Chapter 3 : The Mecha General
592 11 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Fwa! ha! hwa! ha! fwa!''

''Put more strength into it Ray, you to Raksshia'' Otou-san said but this training has been going on for hours we still had no break besides Raksshia is a girl you know.

''Otou-san shouldn't we take a break, Raksshia is probably tired now. we haven't had break yet.''

''Right, Raksshia?'' please just this once agree, just this once let us agree on one thing.

''Y-yes I think so too Otou-san'' said Raksshia.

I was surprised that she agreed, for once we agreed on one thing. I guess that's a step forward. 

'' Short break after that we continue this training Ray, same goes for you Raksshia.'' Otou-san said with a devilish smile. 

 

''Ashley onee-chan, I'm hungry do you have any food for me?'' 

''...Well of course Master Ray, here it is I already prepared it.'' 

''Arigato Ashley onee-chan!'' 

 

Since we had a break I think I'm gonna use this chance to talk to my imouto. 

''Raksshia thanks for saying yes earlier you really help me back there.'' 

''...''

''.....''

''..........''

I guess she still can't talk to me.  

''Anyway I gotta go I just dropped by to say thank you and hello but it looks like you still can't talk to me, I won't give up, someday I'll make you talk to me.''

''Time's up, come on here Ray and Raksshia it's time for you training.'' 

Basically this is our training we spar with my Otou-san daily and it's just a cycle. 

Eat, Sleep and Train for 6 years, can I have the patience for that? how about Raksshia can she still be here after 6 years? 

 

6 years have passed. 

Fortunately, Raksshia and I barely hanged in there but we did learn a lot of things and I leveled up quite a bit. But we mostly did was sparring so I bet there are no new skills tho. 

As for Raksshia, I wasn't sure if she gained a new skill but even if she did, she deserved it cause she is more hardworking than me.

''Raksshia want to check our status plate? We can now go to the shrine just the two of us?''

''Okay.'' 

Raksshia now can talk to me but she limits her vocabulary to Okay,yes,no,don't want to and maybe.

But I'm glad just like I always said its a one step forward to befriending her.

''Raksshia are you coming or not? get in the carriage now so we can go home early.'' I said while smiling. 

''Kay.'' 

 

Finally after hours we've arrived at the shrine. 

''I'm gonna go check mine first you can come if you want Raksshia.''

 

''Let's check yours Raksshia~''

''Okay'' said Raksshia but somehow she seems to be smiling now.

 

This is the first time I've seen her Status Plate,  there are indeed outrageous skills here and what is up with the ''The desire to pamper a Bunny?''

Weird...

As expected of a daughter of the Spade household.

Suddenly Ashley onee-chan ran here and reported a situation that is happening the Spade household and the town.

''Master Ray! Lady Raksshia , it's dangerous here please we need to go back to the household there's an army of Mech Goblins coming straight here. ''

''You must take the carriage now, we don't have much time besides there are too many of them. Please be safe Master Ray.''

''Ashley onee-chan promise me you'll come back okay?''

''Of course, who do you think I am?''

''My Maid who I can always rely on.''

''Naturally, Master Ray, so please have faith in me.''

 

Raksshia and I arrived at the household good thing the Mech Goblins aren't here yet. 

''Raksshia what exactly is Mech Goblins I've never seen them before, oh wait nevermind'' 

-I forgot Raksshia is still shy to talk.

 

I'm gonna go inside to see if there are any problems. 

Just when I left there are already Mech Goblins who have taken away Raksshia. How fast is this Mech Goblins?! I think they're taking Raksshia into the town. 

[Psychical Enhancment] I muttered causeI wanted to be fast. 

Before I knew it I was running hella fast. I just wanted to save Raksshia. She's my sister after all.

Minutes later I arrived at the town but I was surprised cause the're numbers are  too many and they look like Mecha with stories and stuff. speaking of Del but there was one unusual  please worry about it later. 

The thing that was carrying me was temporarily injured. Besides Raksshia is my imouto and he realizes I planted deep in here for you again.

The Mech General is huge and had the agility and power of a general.

[Lightning Form] is my magic it allows me to double my speed and strength. Hang in there Raksshia I promise I'll take you back.

I tried my best to hit the Mech General but It wasn't enough he's skin was hard to hit. 

''Is that all you got boy?'' The Mech General mocked me  while he just hold Raksshia. 

''Do I have no choice but to use it? this is no time to be thinking the priority is to Raksshia my little sister. 

[Lightning Form- Form 2: Thunderclap] 

This form... it feels like time is accelerated or am I just talking too fast? 

At any rate this will be your end, Mech General.

''Skraa!Fwa!Ah!Haa!'' you leveled up, you leveled up.

[Mech General has been defeated.]

[Skill Obtained- Swift] [Skill Obtained- Smash]

I earned some skills but this are pretty useless.

''Raksshia, are you okay? It's okay you don't have to talk to me, just nod if you're okay.''

''Yes, I am Onii-san thank you for rescuing me~'' Raksshia said while having flushed cheeks.

''I'm glad you're saf-,'' 

''Onii-san! Nii-san wake up.''

 

[Collapsing from Mana Exhaustion- Time needed to fully recover: 5 hours]

[Now waking up]

 

''Ah, I collapsed?''

''Yes, Master Ray please don't do such a reckless thing again please?''

''Yes Ashley onee-chan sorry I made you worry about me.''

''How is Raksshia?'' 

''What are you talking about Master Ray, she's on your lap. Fufu~''

''Raksshia, wake up thank you for nursing me.''

''Eek?! Nii-san I should be the one thanking you, I'm sorry this past few years I haven't been able to talk to you at all. I'ts just that Mom said not to trust and interact with you. I also wanted to talk to you for a long time now Nii-san.''

''Now, I'm finally happy I got to talk to my Nii-san now.''

''Please continue being friends with me Nii-san'' 

''Of course Raksshia.''

As I said that something soft and fluffy was in my cheeks. It was Raksshia's lips.

''D-don't get me wrong this is just your reward baka Nii-san~''

 

 

 

 

 

11