Chapter 20: The Flower Demon’s Love (Please Reward)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Yang smelled a disgusting stench of blood in the black netherworld aura and quickly held his breath. An avatar of a beautiful woman appeared in the netherworld aura, the woman had flowing red hair, and her lips were as red as if they were about to spit fire.

Chen Yang thought this woman was even more beautiful than Hu Hongying, but her eyes were full of resentment.

Hu Guozhong and others were all poisoned by the netherworld aura and fainted. The Thunder God jumped out of the netherworld aura, stopped in mid-air, and pushed out a thunderbolt towards the netherworld aura. Chen Yang heard the thunder and it was too late to stop it. The thunderbolt, carrying lightning, pierced through the netherworld aura, blasting a large space in the dense netherworld aura.

“Hurry up and get them to a place without netherworld aura, otherwise, their souls will not return,” the Thunder God shouted in the air.

Chen Yang quickly carried Hu Hongying and others to the open ground, running back and forth several times, sweating profusely. He stood there resting and then remembered that he had been inhaling netherworld aura all the time, but he didn’t feel anything. And this Thunder God, wasn’t his magic power taken by himself? How could he still blast out thunderbolts?

The red-haired woman saw that Chen Yang was breathing freely under the cover of the netherworld aura, without any signs of fainting, and then she believed the words of the Ghost King. This Chen Yang was specifically going to the underworld to oppose her and Hate Sea.

Chen Yang saw the red-haired woman with her eyes wide open and an unfriendly look at him, and asked, “Who are you, a demon, who dares to disturb the human world?”

The red-haired woman in the netherworld aura retorted, “Are you Chen Yang who is going to seal the Love Demon in the underworld?”

Chen Yang said, “Who did you hear that from? I don’t even know what I’m doing.”

The red-haired woman said, “I am the flower demon Love Sky by the Wangchuan River in the underworld. I heard that you want to put me to death, so I came to destroy your soul.”

Chen Yang laughed and said, “You flower demon, don’t listen to people’s slander. I’m just an ordinary person. I can’t even enter the underworld. How can I become your enemy?”

The red-haired woman said, “I’m about to meet my brother Ye Yao. Do you know that we have been waiting for 120,000 years, just to see each other once. But the gods of heaven and the underworld are fighting for their own lovers to become spouses, living a happy and fulfilling life, but they don’t even give us the chance to see each other every thousand years.”

Chen Yang said, “I really don’t know about your affairs. I didn’t expect it to be so tragic. If I have the ability, I will definitely let your lovers be together.”

Love Sky said, “As long as you don’t stop me from meeting my brother Ye Yao, and let us meet once, I will never oppose you.”

“Love Sky, don’t be fooled by his sweet talk. He has lost his magic power now. Once he finds the golden lotus on the Tianshan Mountain, he can recover his magic power and seal the Love Demon in the underworld.” A voice came out of the netherworld aura.

Chen Yang looked in the direction of the sound, only to find a ghost shadow in the netherworld aura, and asked, “Which ghost are you, what is your intention to play tricks here?”

“I am a ghost, and I am the Ghost King. I don’t need to play tricks at all. You have several women who love you and cuddle with you, but you want to break up others.” The Ghost King said.

“Ghost King! I don’t know you, and I have no grudges with you. Why do you bewitch the flower demon Love Sky to cause trouble in the human world?” Chen Yang said.

The Ghost King said, “Flower demon, he was born to seal the Love Demon. If you don’t kill him now, he will definitely not let you meet Ye Yao in the future.”

Love Sky listened to the words of the Ghost King, her consciousness was confused, and she only had one thought in her heart, which was to meet Ye Yao at the same moment when she fell, and whoever stopped her would be her enemy.

Love Sky spouted a ball of love fire from the souls of infatuated men and resentful women that she had absorbed. Although this fire was not Samadhi True Fire, its power was not much weaker, and no matter how much rainwater could not extinguish it.

Chen Yang stretched out his left hand, recited the Tao Te Ching, and the rotating Tai Chi pattern blocked the love fire.

The Thunder God in mid-air saw the fire, and immediately thundered and rained heavily on the love fire. It didn’t work at all, but it made Chen Yang and others drenched.

Chen Yang shouted to the sky, “Thunder God, don’t help, the more you help, the more you mess up.”

The Thunder God came to Chen Yang’s side and said embarrassingly, “You have taken most of my power. Otherwise, I could use the Thousand-Year Thunderbolt to blast their souls away.”

The Ghost King saw a big black man coming, and he could also thunder. He didn’t know who this person was, so he immediately spat out a ball of netherworld aura at him and trapped the Thunder God.

The Thunder God’s magic power was mostly taken by Chen Yang, and he also used the thunderbolt. His magic power was greatly reduced, but it was not a problem to deal with the Ghost King of the underworld. He used a spherical thunder against the netherworld aura around him. This spherical thunder was a ball of lightning that was flashing with white light and spinning at high speed. The white light hit the netherworld aura of the Ghost King, forcing the netherworld aura to become thinner and thinner. In a while, the netherworld aura disappeared without a trace.

The Ghost King was shocked and lost his color. He wanted to spit out more netherworld aura, but he had no chance. The spherical thunder in the chest of the Thunder God kept shooting out, and the light wave stung the Ghost King without the power to fight back.

Love Sky’s love fire couldn’t break through Chen Yang’s rotating Tai Chi pattern at all, but under the suction of the Tai Chi pattern, its power was greatly reduced, and her mind became clearer and clearer. Seeing that she was not Chen Yang’s opponent, and afraid of missing the time to meet Ye Yao Hate Sea, she didn’t ask the Ghost King and turned into a ball of red light and fled.

The Ghost King’s plan to kill Chen Yang with the magic power of Love Sky fell through, and he was not the opponent of this black man. Seeing Love Sky running away, he quickly turned into a black gas and hid in the underworld.

Chen Yang and Thunder God collected their magic power and came to Hu Hongying and others. Chen Yang saw that Hu Hongying and others were still in a coma, so he asked Thunder God, “How can they be relieved of their netherworld aura?”

The Thunder God said, “This is a matter of the underworld, I really don’t know, I can only thunder.”

Chen Yang said, “Then wait for Bai Wuchang to come, he is from the underworld and should be able to solve the netherworld aura.”

The Thunder God said, “That Bai Wuchang is just a small follower of the underworld, his magic power is limited, and he may not be able to solve the netherworld aura of the Ghost King.”

“Who is talking behind my back, I am a small follower, if you have the ability, you can solve the netherworld aura poison!” Bai Wuchang didn’t know where he came out, and said.

Chen Yang saw that it was Bai Wuchang and Li Xianglin, and asked, “You two are really timely. Bai Wuchang, can you hurry up and see if you can wake them up?”

Bai Wuchang said, “Chen Yang Shangshen, this is not a piece of cake, look at me.”

Bai Wuchang took out the mourning stick and shook it hard on the faces of Hu Hongying and others. The mourning stick immediately emitted a white smoke, and this smoke emitted a disgusting stench.

Chen Yang and Thunder God were smoked and covered their noses, and asked, “Bai Wuchang, what is this smell, why is it so smelly?”

Bai Wuchang laughed and said, “This is the elixir of life that wakes them up.”

In a short while, Hu Hongying and others woke up.

Chen Yang said, “If you came earlier, they wouldn’t have been poisoned by the netherworld aura and fainted.”

Bai Wuchang said, “Where do we know you are in trouble! If we knew, we would have come.”

“We have been here for a while, Bai Wuchang said that he couldn’t fight the Ghost King and Love Sky, so he didn’t dare to come out.” Li Xianglin said.

“Li Xianglin, you dare to betray me, I will take your soul now!” Bai Wuchang shouted angrily. (To be continued)

0