Chapter 17 – Uchiha Girl 02.
200 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

After Naruto turned down the girl, she didn't seem to understand Naruto's words, because she followed him around all day. 

Naruto spent a few more hours at the lake and finally decided to take a walk around the village, his new shadow following right behind, making Naruto sigh. 

"What are you doing, I said I'm not taking on apprentices..." Naruto commented, looking at her. 

The girl just gave a shy smile and said, "But I still want to learn from you, make me as strong as you!" She insisted. 

"I am different, nothing I can do, I can teach to others." Naruto remarked, knowing he was unique and special, even if it had to cost him his chakra capacity. 

"You can teach me, yes! I might not be able to do those lightning moves like you, but I'm sure I will become stronger with you teaching me, much more than I would learn in the academy." She said. 

"I'll think about it..." Naruto remarked and continued on his way while glancing back. "Why are you still following me?" 

"Well... Can we be friends? I'd like to get to know you better!" She said. 

"Whatever..." Naruto remarked. 

He continued on his way while the girl quickly caught up to walk alongside him, and they reached the village. 

Naruto was recognized by the inhabitants, while the girl was by his side, and he went to his favorite restaurant, Ramen Ichiraku. 

He entered with the Uchiha girl following him, since he couldn't do anything about it. Ayame saw Naruto enter and immediately greeted him. "Hello, Naruto! Good to see you today! And you brought a friend?" She asked, curious. 

Teuchi appeared behind the kitchen curtain. "Naruto! Good to see you, young man. Come, sit down, we'll prepare something for you to eat!" He also greeted Naruto with a smile. 

They sat down, and Teuchi brought Naruto's favorite while the Uchiha girl also ordered something. 

Naruto looked at her for a while as she ate, and she noticed, looking back. "What's up?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"What's your name again? I never asked." Naruto commented, scratching his head. 

"It's Akame Uchiha." She said with a dissatisfied tone. 

"I see, are you in my sisters' class?" Naruto ended up starting a conversation with his shadow. 

"No, I'm in class C at the academy." She said. 

"I see..." Naruto said and went back to eating. 

"Aren't you interested in joining the academy?" She asked. 

"There's nothing they can teach me..." Naruto shrugged while slurping his noodles, he had no chakra, so it was useless for him. 

"How could you do all that that night?" She asked, curious. 

"I was born this way and I'd prefer if you didn't mention these things in the village." Naruto said, although he was sure people wouldn't believe the girl's words about his powers, he also didn't want the headache. 

"Can I really not be like that?" She asked about Naruto's abilities. 

"No. It's impossible for anyone in this world." He said. 

"So you are quite special and not what they say around the village!" She mentioned. 

"If you want to put it that way, then yes." Naruto commented.

"So you're quite special and not what they say around the village!" She mentioned. 

"If you want to put it that way, then yes." Naruto commented. 

They ended up eating without talking much for the rest of the meal until they finally finished eating, Naruto stood up and told her to put it on his mother's tab as they left the place. 

"Where are we going now?" She asked by his side. 

"Nowhere, I'm leaving, don't you have a home to go to?" Naruto turned to the girl in the middle of the village. 

"We are staying in a place, but I don't have anyone else to go back home to." She commented in a rather sad tone. 

Naruto felt bad about it, after all, losing family like most Uchihas did, was not easy. "Come with me, let's go somewhere else." Naruto commented and headed towards a lake near a square. 

He had some time before classes ended and ended up deciding to spend a bit with the girl who followed him all day. He took her to the edge of the lake and they sat down, the girl was silent while Naruto dangled his legs over the water on the pier like a common child. 

"Tell me, what do you plan on becoming strong for?" Naruto asked curiously. 

"I... I don't want to go through what I saw that night..." She commented. "And I want revenge." Her aura became quite dark at the end. 

"I can't blame you for feeling that way..." Naruto did not fail to comment and looked towards the sun signaling the end of the afternoon, pondering the young Uchiha's words. 

"But revenge is also a dangerous path, Akame. I've seen what it can do to people. It consumes everything you are, until nothing remains but hatred and loneliness," Naruto said, turning to her with a serious look. "But I understand the pain of losing someone." He commented. 

"You? You're just a child like me, how can you talk like an old man?" She questioned Naruto and his strange words. 

"It's complicated to say, but I was born with the memories of a person from another world, so you could say that I am old." Naruto spoke for the first time about his condition, this girl had already seen him do many things, so it wasn't that important anyway. 

"Memories of another world?" She seemed surprised. 

"Yes, in this world, I've seen death, massacres, evil people, people with beautiful ideals, and people seeking revenge. Some lost themselves, others managed to become quite strong and live their life after their journey, so revenge is a double-edged sword, you have to know how to deal with its consequences and not lose yourself." Naruto commented. 

"..." She was silent for a while before speaking again. "But I don't need to be alone, after all, I have a powerful teacher who will help me become stronger!" She exclaimed with a cunning look. 

"You really are quick..." Naruto murmured but ended up smiling. 

They stayed like that for a while, before seeing movement above the lawn of the lake, the academy children were coming back from classes with their parents, "I have to go, there's an Anbu at my house thinking I'm there, so it's better to go back." Naruto mentioned and started to get up. 

"Alright... Can I meet you tomorrow? To start the training?" She asked. 

Naruto sighed seeing that this girl was insistent while looking at him unabashedly. 

"Be here at 8 o'clock in the morning tomorrow." Naruto commented and before the girl could respond, he jumped into the sky without anyone noticing the child flying at that moment, only Akame looked up with some admiration. 

Naruto flew through the sky of Konoha and went to his home, in the Uchiha complex, Jiraiya was still studying the author who had fought against those who massacred the Uchihas and looked up at that moment, seeing a small dot in the sky. "What a strange way to move for a bird..." He murmured and turned his attention back to the investigation. 

Naruto quickly arrived home and saw his sisters coming in from school while he rapidly descended landing at a point early on the Anbu who was in the trees. 

"Naruto?" Mizu exclaimed seeing Naruto suddenly in the kitchen. 

"Hi, sis, was just eating something..." Naruto commented.

"You were eating ramen!" Sora appeared next to him, approaching Naruto and sniffing him. 

"I had prepared one to eat..." Naruto seemed cornered. 

"Strange... this smell reminds me of a ramen we always eat..." She looked at Naruto very cautiously. 

"Don't be silly, Sora. What's wrong with our brother eating some ramen." Mizu spoke from the side. 

Seeing Sora leaving Naruto alone, despite her questioning look, he went back to his room while his sisters went to study and train as they did after school.

Their parents arrived late, due to their current responsibilities, and the rest of the night went smoothly. Naruto ate quietly and went to sleep. 

The next day, he left the house at the time he would meet the girl as soon as he was alone. He landed without anyone seeing him and saw Akame waiting for him with a small childish smile. 

"Come with me, let's train what I can teach you, which is at least one taijutsu and how to strengthen your body with some fights to make you experienced." Naruto said and started walking, the girl ran to catch up with him and follow him, ending up choosing a training field where no one would disturb them. 

"I want you to join me first in the push-ups, I'll do 2,000 of them and you have to do as many as you can until there." Naruto said, grabbing a huge rock with his hands and with some ropes he had taken from his house, he began to wrap it around his back to start the exercise, meanwhile, the girl was shocked by what she was witnessing. 

She tried to keep up with Naruto, but realized how weak she was compared to the other boy, Naruto did his 2,000 push-ups in the next 30 minutes, Akame had stopped when she did 50- and couldn't continue anymore. 

"I can't move..." She murmured on the ground. 

"It's your first day, you'll survive, but I'll continue my training, you stay there and rest..." Naruto shrugged, he wouldn't stop his session because of the girl, he was even training in the village because of her and that was already the limit for him. 

Naruto continued with various exercises pushing his body to the maximum and strengthening it, he realized that although he had defeated Itachi and that masked man on the night of the massacre, his strength was still very weak and he needed to improve his body and skills even more, so he was even more determined to become so strong that he wouldn't go through so many problems again, at least he thought so, thinking that strength of that level was limited to kage level, but Naruto didn't know that there were even more powerful people, some dead or imprisoned on the moon, so even as he strengthened himself, he would still face various challenges that could even kill him in the future. 

The girl suffered a lot at that moment, she returned to train with Naruto after she got better, but still, the training was very heavy and her determination to continue was just thinking that she could become stronger, as strong as the boy she had admired since she saw him that night and who also became her savior.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

11