Chapter 14: The Seven-Star Peach Wood Sword
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Master Wang finished speaking, he looked at Chen Yang, channeled his energy into his two fingers, and the Seven-Star Peach Wood Sword suddenly glowed, stabbing towards Chen Yang with a burst of light.

Chen Yang saw that Master Wang was serious again. Looking at the peach wood sword in his hand, which was buzzing and stabbing with a red light, Chen Yang was at a loss and didn’t know how to deal with it. Although he knew that his Qilin birthmark could absorb ghosts and charms, seeing such a powerful peach wood sword, if he couldn’t deal with it, he would be the one to suffer. He had no choice but to retreat continuously, circling around the large round table in the middle.

Master Wang held the Seven-Star Peach Wood Sword and pursued relentlessly. Everyone in the room watched the two of them circling like a carousel.

“You stinky Taoist, I have no grudges with you recently, and I didn’t throw your child into the well, why are you chasing me so hard?” Chen Yang, who was being chased, cursed.

“You little boy, you don’t know what’s good for you. I’m helping you to force out the fox spirit attached to you.” Master Wang said, not panting or beating after turning more than a dozen circles.

“You have a fox spirit on you. You stinky Taoist is really making trouble out of nothing.” Chen Yang said.

Seeing Chen Yang being chased and only able to run away, and unable to use his internal strength, this was not a solution. He had to swing his mourning stick to block Master Wang’s Seven-Star Peach Wood Sword.

Bai Wuchang is a divine official of the underworld, specializing in taking human souls. At this time, in order to help Chen Yang out, he didn’t care about many rules of the underworld.

The mourning stick, carrying a purple aura of the underworld, blocked Master Wang’s peach wood sword. The stick and sword intersected, and the power was unmatched.

The underworld aura emitted by the mourning stick became thicker and thicker, and the whole room was suddenly filled with a chilling aura, cold as winter, shivering, and making people feel creepy.

Master Wang’s peach wood sword was blocked in mid-air and couldn’t move forward. Feeling the divine power from the underworld, he was suddenly shocked and exclaimed, “Who is coming from the underworld, daring to block me from catching demons, aren’t you afraid that Yan Wang will throw you into the eighteenth layer of hell?”

Bai Wuchang exerted his strength to force Master Wang to retreat, hurriedly retracted his mourning stick, and said to Chen Yang, “I said you are a god, your power is so low, when can you enter the underworld to complete the task of sealing the love demon, we have to hurry to Tianshan to find the golden lotus.”

Chen Yang laughed and said, “What are you talking about, it’s a mess, I don’t understand what you mean.”

Bai Wuchang said, “You will understand when the time comes.”

The yin qi slowly receded, and the people in the room saw Chen Yang talking to himself again, as if he was talking to someone, and they didn’t know what to do.

Hu Hongying said, “Chen Yang, are you sick again because of this Taoist priest?”

Chen Yang said, “I’m fine. Stinky old Taoist, if you don’t stop, don’t blame me for being rude.”

Chen Yang saw the fear in Master Wang’s eyes, and Bai Wuchang could resist his peach wood sword, so he let go of his heart, picked up a chair from the ground, and sat down steadily.

Master Wang said, “Who are you really? Can you command the divine officials of the underworld?”

Chen Yang saw Master Wang was scared, and pretended to say, “I am Master Chen, you little Taoist dare to be unreasonable to the ancestor, watch me take your Seven-Star Peach Wood Sword.”

After Chen Yang finished speaking, he pretended to raise his left hand and pointed directly at the peach wood sword in Master Wang’s hand. Chen Yang originally wanted to scare Master Wang, but at this moment, a passage from the “Tao Te Ching” suddenly appeared in his mind. These words rotated quickly in front of Chen Yang’s eyes, faster and faster, forming a black and white Tai Chi pattern, falling into Chen Yang’s hands.

“God, your magic power is out, you can take the Taoist’s peach wood sword!” Bai Wuchang shouted excitedly when he saw the situation.

Chen Yang said, “Take!”

The Seven-Star Peach Wood Sword suddenly turned into a red light and was absorbed by Chen Yang’s Qilin birthmark.

At this moment, Master Wang was really dumbfounded. This Seven-Star Peach Wood Sword was the treasure of their sect, passed down from generation to generation. It has been in Master Wang’s hands for hundreds of years and has never been lost. He didn’t expect it to be taken away by a silly boy in his own hands.

The air in the room was stagnant, and even Bai Wuchang held his breath. The high hat was so scared that it fell on the ground and didn’t know to pick it up.

“My Chen Yang God, you are really awesome. In a while, you took the treasure passed down by his ancestor.” Bai Wuchang said.

Master Wang’s two famous magic weapons, the Golden Light Curse and the Seven-Star Peach Wood Sword, were all taken away by Chen Yang, and he no longer had the courage to fight with Chen Yang. Looking at Chen Yang sitting steadily on the chair with a pale face, he thought to himself: This kid’s magic power is so profound, no wonder the thousand-year-old fox spirit can’t do anything about him, even the gods and ghosts of the underworld are at his disposal, could it be that he is really a celestial master?

Thinking of this, he immediately knelt down and said, “The disciple is blind and has offended the celestial master. Please punish the celestial master.”

When Hua Nankuo saw this scene, his intestines were all regretful. You didn’t leave when you let you go just now, but you had to reveal his original form. Now it’s good, he, a fifty or sixty-year-old old Taoist, knelt down and called a disciple to a hairy boy.

Hua Nankuo took his son Hua Xiangyang and ignored Master Wang, and left with an ugly face.

Before leaving the door, Hu Xiangyang pointed at Chen Yang and said, “Our matter is not over yet, you wait for me.”

Seeing Hua Nankuo and his son leave, Master Wang said, “Master Chen, the disciple will follow you in the future.”

Chen Yang laughed and said, “Where am I a celestial master, I just lied to you just now, don’t take it seriously, when I learn to control the Qilin birthmark on my hand, I will return your Seven-Star Peach Wood Sword.”

Bai Wuchang said, “You have to return my Soul Lock Chain too.”

Chen Yang said, “Who wants your broken chain, if you have the ability, you can take it yourself.”

Master Wang asked, “Which immortal from the underworld is the god talking to, can you tell the disciple?”

Chen Yang laughed and said, “A ghost wearing a high hat.”

“God, don’t leak the secrets anymore, you will be retributed!” Bai Wuchang hurriedly said.

Hu Hongying came over and said, “Chen Yang, are you a human or a ghost? You talk to people for a while and talk to ghosts for a while, making people feel cold all over.”

Master Wang said, “Miss, this Master Chen should be a god who has descended to the world to cross the catastrophe and relieve the suffering of the world.”

Chen Yang laughed and said, “Don’t make a fuss here, I am Chen Yang, Chen Yang is me, a very ordinary person. I guess it was because I was struck by lightning on Longshan, and my body changed a bit!”

Hu Hongying asked, “Can you really see ghosts?”

Chen Yang smiled and did not answer.

Hu Guozhong said, “Master Wang, the matter on my Longshan construction site still needs to trouble the real person to deal with.”

Master Wang said, “With Master Chen here, what is Chairman Hu worried about. As long as Master Chen makes a move, he can definitely get rid of the evil spirits.”

Zhao Wenjie said to Hu Guozhong, “Master Wang is right, I think Chen Yang is really a waste of talent as a security guard, he should change his job.” (To be continued)

0