Chapter 49: Mine (2) [M]
337 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I'm not moving until I taste you. Now.”

The raw honesty in Callista's voice scraped against the last threads of Athena's control. Amusement flickered in her golden eyes, a battle waging with a rising tide of desire. With a slow, deliberate sigh, Athena surrendered, the subtle magic locking the door passing unnoticed.

A dazzling smile bloomed across Callista's face. She sank to her knees, yanking Athena's underwear down roughly. A low moan escaped her lips as Callista's hand trailed a searing path up her inner thigh, igniting a spark that danced low in her belly. Instinctively, she hooked a sculpted leg over Callista's shoulder, her heart thundering against her ribs.

Callista inhaled sharply, the alluring scent of Athena filling her senses. Her own face flushed a deep crimson, mirroring the exposed skin before her. Hot breath ghosted mere inches from Athena's exposed heat. The succulent feast laid bare, dripping with desire. “You’re so…” The sight of Athena, bathed in the afternoon sun, stole Callista's breath. Words seemed to fail her.

Athena, cheeks flushing under the heat of Callista's devouring gaze, let out a breathless laugh. "My insatiable Astra," she purred, "surely such… detailed admiration can wait?”

"D-detailed?" Callista stammered, a blush scorching her cheeks, hotter than any she'd ever known. Her eyes darted away from the breathtaking sight of Athena. "I wasn't... I mean, it's not like I was..." She trailed off. The heat of Athena's gaze felt like a brand searing her skin, her composure crumbling faster than she could rebuild it.

"The view will remain," Athena finished with a sly smile, her leg giving Callista's head a gentle but insistent nudge. "Now, silence that eloquent tongue and - oh."

Athena's moan hitched as Callista's trembling fingertips danced a searing path across the already heated flesh. The hunter's touch, a searing brand, mapped every slick crease and swollen rise with a reverence bordering on worship.

Callista, captivated, moistened her lips. Primal hunger roared, urging her to savour this exquisite temptation. Without preamble, her tongue darted out, a single, sinuous lick that traced a scorching path across Athena's core, setting the vampire's senses on fire.

The taste was an explosion - a musky cocktail of arousal and Athena's signature perfume, an intoxicating mix that ignited a tremor deep within Callista. It was a revelation, a secret whispered against her taste buds, as soft as the gasp that escaped Athena's lips.

"Astra!" 

The single word laced with both pleasure and a desperate plea. "Don't... even think of stopping!" Her hands, white-knuckled, dug into the rough wood of the bookshelf for purchase as Callista's tongue became an explorer, charting the slick landscape of Athena's heat. 

Callista growled. It wasn't enough. Never. It was a bottomless hunger, a primal craving. She needed more. Every fiber of her being ached to claim every inch, to devour Athena whole, to consume every delicious inch of her. With a ragged gasp, Callista broke away, her fingers trailing fire across the smooth skin above Athena's throbbing core. "Don't worry, Princess," she murmured, her voice a husky rasp. "Even if you begged, I wouldn't stop."

A guttural moan, raw and primal, ripped from Athena's throat as Callista dipped her head lower. Her velvet tongue, a skilled predator, delved deeper, swirling with a seductive dance around the engorged heart of Athena's pleasure. "Looks a little..." Callista murmured, flicking it teasingly, "overwhelmed."

Athena choked out, a flush creeping up her cheeks that rivalled Callista's fiery gaze. "L- Less talk, more..." Frustration and a hint of desperation mingled in her voice, "action!"

A triumphant smirk played on Callista's lips. She closed her lips around the aching clit in a featherlight suction, sending a jolt through Athena. 

Husky groans spilled from the princess. "When did you learn that?" she purred, the amusement barely disguising a hint of vulnerability.

Callista's tongue skimmed a path through Athena's folds before retreating, replaced by a maddening spiral of her thumb. "From you."

Before Athena could form a witty retort, Callista attacked. Her tongue, a mischievous firebrand, teased the entrance with a light flick of its tip. It plunged deep in a swift, surprising thrust, a delicious assault that sent a jolt straight to Athena's core. A sharp cry escaped her lips as pleasure spiked, her body convulsing in Callista's strong grip. The grip, both a restraint and an anchor, kept her grounded through the shattering wave.

Athena squeezed her eyes shut, overwhelmed by the intensity. The wave of ecstasy washed over her, leaving her breathless and yearning for more. When she opened her eyes, Callista's face, lips swollen and glistening, held a vulnerability that mirrored her own. A fresh spark of desire, tinged with a tenderness she hadn't anticipated, ignited within Athena.

"Just a… minute," Athena whispered breathlessly, the words dissolving into a moan as Callista returned. This time, the touch was a stark contrast - a gentle exploration, teasing her entrance with feather-light strokes. Anticipation, a delicious coil, tightened in her core with each touch.

But as if consumed by a shared, unspoken hunger, Callista returned to a deeper exploration. The forbidden softness sent shivers dancing down both their spines. Each languid glide had Athena clenching ecstatically, tremors threatening to pull them both over the edge. A raw, primal need pulsed beneath the surface of Callista's ministrations.

Athena's melodic moans morphed into urgent gasps, echoing through the library, a symphony of wet flesh and ragged breaths. When Callista's tongue dragged up in a slow, agonisingly deliberate stroke before plunging back into velvet depths, Athena released a startled cry. Her nails dug into Callista's scalp as her hips bucked in a desperate grind, seeking deeper contact with the unrelenting pleasure.

“Fuck, Astra!” Athena's rough curse sent a jolt through Callista, a delicious mix of surprise and arousal. Matching the princess's urgency, Callista's hand dove beneath her own skirt, fingers encountering a slick heat that mirrored Athena's desperate need.

As the princess devoured Callista's face with a hunger that seemed to eclipse all pretence, Callista responded with a fervour that surprised them both. Her tongue feasted on Athena's trembling depths, a relentless exploration that mirrored the storm brewing within her. Her thumb danced a hypnotic rhythm against the most sensitive bud of Athena's pleasure.

As a shudder wracked Athena's body, a strangled cry escaped her lips. The dam had burst, and she arched involuntarily against the rough wood of the bookshelf. Callista continued the movement, plunging deeper, a silent echo of Athena's ecstasy. Their moans intertwined in a desperate duet, a symphony of shared pleasure.

With a trembling hand, Callista spread Athena's flushed, swollen folds open. She feasted on the sight, the raw vulnerability a final push that sent her own climax rippling through her. As Callista sealed her lips over Athena's aching clit, the firm sucks drawing a gasp from the vampire. Athena's hips bucked wildly against Callista's touch.

As her own climax crested, a guttural moan ripped from Callista's throat, muffled against Athena's dripping flesh. Her spine arched, a wave of ecstasy washing over her, leaving a euphoric daze in its wake.

Exhausted but exhilarated, Callista finally pulled back. Her own face flushed and glistened, a sheen of sweat clinging to her skin. Through heavy-lidded eyes, she gazed up at Athena, a flicker of uncertainty crossing her features. In a hoarse whisper, barely audible, she asked, "Was I... alright?"

Athena's golden eyes softened and slumped down beside the hunter, the floorboards groaning in protest. Reaching out, she cupped Callista's face, their lips met in a slow, lingering kiss, the taste of their shared ecstasy lingering on their tongues.

"Absolutely exquisite," Athena murmured, her thumb tracing a circle on Callista's cheek. "But," she added with a playful glint in her eyes, "a little more... demonstration might be necessary."

Callista swallowed in delicious anticipation as Athena gently guided her up on the vast oak table, a suggestive promise in her every move. With a knowing smirk, Athena parted Callista's legs, the danger of discovery adding a delicious edge to the moment.

"Come quickly, Astra," Athena whispered, her voice a husky caress. She leaned in, capturing Callista's slick fingers between her lips, each kiss a slow, deliberate tease. A shiver wracked Callista's body as Athena sucked playfully at her middle finger, the sensation both playful and electrifying. "Or... someone will definitely see."  

Athena trailed a finger down Callista's midriff, the slow descent lingering near the pounding pulse point. "And if they do," she trailed off, her voice dropping to a teasing murmur, plunging her tongue inside Callista’s ear, "I might just make sure they..."

The threat remained unspoken, laced with a promise both thrilling and terrifying. Callista's mind blanked, overwhelmed by the heat radiating from Athena's touch and the suggestive whispers ghosting across her skin.

*****

Natalia's head tilted, a playful glint in her eyes. "Whoa there, sheriff! Sealing off the library? What high crimes are they committing in there?"

Melissa, her movements brisk as she secured the last strip of yellow tape in a wide perimeter around the library's main entrance, shot Natalia a secretive smile. "Top secret, detective. But trust me, it involves saving lives... in my own special way."

Natalia's confusion deepened, but a smile tugged at her lips. "Your own special way, huh? Sounds intriguing. Spill the classified beans, or I might have to resort to... tickling you into submission!"

Melissa clutched her heart dramatically. "Alright, alright! You caught me red-handed... mixing some explosive concoctions in there," she admitted vaguely, her eyes darting nervously towards the large window near the back of the library. "No big deal, really." She winked, brushing a teasing finger against Natalia's cheek.

Natalia swatted playfully at Melissa's hand. "Explosive, huh? Sounds more like a recipe for disaster. Coffee it is then, on me. Maybe it'll neutralise the after-effects of your experiment."

“Sure, but whisky might be a better antidote for the deafening ringing in my ears.” Melissa muttered.


8