Chapter 15: Chen Yang, the Celestial Master
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Zhao Wenjie, from now on, don’t let Chen Yang be a security guard anymore, let him… let him…” Hu Guozhong, excited by Zhao Wenjie’s words, didn’t know what position to give Chen Yang.

Chen Yang said, “I think being a security guard is pretty good, so there’s no need to change jobs, right?”

Zhao Wenjie pointed at Chen Yang and said, “You’re really a fool. What kind of future can you have if you’re a security guard all your life!”

Hu Hongying tentatively said, “Dad, why not let Chen Yang be a consultant or something in the company?”

Hu Guozhong calmed his emotions and said, “Chen Yang, where did you learn these skills? There’s a strange incident on the construction site at Longshan. Why don’t you go and see if you can solve it? If you succeed, you’ll be the consultant of Hu’s Real Estate with an annual salary of one million yuan.”

Hearing about an annual salary of one million yuan, Chen Yang was stunned. He had never dreamed that he could earn so much money one day.

Chen Yang asked, “What strange incident happened on the construction site?”

“You’re really greedy. Just now you were clamoring to continue being a security guard, but now you’ve changed your face. As soon as you heard about the one million, you immediately asked what happened.” Hu Hongying saw that Chen Yang’s eyes were straight when he heard about the money, and she said disdainfully.

Chen Yang smiled awkwardly and said, “I’m not doing this for the one million. I’m just curious and want to find out what the rare event is.”

Hu Guozhong said, “When building the Laojun Hall, a large stone carving was dug out from the foundation. It’s unknown what kind of mythical beast is squatting on a huge rock. Excavators and cranes couldn’t move this stone statue. We invited many geomancers and Taoists, but none of them could move this stone statue, nor could they figure out what animal was carved on it. Why don’t you go and see what’s going on?”

Chen Yang said, “I’d better not go and see. I don’t understand anything. If I go, I’ll just be watching the excitement.”

Wang Zhenren said with a smile, “I can go and see, maybe I can help you.”

Chen Yang said, “I’ve taken your treasure sword, and you don’t blame me, but still help me?”

Wang Zhenren said, “You can return it to me whenever you feel like it. After all, you don’t care about these things.”

Zhao Wenjie whispered to Chen Yang, “You go and have a look first. If you solve the problem, the annual salary of one million will be in your hands.”

Bai Wuchang came to Chen Yang’s side and reminded, “Don’t want this one million. In the future, the assets of Hu’s Real Estate will be yours. Don’t let people look down on you.”

“You’re not fooling me, are you?” Chen Yang said.

“I dare not cheat anyone, let alone you, God!” Bai Wuchang said.

“Why are you talking to yourself again? Are you sick again?” Hu Hongying saw Chen Yang talking to the air and started to worry again.

Sitting in Hu Guozhong’s Mercedes-Benz R350, it took only 30 minutes to get from Shangdong City to Longshan Town by highway, but it took more than half an hour to climb the mountain road to the Laojun Hall on the top of Longshan.

Looking at the steep mountain road, Hu Hongying said, “Dad, wait at the foot of the mountain. Chen Yang and I will go up with General Manager Zhao. If there’s any situation, we’ll call you.”

Hu Guozhong said, “It’s okay, I can still climb this mountain road. Let’s go!”

People can’t resist getting old. Hu Guozhong walked less than half of the mountain road and was already sweating profusely. Hu Hongying helped her father walk slowly up the mountain.

Chen Yang asked Wang Zhenren, “What is usually buried under this Laojun Hall?”

Wang Zhenren said, “Laojun is the ancestor of the Three Pure Ones. Even the Heavenly Lord doesn’t have his magical powers. The things that can be suppressed by him personally are definitely not ordinary things. According to Chairman Hu’s description, it should be some kind of ancient mythical beast.”

Chen Yang said, “Can you deal with it?”

Wang Zhenren said, “I’ll know after I see it.”

Hu Guozhong said, “Although Wang Zhenren is not Chen Yang’s opponent, he should be able to handle such a small matter.”

Wang Zhenren knew that Hu Guozhong was still angry with him. Previously, Hu Guozhong had offered a price of 100,000, but he didn’t move. Now he didn’t invite him, but he insisted on following him. Wang Zhenren was very embarrassed.

Chen Yang said, “We’re almost at the top of the mountain. Let’s see what the situation is!”

Wang Dazhu heard that the chairman was coming, and he had been waiting on the halfway up the mountain. When he saw Hu Guozhong and his party, he hurriedly greeted them and handed over the prepared mineral water and drinks.

Hu Guozhong drank the mineral water and asked, “What’s the situation now?”

Wang Dazhu said, “It’s still the same, the work has been stopped for several days.”

Hu Guozhong asked again, “How are the workers who encountered the stone carving?”

Wang Dazhu said, “A total of five people climbed onto the stone carving, two of them died, and three are still unconscious in the hospital.”

Chen Yang was shocked and asked, “How come people died?”

Wang Dazhu said, “This Laojun Hall construction site is too weird. First, a fox spirit appeared, then you were struck by lightning and fainted, and now an unknown animal stone carving has appeared, killing two people.”

Wang Zhenren heard this and said, “This stone carving should be a fierce beast, which was suppressed under the Laojun statue. Now that the Laojun statue has been removed, it can’t suppress this fierce beast.”

Wang Dazhu saw this man wearing a purple sun hat, a gossip robe, phoenix eyes and sparse eyebrows, rosy complexion, and elegant demeanor. He looked like a worldly expert. He was the expert invited by Hu Guozhong. How dare he neglect him. He handed over the mineral water attentively and said, “Please wait for the old immortal to show his power and subdue this fierce beast.”

Wang Zhenren looked at Chen Yang and saw that he had no expression on his face. He said, “Everything will depend on this celestial master later.”

Wang Dazhu heard that Chen Yang was called a celestial master and laughed, “Did you get your brain damaged by lightning? You went down the mountain for a few days and started pretending to be a celestial master and swindling everywhere.”

Hu Guozhong was angry and said, “Don’t be rude to Chen Yang. Even Wang Zhenren’s magic weapon was taken away by Chen Yang.”

Wang Dazhu heard this and his eyes were straight. He thought to himself: This silly boy really got possessed by a fox spirit!

When the group arrived at the top of the mountain, the construction site of the Laojun Hall was in a mess. There was not much change from when Chen Yang went down the mountain. Only the Laojun Hall had been demolished. The place where the Laojun statue was originally placed had dug a big hole. In the big hole, a steel frame was built with steel pipes. A chain was hung on the frame, and the hook of the chain was hung on a stone statue bound with steel wire rope.

Wang Dazhu pointed at the stone statue in the pit and said, “It’s this stone statue that’s causing trouble and has killed several people.”

Chen Yang didn’t expect that the dilapidated Laojun statue had been smashed and moved out by him. The new one hadn’t been built in time. He was struck by lightning and fainted and was admitted to the hospital. In the past few days at the foot of the mountain, many amazing things happened. The Laojun statue was still suppressing an unknown fierce beast from an unknown era, which killed the workers.

Chen Yang asked, “People died, didn’t the police come to ask?”

Wang Dazhu said, “The police have been here. They didn’t find anything after looking at the scene, so they left.”

Hu Guozhong saw Wang Zhenren walking around the stone carving for a big circle, looking carefully, and asked, “Wang Zhenren, have you seen what kind of statue it is?”

Wang Zhenren shook his head and said, “It’s strange, how could there be an ancient mythical beast sculpture under the Laojun statue? This is one of the ten fierce beasts of the Great Wilderness, the Thunder Bat Dragon.” (To be continued)

0