Sun Breathing technique (CH – 6)
81 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

Ding!!

In front of me, a simple and crude virtual template appeared. The accumulated time in brackets behind the sign-in button showed six days.

He accumulated six days to sign in

"Sign in~"

"Start signing in"

"Ding~~Get the sign-in reward, Sun Breathing Technique."

Feeling the huge instilled memory, Ronin's eyes flashed with joy, and he even thought about it. Unexpectedly, after signing in for six days, he actually obtained the Sun's Breathing Technique.

The breathing technique is the successor to the greatest demon slayer with the ceiling of human power. A general name for techniques developed to fight ghosts with the human body.

The main function is to strengthen the heart and lung function, thereby allowing the blood to absorb a large amount of oxygen in a short period of time, which can greatly increase the body's ability in an instant, and then temporarily Possess physical strength comparable to that of a ghost.

Once the breathing method is developed to the state of full concentration, which is the state called being a pillar, physical fitness in this state can surpass the limits of human beings.

As strong as Yoriichi Tsugikuni was, he even wielded 1,500 slashes in one second. how terrifying is the speed of this kind of sword swing?

What Ronin cares about most is that the breathing method, can quickly strengthen physical fitness, cardiopulmonary function, and combined with his sparkling fruit, it can make his abilities and physical fitness grow rapidly in a short period of time.

Moreover, The breathing method of the sun can be transformed into many branches to empower these children.

With the breathing method, the subsequent things will be much simpler. However, the disadvantage is that it requires more food resources, as well as nutrient solutions.

The rich nutrition of the nutrient solution can supplement what these children need to grow, but one box won't last long.

'Sure enough', you still have to deal with Hydra later. The corner of Ronin's mouth curled up. Wanda, and her brother, including the other children, sat obediently in a row in front of the fireplace burning with roaring flames.

Ronin also sat with them as he was thinking about the plans, He was wearing a fur coat that was several sizes too big and looked a bit funny.

But no one cares if it keeps them warm.

Ronin looked at the group of children in front of him with a serious expression and had an idea in his mind, but he still needed to talk to them.

.....

Give Me Reviews, And also join the patreon to read 20+ Chapters ahead (if u want to_)

- pat+reon.com/RONIN_AROY (Remove +)

10