Chapter 2: Status Plate and Harsh Training
720 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

7 months have passed 

 

I'm 1 year old now, my family can now see my status plate at that shrine, I wonder if they will hate me if they saw me have ridiculous skills?

Also since I'm 1 year old I have learned that my father have 2 wives. my Okaa-san Sapphire is the mistress she was having a hard time having a child so I'm her first child. The other wife is Angelica Spade, my father's mistress and his companion when he was still a young adventurer. 

They have 3 Children, the first Son is Marcus Spade who is 15 years old, the second one is Artemis Spade my sister from my other mother who is 7 year old and have the title of [ Swift Rapier ], the third one is Raksshia Spade a girl who is the same age as me we met once but I'm sure she hates me. Artemis is also friendly too me and Marcus despises me I don't know why.

 

''Ashley, let me read books about magic, onegai?'' then proceeds to use my trump card. 

''Master Ray, I don't know if there are books that you haven't read yet'' Ashley said while making a face so cute. 

Master's Exclusive Maid

 

(Ashley is right I think I already read all of the books here. There's nothing more to do except to wait for Otou-san and Okaa-san to finish

changing and go to the shrine. Do I need to go check on them?)

 

Okaa-san, Otou-san have you finished yet? we need to go there now or else we will be back at night. I can't believe I just said that at such a young age I already am good at speaking not to mention I don't bite my lips anymore when I talk. Thanks Goddess Cerea!

 

Ray, go to the carriage wait there looks like this will take a while. 

''Ashley! come with me to the carriage while we wait please?'' 

Zukyun~puruu~ no fair Master don't act cute at a time  like this.....

 

(....Master don't you know you give me a reason to live again)

 

1 year ago... 

 

The story about a certain maid of Rayleigh. 

 

My name is Ashley, I'm an adventurer B-Rank adventurer. I don't find going on adventures fun anymore, I don't know why myself but I am an Elf so obviously I am older than I look and I also use disguise magic to disguise my ears because Elfs are hated here in Xzi Empire. first let me brief you there are 7 empires and I am in Xzi Empire.

Xzi Empire is easy to pronounce the X is silent. Xzi Empire is a home for humans, which was founded by the first hero who defeated the Maou. This is where also the Spade household lives.

The second empire is Beast Land Empire as the name states it is the home for the Beast kind. Also humans are allowed but you need a permission first or else you'll be treated as an enemy.

The third empire is an empire that worships the Goddess Cerea which is the Cosmic Empire. All race are allowed here but even if all race are allowed here, discrimination also follows. 

The fourth empire is Aurora Empire the home for mystical creatures and mythical creatures. this is the empire when you can find your own mount. This place is only the home for the Merfolk.

The fifth empire is Cataclyst Empire which is the demon domain.

The sixth empire is the home for the Fog Folk which is the Mist Empire. they are unfriendly and you can't get near the empire because of the mysterious mist that makes you forget your memories. Even the most of the high rank wizard failed to venture through the Mist Empire and hope to have a contact.

The seventh empire is under water, Asfi Empire it is said to be a domain of another God.

 

Now getting back on my story. you could say that I'm unsure now, I don't know which path I'll take.

''Ashley, I have a favor to ask of you if that is okay?''

''Yes, Sapphire-sama'' this is a good change of pace. Sapphire-sama is my once my companion and I am indebted to her.

''Would you like to be my son's exclusive maid? give this a chance who knows this might be the path that you are looking for.''

''I'll try Sapphire-sama also I am indebted to you, this will help me make me feel lighter for a bit.''

 

Now is the day Rayleigh is born. 

''Sapphire-sama he got your complexion.'' 

''You think so Ashley?''

''He got the looks of his father.'' 

''Now, Ashley try carrying him.''

''Fuwaaa! fuweehh! awaAAAA!'' 

(....As soon as I saw my master Rayleigh I just got this feeling of maternal love and he is too adorable)

(I  swear that day, I'll protect master Rayleigh even if I die, I just got to protect his smile. Now I know what is finally lacking into my life it's love and happiness back in the days I was always busy adventuring the thought of dating didn't even got into my mind partly because of my race and I just wasn't interested in dating back in the days.)

 

Present...

''Rayleigh, did you wait long?''

''No,Ooka-san''

''Otou-san when will we arrive at the shrine?''

''I'm guessing 2 hours before that.. Ray.''

 

''Ashley can I sleep unto your lap?'' I said using my other trump card which allows me to enlarge and makes my eyes cute.

(Wh-wh-what's this? how can he be this cute? it's not fair Master.) 

''Of course, Master you can but only till we get to the shrine after that you need to get up, okay?''

''Yes, Ashley onee-chan'' 

 

''Ray you need to wake up we're here now Master Ray.''

''Ohwaaah! It's so pretty here. I never thought a shrine can be such a beautiful place.''

''Now go on put your hand on the shrine Ray.''

''Yes Ooka-san.''

 

Then my status plate was finally revealed. 

 

*I revised the and changed the structure of the status plate, please let me know which is better*

 

 

[STATUS PLATE ]

 

Name: Rayleigh Spade                       Blessings                                                                            Skills                                             Rank

Age: 1 year old                     The one who was loved by Darkness                              No Chant Magic                                      No Rank Yet.

Occupation: None              The one who who attracts Difficulties                            Psychical Enhancement

Magic: B (10,000)              The one who bring despair                                               Jump Boost

Dexterity: A (20,000)       The Feminist                                                                        Skill Taker 

Mana Pool: ???                   The desire to be a Bunny                                                   The option to load/save

Psychical Strength:C+      The one who attracts all kind of DEREs                        The option to conquer any women

                                               especially Yanderes

                                              Continental Language

 

 

(...Why? are there new skills even though I only just read? I got new skills? and some of them smells problem, I wonder how will they react.)

''First Ray, you must not let others see your Status Plate unless necessary and cause your skills and blessings smell problem especially with that Mana Pool. You got that Ray? I wouldn't want to see my own child hurt because of this.'' said Ooka-san. 

''Also we need to have you trained, you must obviously get trained especially with the that two blessing of yours.  the [ The one who was loved by Darkness] and [ The one who attracts Difficulties] might be too much if you don't get trained properly and after you trained you need to go to the academy at age 9 you got that Ray?'' said Otou-san. 

 

''Yes, Ooka-san and Otou-san I also wouldn't want to see you sad because of me.'' I said with a smile. 

(I hope I make them feel better... Also when is Raksshia getting her status plate checked? no use thinking about it)

''Master you're such a talented person but you must not let others see such your status plate? O.K.A.Y? I would not want also to see you hurt.''

''-So I'm gonna spend my 8 years to train but who is going to be the instructor?'' 

''You're instructor is gonna be me of course your Otou-san. I was once a known adventurer.''

''Prepare for your harsh training Ray, even if you're my child I won't hold back. HAHAHAHA!'' 

(Should a father laugh like that while saying such things?)

(Oh, well I'm just glad I got another life with my family, Goddess I'll be sure to treat them better and love them.)

''Yes, Otou-san please go easy on me. Fuweeh! I'm tired already when will we go home?'' 

''Not yet we will wait for your Sister Raksshia we will check her status plate. She should be arriving now.'' 

 

(-Speak of the devil...) 

''Welcome Raksshia, how is your day?'' said Ooka-san with a smile.

but Raksshia just ignored my mother. what a child. 

''Now, now put your hand on the Shrine Raksshia.'' 

 

[ STATUS PLATE ] 

 

 

Name: Raksshia Spade                          Blessings                                             Skills                                                             Rank

Age: 1 year old                              Rapier Descendant                               Fast runner, swift, accurate moves        No Rank Yet

Occupation: None                       Rapier Princess                                      Too Cautious

Magic : C- ( 2,500)                     The one who brings hope                      Wind Magic

Dexterity: D+(2,000)                The one who brings happiness             Light Magic

Mana Pool: C+ (3,000)            The desire to pamper a bunny              Smart

                                                      The more she want to catch up the     Water Magic

                                                      faster she Grows.

 

 

(.....Another problem child huh?) 

''Looks like Raksshia needs to train too.'' said Otou-san

''Why don't we let her train with Ray, Dear?'' 

''I have no problems Ooka-san.'' Obviously I have problems it's obvious we will not get along it's obvious she hates me. But it's not like I can say that.

''Starting tommorow prepare for your training, HAHAHAHA!''

'(...Give me a break!)

 

 

[Now what kind of life will await you I wonder kyun~]

 

 

 

22