Chapter 23 – Fight with Lee 02.
136 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha
...

...

Rock Lee looked at Naruto in combat mode and felt excited inside, even though Naruto seemed to have a bad reputation, he could still see the determination in the boy and wouldn't go too hard on him, who didn't seem to hold any disdain for his weakness in taijutsu.

He dragged his feet across the ground, preparing for the initial attack, wanting to test how Naruto would react. He moved quickly and appeared in front of Naruto, who made no move, waiting for him to approach.

"Let's see if he catches this." Lee thought, raising his foot to kick at Naruto's shoulder. He didn't use much force, but the moment he was about to connect, Naruto caught his foot with his hand.

"HM!?" Lee was surprised by Naruto's defensive move, even more stunned when Naruto began to spin his body while still holding onto his ankle, leaving Lee unable to react as he was thrown away.

Lee fell to the ground and rolled several meters before turning his gaze back to Naruto, who was crying, wondering what had just happened. "Is that all you can do?" Naruto spoke for the first time, his voice tinged with disappointment.

"What's happening..." Lee didn't know what to think about it. "No matter... It seems Naruto is much more than they say..." Lee acknowledged and saw that Naruto had expected something better from him, so he decided to fight more seriously.

Lee got up and took position before running towards Naruto at high speed, not holding back anymore, hoping that Naruto would show again what he had just done. He launched a kick at his head, but Naruto stood still until the last moment, moving his head just enough to dodge the kick, leaving Lee even more shocked.

Naruto didn't attack and waited for Lee to strike again, which he did, launching a series of kicks and punches at Naruto. The Hokage's son began to dance amidst the attacks while continuing to use minimal movement to dodge them.

Lee tried to increase the intensity of the attacks, but it didn't seem to make a difference to Naruto, who was moving his neck, shoulder, and just using footwork.

"How... how can Naruto move like this?" Lee wondered, still processing everything happening in front of him.

Naruto remained with a neutral face, calculating all of Lee's moves while remaining untouchable. "You better take off those weights," Naruto commented.

"..." Lee did a backflip and looked at Naruto in silence, nodding his head. He began removing his weights as Naruto had suggested, after all, he wanted to see his limit against Naruto as well.

"You're amazing, Naruto, so you were hiding your strength all this time?" Lee asked after dropping the weights.

"I can't use chakra if that answers your question," Naruto shrugged.

"But your reflexes, I've never seen anything like it. Anyway, let's continue!" Lee spoke and dragged his feet across the ground once more, and Naruto stood still.

Lee wasn't wearing tons on his feet anymore, so he wasn't as fast, but still had hundreds of kilos, which was too much for a child.

He kicked at Naruto, but the latter caught his foot with the palm of his hand and held it. "What?!" Lee expressed surprise.

"You've tried hitting enough, let's see how you deal with defense," Naruto spoke while still holding his foot. Before Lee could react, he was pulled forward before Naruto delivered a punch to his stomach.

Lee flew a few meters back with pain and confusion, quickly recovering, but with his hand on his stomach, he looked for Naruto and found that he had disappeared.

"Behind you," Naruto spoke, and Lee quickly turned in the direction of the voice, but Naruto wasn't there, as he had moved even faster and was again behind Lee.

The boy felt his back bend the next moment with a kick from Naruto, sending him backward again. "You always have to be ready for your opponent, Lee." Naruto spoke again and was already by Lee's side before he could react, taking another hit.

'Garp once taught me that a good beating is a good lesson.' Naruto concluded, thinking about making Lee improve. After all, he wasn't Akame, his training should be different, and Naruto wanted to make the boy grow, so he would start a good session in this place.

Lee continued to fly and take hits, unable to react. He had taken the biggest beating of his life that afternoon; Naruto wouldn't stop until he was satisfied.

Time passed, and the day soon began to fade. Guy, excited after returning from a mission, came to this area to see his apprentice and his progress.

"Let's see how Lee is handling the power of youth!" Guy commented as he jumped between the trees, until he finally arrived at the location. But instead of finding Lee training enthusiastically, he found him sitting with his back against a tree, his face bleeding while one of his eyes was swollen along with his lips.

"LEE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Guy approached Lee, concerned about his condition.

"Kuyyy-semplei" Lee spoke incoherently, seeing Guy approaching.

"Who did this to you!?" Guy asked.

"jenjei..." Lee tried to speak properly while swallowing hard, "I thought I could be a great taijutsu specialist...But now I know I have a long way to go." He said, crying in a comical way.

"LEE..." Guy still worried. "Talk to me, what happened to you... Who did this..."

"Guy-sensei... it was the fists of love... why didn't you ever tell me about such a deadly taijutsu?!" Lee continued to cry.

While Guy tried to console Lee, Naruto went home walking. "I hope Lee becomes stronger... This boy can become very strong if he knows how to work his body." Naruto murmured with satisfaction. He jumped into the air, getting close, and entered his house unseen by the Anbu.

"Let's take a nap." He said and went to sleep, waking up later to some shouting.

"Sora! What you did was wrong!" Kushina spoke sternly to her daughter.

"I won't apologize for it!" Sora crossed her arms stubbornly.

"You know you shouldn't have acted that way, no matter if the other party might have deserved it!" Kushina still scolded her daughter while Mizu stayed silent beside them.

"What are you guys arguing about... Is dinner ready?" Naruto approached them amidst the discussion and was hungry.

"..." Kushina looked at him for a while, as did Sora. "Yes, my son, you can start serving yourself; we'll join you shortly." Kushina said, and Naruto didn't care much about the topic because Sora was being scolded.

Naruto served himself and began to eat while the table was filled by his family a little later; he noticed that his father was also angry.

"Sora..." He began.

"I won't apologize!" Sora said snarlingly.

"..." Kushina didn't know what to say.

"Hey, Mizu. Can you tell me what's going on here?" Naruto turned to his sister, letting his curiosity get the better of him this time since it had become a mystery to him.

Mizu seemed to hesitate a bit, while Naruto went back to eating and listening to his sister. "At the academy, there's a group of unbearable girls, we call them fan-girls, who cheer and talk about Sasuke all day. Sora got into an argument with one of them..." She hesitated even more. "This girl, Sakura, spoke badly of you in a moment of anger... So Sora broke her arm." Mizu said quietly, but the whole table had already heard, and Naruto choked hearing this.

"She spoke ill of him? She called him a cripple!" Sora exclaimed indignantly, and Naruto choked even more.

"SORA!!" His father reprimanded her, not wanting Naruto to hear such a thing.

"What did you do?!" Naruto finally recovered from his choking, alarmed. Breaking a child's arm for speaking ill of him seemed quite excessive in his opinion.

"Tsk. I won't apologize for that." She stubbornly said, turning her face away to avoid looking at Naruto, who still looked at her bewildered.

"You know I don't care about these things... You don't need to overdo it." Naruto commented, leaving his parents quite surprised by these words.

"That... is very mature of you, Naruto." Minato finally spoke, looking at his son. "You make me proud."

"Naruto..." Kushina also commented.

Mizu remained silent in thought, but Sora didn't seem to back down from her action.

Naruto went back to sleep after that, then the next day, being alone, decided to leave the village and go to the south side. He flew until he found a clearing with a house made of bones, well hidden.

Landing softly in the middle of the place, Kimimaro came out to greet him. "Naruto," he said, nodding. It had been a long time since they had met, over a year. Naruto, besides saving him from pursuers, had built a certain friendship with him.

"You've been training a lot in the last week, huh..." Naruto looked around the place full of bones across the field.

Kimimaro could not learn elemental jutsu now, after all, his only contact was Naruto, a non-chakra user, but still, he trained Kimimaro as he did with Sora. The boy had become very strong physically and was developing his bloodline very well over the last year.

But Naruto was noticing something strange with the boy, first was in the last few months finding his bed with blood on the side.

"How are you?" He directly asked.

"I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about." Kimimaro answered, but at that moment, he felt something and began to cough with his hand over his mouth, and blood started to trickle out.

"You're not fine at all..." Naruto commented, feeling the boy's life diminishing gradually, he wouldn't have many years of life if this continued.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

6