Ch. 49 Clever
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch. 49

“Clever”

Let’s preface this with that I have kissed my fair share of people, men and even a few women, as one does when they are young and curious…but this, Zanir…is different.

The heat. Nyx, his skin is like little flames, wherever it meets mine. Igniting a heat when me, one I have never had before. He caught me so off guard that my hands are between us, and I can feel the heat coming off of him through his leather vest.

His hands sweep through my hair in one swift move. I feel his fingers pass by my cheeks, my ears, and finally resting on the back of my skull with a hand full of my hair. Waves of heat moving and caressing as they pass. My cheeks get a rush of blood and I know they are as red as can be. He pulled me close until our lips collided.

All the heat, all the teasing, all the comments, all the tension, as Devlyn said, explodes in that moment.

I can feel, literally feel, my mind screaming, but it isn’t the noises or voices that normally linger at the edges of my mental walls, or the beast that claws at my mental door. It...is…me.

His lips are softer than I would have imagined, but I am not attempting to if I ever imagined how Zanir’s lips would feel…Nyx.

One single force, one single moment, leaving me frozen in time, and my mind raging.

He finally pulls away and I will almost admit that I carve more…something woken in me in that moment.

His hands still interlaced with my hair he pulls his face away to study mine with that observational stare that he likes, the one that leaves me open and exposed…all my secrets, all of my past, all of me open for him to devour…I feel my eyes fall to his lips, but his eyes grab my attention.

His eyes…are a furious fire of oranges, no blue to be seen, practically glowing after the lighting flashes and then the night sky dims.

I watch as his eyes move over me. He starts at my eyes, moving down my nose, and resting on my lips that part from empty words that no longer fill them, no snarky comment, no sly insult, nothing, just the raging screaming of my own voice in my skull. Like a key was turned and she is free to finally be hear…

I watch as his jaw flexes, the scar along his jawline moving up and down, as he watches my mouth. His mouth parts slightly and his tongue runs over his teeth…his…wait what?

“Hmm…” He growls as rain drops off his lips and I can see the sharp points of the four set of fangs that now inhabit his mouth as he licks the water dripping down his lips. “Added bonus…”

This mother fucker.

0