Chapter 19: Thor Fights the Fox (Please Reward)
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Let’s go, it’s better to avoid trouble.” Hu Hongying advised. The scene of the battle with the Thunder Bat Dragon was still vivid, and her heart was not yet calm.

Just as the two were about to leave, a thick fog drifted over. A beautiful young woman was faintly visible in the fog, reaching out to Chen Yang and the other.

With his experience of dealing with the Thunder Bat Dragon, Chen Yang immediately stretched out his left hand, recited the Diamond Sutra, and a rapidly rotating Tai Chi pattern immediately appeared above his hand.

The woman in the red fog saw this and shouted, “Benefactor, quickly retract your Tai Chi pattern, I am the Red Fox you saved!”

Chen Yang quickly stopped and retracted the Tai Chi pattern. Through the red fog, he could see that the woman still had a fluffy fox tail trailing her lower body.

The Red Fox knelt down and said, “I almost hurt my benefactor, please forgive me.”

Chen Yang asked, “How did you become like this, half-human and half-demon?”

The Red Fox said, “It’s all because of the damn Thor who made me like this.”

“How is this related to Thor?” Chen Yang asked.

The Red Fox said, “Ever since the day you helped me through the thousand-year thunder tribulation, I have been slowly transforming into a human in this Dragon Mountain. I didn’t expect to be close to escaping from the sea of suffering, but I encountered Thor who was punished to the lower realm. In order to vent his resentment, he violated the rules of heaven and bombed me with a thunderbolt. Fortunately, I had dug a hole under me in advance and was able to escape, but I was injured by the thunderbolt and did not fully transform into a human.”

Chen Yang asked, “What is your grudge with Thor, that he would violate the rules of heaven to hit you?”

The Red Fox said, “Isn’t it because he hit you by mistake when he was hitting me with thunder, and was punished to the lower realm?”

Chen Yang suddenly realized, “I understand, this is also the will of heaven, but Thor has become a black man, and he is annoyed.”

The Red Fox said, “Benefactor, you have already seen that black Thor.”

Chen Yang said, “I have seen it. When I was about to smash the stone statue of the Thunder Bat Dragon, he came out to stop me. Thor is waiting for us not far away.”

The Red Fox was angry when she heard this, “I really want to take revenge on him, I didn’t expect him to come to the door.” The Red Fox suddenly turned into a red light and disappeared.

Chen Yang exclaimed, “What are these ghosts, one is more fiery than the other.”

Hu Hongying said, “You don’t have to sigh here, if you go late, they will start fighting.”

Thor was resting there, unprepared for a red light coming straight at him. He couldn’t dodge in time, and his face was touched by the red light. Several blood marks immediately appeared on his face, and Thor gritted his teeth in pain.

Thor was about to fight back, but Wang Zhenren had already taken action for him.

As soon as the red light came over, Wang Zhenren smelled a demonic smell. Seeing that the red light had hurt Thor, he revealed his original form, which was a half-human and half-fox demon.

This Wang Zhenren is indeed amazing. His magic weapon was taken by Chen Yang, and he fought the Red Fox with his bare hands.

The Red Fox was originally a thousand-year-old fox spirit. After passing through the thousand-year thunder tribulation, her power went up a level, reaching the ability of a celestial fox. However, she was bombed by Thor’s thunderbolt at the critical moment of transforming into a human, causing her to fail and her magic power was not as good as before. Therefore, when she heard that Thor was here, she came to take revenge regardless.

Thor saw that it was a thousand-year-old fox spirit, and Wang Zhenren was not his opponent. He touched his scratched face, was furious, and thundered out a thunderbolt, shouting, “You Daoist, step back, we don’t let you take care of our affairs, you get out of the way!”

Wang Zhenren couldn’t dodge in time and was blown out by Thor’s thunderbolt. He fell heavily to the ground, vomiting blood, and said, “How can you hit the person who helps you, it’s really not enough.”

The Red Fox easily dodged the thunderbolt, and then turned into a red light circling up and down around Thor, occasionally scratching Thor’s face and body.

Thor kept bombing out one thunderbolt after another, but he was powerless and couldn’t hit the Red Fox, shouting in anger.

Hu Guozhong was very upset in his heart! What’s going on, what strange things have happened to me. The Dragon Mountain project is so big, it’s not going well as soon as it starts, when can it be done. Hu Guozhong could only sigh.

Zhao Wenjie saw that the chairman was sighing, and advised, “Chairman, don’t worry, there is a solution when things come out. The big thing like the Thunder Bat Dragon has been resolved, and Chen Yang should be able to handle this little fight.”

Hu Guozhong said, “I hope so, but why haven’t Chen Yang and Hongying come back?”

“They’re back!” Zhao Wenjie pointed to Chen Yang and Hu Hongying who were running over and said.

“Chen Yang, you finally came back. I don’t know where a half-human and half-demon thing ran out, and it’s fighting with Thor. It looks like Thor is not going to work.” Hu Guozhong said.

Chen Yang said, “You retreat to a safe place, don’t get hurt by them, I will persuade them to stop.”

Zhao Wenjie said, “Be careful, Wang Zhenren was injured by Thor’s thunderbolt, vomiting blood and passed out.”

Chen Yang said, “I know. Hu Hongying, you go and check Wang Zhenren’s condition. The enemy hasn’t come yet, and our people have started fighting in the nest. What is this?”

“You two stop quickly, let’s talk nicely!” Chen Yang persuaded.

Thor was at a loss, his face was full of blood, and his face was even uglier, and said, “I will not stop today without burning this fox spirit to ashes.”

The Red Fox said, “You violated the rules of heaven and made me half-human and half-demon. Today, I must take revenge!”

Chen Yang said, “Those are all misunderstandings, you two stop first.”

The Red Fox and Thor were both on their heads, where could they listen to Chen Yang’s persuasion, but they fought more fiercely.

Hu Hongying said, “It’s not a solution for them to fight like this, Chen Yang, you quickly stop them.”

Chen Yang said, “You don’t even listen to my words, how can you help me in the future? What is the system of fighting like this, aren’t you afraid that I will collect you?”

When the two were fighting fiercely, no one answered Chen Yang’s words.

Chen Yang smiled speechlessly at Hu Hongying, then stretched out his left hand, recited the Tao Te Ching, and a Tai Chi pattern flew out of the Qilin birthmark, rotating in the air, shooting out thousands of golden lights, stabbing Thor and the Red Fox lost their magic power, didn’t know what happened, and stared at Chen Yang stupidly.

Chen Yang collected the Tai Chi pattern and said, “Why don’t you fight, continue to fight!”

The Red Fox was angry and lost her magic power by Chen Yang, and turned into a fox again, squatting next to Chen Yang’s feet and looking at Chen Yang. Hu Hongying picked up this cute red fox and said, “Let you not fight, you just don’t listen, now it’s okay, it’s back to its original form.”

Thor wiped the blood on his face with a gray face, and said, “We will not fight in the future. Please restore my magic power, Master Chen Yang. I still have to protect you to find the golden lotus in Tianshan!”

Chen Yang said, “I can only collect now, and I can’t restore magic power yet, you wait!”

Before Chen Yang’s words fell, a black fog drifted over and surrounded Chen Yang and others.

Hu Hongying held Chen Yang’s hand tightly and asked, “What’s the matter?”

Chen Yang said, “I don’t know?”

Wang Zhenren woke up and shouted, “It’s not good, this is the underworld from the underworld, it’s poisonous, everyone quickly hold your breath!” (To be continued)

0