Chapter 17: Sleepy Streamer Experience.
104 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hey bigmoo~ how you doing nyee!!” Keeks swaggers over and promptly falls face forwards, nearly whacking her head on my knee.

“Keeks are you okay moo?!” I hear little snores coming from the dirt, was she knocked unconscious or just fallen back asleep?! Both are ridiculous!

“Mmnn 5 more minutes Nacho, don't make me swoop your little kitty belly nyehehehe…” I lean over and poke her on the head. Her ears twitch a little, I start flicking an ear at a time, it's so adorable! I take a video and send it straight over to Zel.

< !!! SEND MORE PLEASE?! >

“Hehehe hey Keeks~ if you wake up I’ll sit on you moo!” She jerks up with eyes half closed.

“WA WHA!? S-sit on me NYE?!” I pick her up and plant her on her butt, she starts to fall backwards again.

“Keeks!! Loot, titties uhh thigh crushing moo!” Oh I think that got her attention! She blinks with a derpy look on her face, then pops her head up to look me in the eyes frowning.

“Not cool! You owe me crushies! Nyyeee…” she pouts a little and gets up, dusting herself off.

“Alright alright! Maybe moo…” I look away shyly, I've still got a cute girl to deal with tonight much less one right now!

Keeks stretches out and yawns, “I guess I should start streaming… not like they aren't used to my ass being late or still asleep nhye!”

“Your ethics astound me moo!” she throws me a big grin and gives me a thumbs up, impossible!

I send a message to Zel letting her know the stream should start soon, she sends me back a thumbs up and kisses.

“Three, two, one! Hey you dirty boys and girls, it's the one and only Keeks, today we are with the mistress of pain LilMoo nye!!”

“Hello! I'm not definitely not a mistress of pain! Although I'm about ready to kick Keeks ass if she keeps on with saying such things, at least she got my name right this time moo…”

“Gods I wish, not on stream though, gotta keep that a little more private! Nyehehe, for todays stream we are heading to pick up some new gear from pops and then we off to fuck with a Duke for a snooty party, maybe destroy some rich people shit! Nyahaha!”

“Speaking of, it's time to get us some new equipment! Pop’s awaits moo!” I make my way over to the store and see that instead of pop’s in the chair, Keeks’s mortal enemy awaits us, eyes closed and rocking back and forth slowly, contemplating pure evil!

“Hey uhh you, is pop’s in?” I ask carefully, trying to keep Keeks fully behind my body, hoping to block any fury, at least until we get our stuff.

“It ain't you, is Sonny, Sonny n Pop’s Blacksmithery! Get it right!” Ugh of course it's Sonny.. Goddamn naming sense worse than mine.

“Alright Sonny Is pop’s in, said they would have custom stuff for us?” They get up begrudgingly and mutter, walking into the back room, after a few minutes pop’s walks out with an armful of things, placing it down on the table with the elegance of a hoof handed animal.

“Here's yer gear, even made something for the little one with the leftover bone!” Keeks pops up from behind me and puts on the puppy eyes.

“Aww you do care nye!” she scrambles up to the counter and looks through the equipment pulling out a little bone helmet with little horns, a covering of bone runs down to the nose but leaves the eyes open, I see another bone helmet with holes for horns, pulling it out hers looks like a tiny version of mine. “LIL WE MATCH!!! NYEE” She puts it on and mimics charging things like a bull, nothing is safe from her rampage!

Picking through it there's hoof armor, looks like it has a leather part under it and then bone, and then white fur to go over the top, it looks like really strong material, fashionable too! There's also Zelia’s new scepter, it's absolutely beautiful, twisting bone about 2 ½ feet long, with the crystal encased in a twisting contorted mess of bone, making it out like the whole thing was made out of gnarled wood.

“Damn you did amazing work pop’s moo!” He shakes his head then motions to the back room.

“Tha one was Sonny, kid might be a right pain but they've got the hands fer trinket work.”

Keeks finishes playing around and pulls out the rest of their equipment, their new cutlass looks heavier and she gets weighed down a little, but the look from the sparkle in her eyes shows its stats must be amazing, the she throws the cloak around her shoulders, the white fur really shows off her new helmet and her darker natural brown spotted fur.

“Chat chat what do you think!!! Amazing right?! I bet you're all super jealous nyahaha!” I've not seen her so happy with herself before, she really does look amazing.

“Yer finished your quest with flying colors, no payment necessary, there's scraps that we can use on other projects so that will be enough.”

---------
<! Quest Complete !>
Pop’s Request
Provided Pop’s with monster materials
Reward
Received 6 Customized Items of high quality
2520 exp gained from quest
(200 exp x items made (6) x 2 for high quality materials brought x 1.05 due to Charisma)
---------

{ 3420/4000 until next level }

“Since I got so much stuff as well as took all that gold, how about we have a quick adventure through the town and see if we can pick up some consumables! Might need it! Nye!”

< Received the following Equipment >

---------

Mutated Bone Helmet (Rare) - Head Armor

Defense

Piercing - 12

Slashing - 12

Blunt - 10

Effects

+ 20% Charging attack damage.
+ 2 Wisdom
+ 2 Constitution

---------
Mutated Bone Hoof Protector (Rare) - Feet Armor

Defense

Piercing - 12

Slashing - 12

Blunt - 10

Effects

+ 15% Movement Speed.
+ 2 Dexterity
+ 3 Base Damage when attacking with hooves

---------
Bone Scepter of of the Mutant Bear (Rare) - Weapon Main Hand

Damage

1-2 Blunt

Effects

Active Ability - Bone Shot
{ Open Spell Slot }
+ 2 level to spell on scepter if a curse/bone type
+ 3 int/wis

---------
---------
Bone Shot Level 3 (Rare) - Bone Spell
Type: Non-Typed Offensive Piercing
Cost: 48 Mana
Effect: 1 - 30 piercing damage.
10% chance to cause bleeding.
Casting of Bone Shot is reduced due to the spell being imbued in the weapon.
Cannot Level up.
‘A small bone is shot out, sharpness of bone is random, bones are the building blocks of the body, maybe you could use another?’
---------

“Thanks pop’s this is the best! Have you ever thought about moving to a major city? With your’s and Sonny’s skills you could be living life pretty well!”

“Nah… I'm not one to enjoy such a life, my father and my fathers father all lived in Utor, I'll be here until Utor falls or I do.” They relax and lean back looking thoughtful, “Sonny be a bit different, wouldn't surprise me if they move out of here, make their way in the world… once in a lifetime skillset they got, could be a noble if they push themselves I recon, considering we've got a long lifespan who knows, they could be whatever they want.”

“I hope I can see you both in the future pop’s, thank you again and thank Sonny for me, tell them it's beautiful” Pop’s nods, Keeks and I walk out of the store, waving as we leave, didn't even have to rough anyone up.

As we exit I see Sonny from the back looking out, looking with envy, wanting to be the one wearing the armor, not just the one making it, I hope their dream comes true.

“But I had to put 9 points into intelligence, which feels like a bit of a waste but me and Zel feel like Bone Control could become really really strong, especially since I'm a melee attacker!” Keeks has a dirty grin on her face.

“Boner control! Nyehehehe” She can't stop laughing and starts holding her belly, I start laughing too but more of the sight of the tiny gnoll bent over dying from such a bad joke, I decide to pick her up and put her around my back neck while we make our way through the town.

“Chat! I've seen a Cow fly but I've never seen a Gnoll fly! Weeee~” They grab onto my horns and pretend they are riding a bull, which considering the situation isn't the least unlikely thing they are doing.

We stop every so often to look at stalls and pick up as many useful potions as we can find. We had a hefty drop from the bone bear so we can stock up thoroughly, Keeks is in charge and points down from on high like a captain controlling her ship, the ship being me of course.

------------

Basic Health Potion x 4

Heals small wounds and restores 40 health

------------

Basic Mana Potion x 2

Recovers 50 Mana

------------

Basic Stamina Potion x 2

Restores 50 Stamina

------------

Basic Speed Potion x 1

Increases Movement Speed by 10% for 5 minutes

------------

Basic Strength Potion x 2

Increases strength by 2 for 5 minutes

------------

We both split up the health, mana and stamina potions, I've got my new boots and Keeks says that the potion wont stack with the buff on them, not that I know how that stuff really works, and we both take a strength potion. Hopefully we won't need it, but as Dad always said about tools, ‘I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it’.

Keeks has refused to get off my shoulders, she keeps putting her new cloak around my eyes ‘accidently’ although at this point how many times can be considered an accident, 5, 10 times?! I owe her from waking her up and she's enjoying it too much like a kid with a new toy to just throw her off. Chat and more importantly Zelia seems to be loving it. Keeks shared the chat messages with me and every so often I see Zelawoo pop up, a few times asking Keeks to bully me. I hope she realizes she’s going to get bullied back tonight 10 fold.

We are on our way down the dreariest road I've ever been on. It’s started to sprinkle, the sun has gone behind the dark clouds and it feels like we are in perpetual night. Not as drastic as my home point garden but very much getting there, except there's no loving moon to accompany us.

“Whoever designed this road really hates people huh.. Warning ‘depressive mood for all who enter! Moo” I sigh and reach up to pat Keeks on the head, she bends down and accepts it happily, I think I can feel a little bit of purring against my neck even if I can't hear it, the rumbling of kitty mode.

“I'm having the time of my life! Imagining a ship forging through in the storm! The Big Milker will never be sunk by the likes of bad weather yarrr-nyeee!” she's rocking back and forth with her bone cutlass above her head, the other grasped tightly to my horn, swinging it back and forth in mock combat.

Oh I am so close to smacking the little gnoll off! Show her bad weather! I sigh again, deeper this time and keep trudging down the road, I can really feel the increased speed from my new boots, even walking I’m faster, which means it doesn't really consume stamina, easiest trip ever, despite the feeling of being watched and the half dead trees lining the road, haunted mansion is definitely on the list today.

Up ahead the mansion peeks out of the top of the dead branches, the whole front is lightened up and a heap of carriages of all shapes and sizes are lined up. Even though they were banished they must have had some sway still considering the amount of people here. Out the front is a maid receiving guests, she seems to be a black and white wolf girl, very prim and proper, with a Victorian era maid costume on. Not like the ones I kept seeing in the back end of ads, ones that the guys at school wouldn't stop ogling over, although I get the appeal, it wasn't something I really wanted to think about, at least not yet.

As we approach guards, come out from the sides of the stairwell, from what I can tell they are both human and tall, exceptionally tall, pale skin with large polearms, dead vacant eyes, staring us both down until Keeks pulls out the invitation, from on top of my head, they look at it and resume post, gargoyles on a church roof.

The wolf girl curtsies as I get to the top of the entrance stairs and asks to see our invitation, and then smiles deeply at me, “Welcome to the mansion of Duke Augustus, I am Natasha, due to your special invite you can follow me and I will help get you ready for the party, only a few of these were given out but you are the last to arrive, so we must make haste.”

Forgetting for a second about my riding companion, I stride past the double doors and hear a donk as Keeks is thrown back upon smacking the doorway, grabbing my horns and nearly taking me with her.

“I'M STILL UP HERE!!!! THATS GOING TO BE A FUCKING CLIP FUCK NOOOO! NYYEEEE!!!” She's screaming and holding her forehead as I bend over and pull her down into my arms, there's little tears in her eyes and I pull her into my chest muffling the crying and sniffling, she seems to calm down instantly and I follow Natasha again, she's staring at both of us and I see in her eyes a wanting, to abandon propriety and also join Keeks, damn wolf girls are thirsty.

She coughs and excuses herself asking me to follow her again, she keeps looking back as she walks, at where keeks is snuggled up too, gulping, I can hear a small whine building in her throat, At a few points in our journey through the gargantuan mansion we seem to get lost due to… distractions, eventually we make it to a changing room, pulling a pouting keeks off my chest to her dismay, she would live there if she could afford it.

The room is filled with womens clothes, mostly formal wear but some a little bit more casual, as well as some more… risque options. “We have a wide selection of clothes to get you into, they are enchanted so that one size fits all, you just need to start putting them on and they will grow or shrink to your size”

Keeks looks at the clothes in wonder “Why the hell don't they have it on armor then?!” Natasha  smiles and says, “Unfortunately such an enchantment takes up a large slot on armor, only the highest quality materials would be able to sustain this and any other additions, ones like dragon armor is usually passed down through families so it makes sense to be able to adjust so that they don't have to ruin it just to fit into their ancestors clothing. We trade elegance for defense and bonuses basically, besides… when you gain weight it would be dreadful not to fit in your clothes anymore…”

We start picking out clothes and move to the changing rooms, Keeks insists that we should change together… for ‘safety reasons’, but I push her into a separate one to the clicking of her tongue and mutterings of ‘I just wanna see some titties…’ yes yes poor Keeks.

I choose a purple dress that goes just past my thighs with a slip in the side, Natasha persistently helps me try it on, slowly zipping up the back, extremely slowly, I feel her warmth against me, she's pretending to struggle with the zipper to push herself into my fur, I can hear her breathing me in, OH the fucking ring.. I didn't think it would be this extreme, or was I already her type and it just pushed that further?! Either way it's killing me a little, I can feel a bulge pushing against the dress and fake cough “Cough Cough, are you alright there miss?” She yips a little and backs off, finishing pulling up the zipper, her voice is higher than normal.

“Yes yes all done it's lovely, once you're both finished I'll see you back in here!” she quickly hoofs it, hearing a door bang shut and a shrill noise from the other side of it, with self berating noises accompanying it. I try to clear my mind, as extremely hot as that was, it's not what I want right now, stupid stupid… Alright Lilia you've got this, think about stats or something uhhhh bones, boners, where are the bones at! I can feel my ‘thing’ finally going down.

Keeks exits her dressing area and shows off twirling around, it's a black silk dress that might as well be a large shirt, it shows off the top of her thighs all the way down, its very mature for someone that exudes cuteness, offset by the savage grin on her face as she peeks at the slit in the side of my dress, giving me a thumbs up.

Natasha comes back in, finally composed, “Now as this is a ball I’m sure you understand that no weapons or armor are to be worn, the mansion proper has a restriction on items except for consumables and those already being worn, as such please disarm so that we can all stay safe, you will be checked before entering so please don't make any trouble” she puppy eyes us a little bit, maybe she would get in trouble if we cause some?

Keeks nudges me and gives me a look of “distraction!”, I roll my eyes and look back at Natasha, stepping forwards her breathing hitches in her throat and I caress the side of her furry cheek, “We wouldn’t do anything to jeopardize your job, you’re safe with us” Keeks slaps me on the ass and I jolt, moving back, I give Keeks an angry look, she tries to look innocent, trying to hide something for sure.

I make sure any armor is off, my new equipment is so sexy too, sucks not to be able to wear it, the bonuses were amazing! seems necklaces and rings don't count thankfully, accessories are just that good. I'm already not wearing my fists, who knows what Keeks has got stored under that dress though, as long as it doesn't mess us up!

We step out into the corridor, into the unknown!

------------
Status Interface
Name: LilMoo
Level: 8
Race: Minotaur
Gender: Female, She/Her
Max Health: 105
Max Mana: 112
Max Stamina: 119

Points remaining: 0
Strength: 11
Dexterity: 6 (9)
Constitution: 3 (5)
Intelligence: 10
Wisdom: 10 (12)
Charisma: 1
Luck: 50
------------
Only change is 1 Strength from Bracer <3

 

If you like what your reading there are usually 8+ chapters over on patreon if you want to support me <3 As well as extra chapters of my other story Cursed Moon
https://patreon.com/NerdyafCreations
And a Discord if you wanna join in talks about the books and other gay things!
https://discord.gg/uYzrb2uDFb

9