff twins.

In this chaotic world, Ronin understands, that he requires strength. In this world, he needs strong enough power to enrich himself and even become the supreme god.

Although the goal is far away, The system gives him this confidence. But, before reaching the goal, maybe he can train some helpers to help him in his goal. That's what twins and the children are for.

One of the two has powerful chaos magic, and the other has high-speed movement. If they are trained properly, their future achievements will definitely be strong.

Everyone here went through this together. In the endless darkness, pain, and torture, Ronin emerged from the sky and showed unparalleled power to save these children. This group of children who had lost everything instinctively began to rely on him. Over time, these dependencies will turn into loyalty. These children will become somewhat of an expensive asset for him.

But before that, he needed a stable rear to house these children.

.....

Give me Reviewssss....and  Extra Chaps Available - patreon.com/RONIN_AROY ( go and read it)( if u want_)

12