Chapter 17: Sealing the Divine Beast (Please Reward)
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Yang was busy reciting the Tao Te Ching, not daring to stop and answer the Thunder Bat Dragon’s questions.

The Thunder Bat Dragon, pressured by the golden light, became smaller and smaller until it finally fell to the ground with a “boom.”

Chen Yang stepped forward and said, “You monster, I unintentionally helped you out of your predicament, but how could you repay kindness with ingratitude by using fire to burn me?”

At this point, the Thunder Bat Dragon had lost its magical power and was forced by the golden light to turn into a stone statue.

Chen Yang stopped reciting the Tao Te Ching, withdrew the golden light, and asked Master Wang, “How should we deal with this stone statue?”

Master Wang shook his head and said, “It’s really not easy to deal with it. We might as well press it under the statue of Lao Tzu. It seems that only Lao Tzu can restrain it.”

Hu Guozhong said, “I think we should smash its stone statue to eliminate future troubles.”

Chen Yang said, “Chairman Dong makes sense. I think we should smash it to prevent it from causing trouble in the world in the future.”

Zhao Wenjie arranged for Wang Dazhu, “Hurry up and find workers to come and smash this stone statue of the Thunder Bat Dragon with that big hammer!”

Several workers swung their hammers and hit the stone statue of the Thunder Bat Dragon hard.

Master Wang regretfully said, “It’s such a pity. This is a divine beast from the Great Wilderness era!”

Suddenly, thunder and lightning filled the sky. The sound of thunder scared the workers who were swinging their hammers. The workers stopped their hands and looked at the sky. With the flash of lightning and the sound of thunder, a heavy rain poured down, quickly extinguishing the fire on the top of the mountain.

In a short while, the thunder and lightning disappeared, and the sky cleared as if it was the beginning of the day.

Chen Yang said, “Where did this timely rain come from, helping us extinguish the fire?”

“It was brought by me!” A voice sounded in Chen Yang’s ear.

Only then did Chen Yang see a black man standing next to the Thunder Bat Dragon.

Chen Yang looked for a long time and said, “Where did you come from, black man? How did we not see you coming?”

The black man laughed, “I came down with the lightning. The last time you saved the fox spirit, you were knocked out by me.”

Chen Yang widened his eyes and said, “Could it be that you are the Thunder God?”

The black man said, “Exactly!”

Chen Yang said, “You’re such a joker. I think you look like Li Kui, the Black Whirlwind from the Liangshan Heroes.”

The Thunder God said with a belly full of resentment, “I was originally tall and mighty, but I became like this, all thanks to you!”

Chen Yang said, “I haven’t seen you before, so why blame me?”

The Thunder God said, “This is a long story, I’ll tell you later. I shouldn’t be appearing now, but since you’re about to smash your future mount, I had to come and stop you.”

“My mount! Is it this Thunder Bat Dragon that spits fire at me?” Chen Yang asked.

The Thunder God said, “Yes, it is. Without it, how would you run around in the Heavenly Court and the Underworld?”

Chen Yang said, “Now it has turned into a stone statue, what should we do?”

The Thunder God said, “You can’t control it now. You have to find the Golden Lotus and take it to restore your power.” The Thunder God paused and said embarrassingly, “Actually, your power was knocked out by me.”

Chen Yang said, “You knocked it out?”

The Thunder God said, “It should be the will of heaven. The Red Fox was crossing the thousand-year thunder tribulation. I bombed it with a thunderbolt. Who knew that Lao Tzu would throw the Diamond Sutra to you at this time. As you accepted the Diamond Sutra, you went to save the Red Fox. My thousand-year thunderbolt knocked out most of the power that Lao Tzu had given you. That’s why I was punished to go down to the world to help you find the Golden Lotus, and then enter the Underworld to seal the Love Demon who is about to be born. Unexpectedly, I dozed off halfway and bumped into the statue of Li Kui, the Black Whirlwind on the beam, and became like this.”

Everyone listened to the Thunder God’s explanation, all sighing. How come all the things came together, and even more unexpectedly, Chen Yang was a person with an important mission.

Master Wang said, “Now we can only temporarily seal the Thunder Bat Dragon here. Wait for Chen Yang, the Heavenly Master, to get the Golden Lotus and restore his power before letting it revive.”

Hu Hongying thought of Chen Yang being scratched by the Red Fox to save her, and then being knocked out by the thunder. She sent him to the hospital. In the hospital, she fainted for no reason, and because of her, she had a conflict with Hua Xiangyang. Unexpectedly, so many things were caused. She was full of emotion in her heart. It turns out that Chen Yang is not an ordinary person, and her little affection for Chen Yang has become unspeakable.

Hu Hongying walked to Chen Yang and said, “Thank you for saving me just now.”

Chen Yang said, "It’s all caused by the trouble I caused. It’s only right to save you.

The Thunder God said, “We have to hurry to Tianshan to find the Golden Lotus. If the Love Demon is born, it will be troublesome.”

Chen Yang said, “Bai Wuchang and Li Xianglin have returned to the Underworld to inquire about the news of the Thunder Bat Dragon. Let’s wait for him to come back and talk.”

The Thunder God said, “He is a small god in the Underworld, what’s the use of following him? Don’t wait for him, it’s enough to have me protect you.”

Seeing this, Master Wang said, “Chen Yang, the Heavenly Master, I will also go with you. It’s good to have a helper in case of anything.”

The Thunder God asked, “You, a mortal-bodied Taoist, dare to follow. The road ahead is bound to be full of dangers. Maybe you can’t even save your life.”

Master Wang said, “My golden light talisman and seven-star peach wood sword have been collected by Chen Yang, the Heavenly Master. I can only follow him.”

Hu Hongying said, “I can drive and be your driver.”

Hu Guozhong heard that his daughter was going, and said, “It’s not convenient for you, a girl, to follow. Besides, they are either gods or Taoists, each with their own skills. You don’t know anything, and going is just sending death.”

Chen Yang said, “Chairman Dong is right, you better not go.”

Hu Guozhong said, “You are going to Tianshan, the journey is far away, I can support you, donate money and vehicles.”

Chen Yang said, “Thank you, Chairman Dong.”

Hu Guozhong said, “I have one condition. You have to ensure that my company is not harmed by demons and evil spirits.”

The Thunder God laughed, “When Chen Yang recovers his power, this is not a small dish.”

Hu Guozhong said, “I now officially appoint Chen Yang as the company’s safety consultant with an annual salary of 1 million yuan.”

Wang Dazhu took the lead in applauding. No matter what, Chen Yang and he were from the same village. With Chen Yang’s relationship, his construction team would have work in Hu’s real estate in the future.

Chen Yang said, “Safety consultant is a safety consultant, but this annual salary is not necessary. The next expenses are all paid by Chairman Dong. Where can I still have the face to take money?”

Bai Wuchang said, in the future, Hu’s real estate will be his own, and he can’t be greedy for the small benefits in front of him.

Hu Guozhong said, “This is two different things, what should be given is still to be given. This Mercedes-Benz off-road vehicle of mine is newly bought, just give it to Chen Yang to use, I will send you another driver.”

The Thunder God pointed at Hu Hongying and said, “Isn’t this girl able to drive? She just wanted to follow, so let her be the driver.”

“We caused all the trouble, let us deal with it ourselves, don’t let a girl suffer with us!” Chen Yang said. (To be continued)

0