Chapter 12 – Aftermath 01
185 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 2200 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

As everything calmed down after a great fight, Naruto thought about what he should do now.  

"Should I go back home? Will they no longer be a problem?" He thought. It seemed that no one from the village could see the flames lighting up the place, and since no one appeared on his detection field, not even the sounds seemed to have passed some kind of barrier made by those men from the village itself.  

"Strange, those two I faced had the Sharingan, but there were those masked people who seem like ninjas from Konoha, and for them to do this... Someone high up must have authorized them to do this... but I wonder, is my father also involved in this massacre? After all, he is the Hokage, would he really partake in something like this, in the extermination of an entire clan, even if it involves innocents? I refuse to believe that..." Naruto murmured to himself, still looking at the place where Itachi and that masked man had disappeared, he didn't know how the masked man survived with the cut in his heart that he had made or how that type of fungus appeared on his shoulder when he was sure it was clean.  

"Not even my observation Haki can detect that thing... Maybe I'm too weak for it..." Naruto concluded.  

"Anyway, let's finish this, half of the clan was exterminated along with all the best ninjas, the Uchiha Jonins, now there's a handful of lower-level ninjas and many children with civilians... If I leave them like this, those men at the barrier will kill them. Anyway, they follow the mind behind whoever acted like this, so at least I'll make that person a little frustrated..." Naruto thought and began walking out of the place where he fought with Itachi, he became light and disappeared. The girl he saved saw all of it from afar, Naruto noticed her, but he couldn't do anything other than ignore her, since the girl saw too much before.

Meanwhile, at the barrier.  

"Everything has gone quiet..." Said a Root agent.  

"The red giant has disappeared, did he win the fight?" A second commented.  

"I don't know... but it's strange that there's no one coming to contact after what happened... did something happen?" Another spoke.  

"Let's wait, our orders are to protect the barrier and kill any Uchiha who tries to escape." A fourth concluded.  

"Too bad for you, because you will all die here." Naruto appeared beside them in the middle of the trees with his sword already cutting off the first's head before he could react.  

With the entire group surprised, Naruto didn't stop moving like a line of light, he went to the second, third, and fourth neck, removing in an instant all the heads of those ninjas.  

He continued killing the group for the next team within his Haki field, around the barrier ninjas began to fall without even being able to react, as Naruto removed all their heads for a quick elimination.  

"I'm really changing my way of fighting..." Naruto murmured to his current sword, he had broken the old katana on the second Root team he killed and picked up a ninja sword, which he was still not accustomed to.  

"Anyway, I need to fight in this style..." He thought, referring to killing the ninjas like a ninja himself by catching them off guard and using his powers of the Pika Pika no Mi, he found the fighting style ironic that was not in his memories, because the vice-admiral fought head-on and did not assassinate his enemies by surprise, but Naruto shrugged it off.  

After eliminating all the people, the barrier began to disappear and the flames began to rise to the sky of Konoha, not satisfied with that, Naruto knew that this could only draw the attention of the people behind this massacre and prevent any curious ones to give a chance to eliminate all the other Uchihas.  

Naruto returned to the center of the complex and pointed his finger to the sky, launching lightning bolts, they shot directly into the village's sky.  

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*  

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*  

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*  

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*  

4 great explosions happened at that moment in the space above the village, which made everyone in the village instantly look up to the sky.  

"What is this?!" Yelled an alarmed citizen.  

"It's so beautiful, mom!" Said a child looking at the giant yellow explosion ball, lighting up the whole village, turning even the night into day.  

"An enemy attack?!" Said a ninja running over a house.  

"Look, there are flames at the Uchiha complex!"

"Who caused those explosions in the sky, is that some kind of Tailed Beast Bomb?" An older Jonin shouted, recalling past wars, he was afraid of the author of the explosions, as whoever could create such an explosion must not be an ordinary person.  

"What is this?!" Hiruzen, smoking his pipe, looked at the explosion in the sky worriedly, and his eyes moved to the flames of the Uchiha clan. "What happened?! Did Itachi fail? Who created those explosions in the sky?" He murmured with a furrowed brow.  

"Minato, what's happening?" Kushina asked, getting up from the bed in her nightgown looking worriedly at her husband.  

"I don't know, Kushina, but I have to see what's happening." Minato spoke, looking out the window as the yellow explosions illuminated the entire village.  

"I'll take care of the children then, come to me if you need anything." She said, putting on a coat and leaving the room as Minato disappeared after putting on his cloak.  

"Mom, what's happening? Is the village being attacked?" Mizu asked worriedly.  

"I don't know, my daughter, but your father will take care of it, don't worry." Kushina spoke, and she looked at her other child, Sora, approaching.  

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*  

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*  

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*  

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*  

The explosion erupted, first was the light from the explosions illuminating the entire village, but then came the explosions... Making even the Namikaze house shake.  

"What is this?" Sora couldn't help but ask with some fear, even though she had a brave personality.  

Kushina didn't answer, hugging her daughters with the explosion, praying that this wouldn't be a threat to her children, and turned her attention to one of the still-closed rooms.  

"Naruto?" She asked worriedly and left her daughters to go to the room to see how her son was.  

She quickly opened the door and looked at the open window illuminating the room with those explosions in the sky.  

"Naruto?!" She asked worriedly looking at the window. Since she couldn't feel Naruto's presence, she wondered if he had left.  

"Mom?" He followed the voice and saw her son lying in bed, under the blanket.  

"Naruto!" She went to him relieved, "Why is your window open? Are you afraid of those lights?" She asked worriedly while Naruto only had his head out of the blankets. "Are you sweaty?"  

"I am, Mom, please, I'm naked, can you give me some space to put on clothes?" Naruto asked.  

"Yes... I suppose so. I'll wait with your sisters outside." She commented a bit dazed by her son speaking in such a way while there were great explosions happening in the sky, but she ended up doing what her son asked.  

Seeing his mother close the door, Naruto threw off the blanket, displaying all his battle-torn clothes.  

"I'm just in rags..." He murmured looking at his clothes, standing up, he went to the wardrobe while trying to clean the dirt off his body. After scrubbing well, he threw his clothes from that night under the bed, meanwhile, the door suddenly opened with Sora entering.  

"Sora, what are you doing?! I'm naked!" Naruto growled at his sister.  

"You're taking too long to get dressed! Besides, there's nothing I haven't seen on my brother already." She commented with a small smile while watching Naruto covering his parts.  

The light from the sky had already faded at that moment, and after kicking his sister out of the room, Naruto wiped off the sweat and put on new clothes to join his mother and sisters, Sora seemed more relaxed about everything happening, but Mizu and Kushina were quite anxious. Naruto had to try to calm the women in his life at that moment.  

Meanwhile, at the Uchiha complex, the fire spread, burning houses still untouched by the fight or houses destroyed, half of the complex was just in destruction and chaos.  

"Hokage-Sama!" A group of ninjas appeared in front of Minato as he looked at the complex, he turned his attention to the bodies of people dressed as ambushers without heads under the tree.  

"Identify who they are, and why they were here. I want a team with me to see what happened here and how there can be a type of war under the village's nose without anyone even knowing about it?!" Minato spoke in a tone he didn't usually use, but he was enraged by the sight in front of him. He could even see bodies of Uchihas dead at the gate entrance.

Before Minato continued with his own Anbu team, Jiraiya appeared at his side. "What happened here... did someone try to kill the Uchiha clan?" He murmured next to his student.  

"It seems so, Sensei, but it's hard to explain, look at these bodies..." Minato pointed to the bodies that another Anbu team was analyzing.  

"They are village ninjas, Hokage-Sama!" Said the Anbu, and Minato frowned. He looked towards the fire at the Uchiha clan and put his finger on the ground to see if there was anyone else.  

"There are two people hiding here." He said and jumped to a spot a bit away from the bodies, there was a kind of hatch like a well to collect water, Minato with his kunai in hand opened it with Jiraiya by his side ready to face any enemy they might encounter.  

As they opened the hatch, Minato was surprised that it was actually a woman and a 3-year-old child in her arms, she looked at him frightened. "Please! Don't kill us!" She exclaimed hysterically while clutching her son.  

"Civilians..." Jiraiya spoke next to him also surprised.  

"We're not going to hurt you, we came to find out what's happening..." Minato looked at the woman with empathy even though he didn't know who she was, he thought about Kushina and even his own son, who could be in a situation like this looking at them.  

"But he said not to even trust the village ninjas, the ninjas tried to kill us! But he saved us!" She said reluctantly while not moving an inch from her spot with her son crying from fear.  

"He? Who? And what do you mean village ninjas tried to kill you?!" Minato asked, surprised.  

"They tried to kill us as soon as we got out of the clan, someone attacked the clan, my son and I escaped, my husband was killed. But as we were leaving, ninjas with cloaks came out of the trees and attacked me and my son... I thought I was going to die! Lose my son!" She exclaimed crying, "But then a light came and a short man appeared, he killed the ninja who tried to kill us. Others advanced against him, but then he shone and killed all the ninjas in a blink of an eye, I've never seen anyone faster and the ninjas couldn't react before all of them lost their heads in a second!" She said, and Jiraiya and Minato seemed stunned.  

"Hokage-Sama!" An Anbu appeared behind Minato allowing his attention to return to the report.  

"There are bodies like these all over the place around the Uchiha complex, it seems that these ninjas made some kind of barrier, but none survived, all had their necks cut, the weapon seemed to have changed, but clearly, it's the same person who killed all and..." The Anbu seemed reluctant...  

"What is it?" Jiraiya asked impatiently.  

"They didn't stand a chance, the assassin killed them easily, and was super fast, I don't see anyone like that except..." He spoke.  

"Except my technique... But there weren't any seals around, right?" Minato asked.  

"No, Hokage-Sama." The Anbu spoke.  

"The woman spoke of a short man who shone and killed ninjas, is there anyone like that with this type of jutsu?" Jiraiya asked, analyzing the situation.  

"I don't know... But it seems to be as fast as me... What does this mean? What happened here..." Minato murmured and turned back to the Anbu.  

"I want you and your team to guard this woman and calm her down." Minato ordered and turned back to Jiraiya. "Sensei, come with me to look inside the clan and see what really happened." Minato spoke, and thus, he and Jiraiya entered the Uchiha clan complex with a team of Anbus.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

9