Chapter 16 -Beauty’s Gift
423 7 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The women climbed into the steaming water together. There was an uncertainty in Karen’s eyes as she looked at the Succubus. Beauty smiled and moved closer, gently brushing strands of black hair out of the woman’s face, trailing the back of her lavender hand down the curve of cheek and neck, and tracing her thumb over Karen’s lower lip. Closer still. Beauty leaned forward. Their lips brushed together in a slow, gentle kiss. The demon pulled back just enough to look into Karen’s eyes.

Logan watched in absolute fascination as these two lovely women seemed to communicate without a word spoken between them. There was no hope of his understanding. What passed between them was far too subtle, far too female, for him to follow, but that was just fine. Logan did not need to know.

All he needed to understand was that this was a gift most precious. All that was required of him was to appreciate what Beauty had made happen with the deepest gratitude and affection. It was, he decided at that moment, the single most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his entire life.

It would remain a cherished memory in the dark days yet to come.

He watched breasts gently collide as lips met in a gentle exploration of welcome and desire. Graceful arms reached for and around to the steam slicked inward curve of the lower back and the outward, succulent swell of the female backside. Tongues dueled in slow, but increasingly eager circles. Soft, female moans of desire floated in the steam.

Beauty slid around behind the other woman, trailing kisses up her shoulder. Lavender hands slid up and down pale, wet breasts and belly. “Karen need clean too.” Beauty grinned playfully at Logan.

Karen gasped and arched as finger brushed over her nipples. The demon licked at the shell of her ear, nestled her face into the crook of Karen’s neck, and looked at Logan. Black hair and white hair lay together in gorgeous contrast. Dark eyes and golden eyes stared at him with identical expressions of hunger and invitation. Karen bit her lower lip. Beauty smiled a wicked smile.

“Logan going to help?” the Succubus asked.

“Oh, hell yes,” he breathed and moved toward them both.

A moment later, Karen was trapped between them, gently sandwiched between hot, demon softness and hard, male muscle. Logan spread her legs and pressed up against her with full-body contact. He found her mouth with his own and fed it slow, hungry kisses.

Beauty held Karen cradled between her lavender legs, trailing kisses around her neck and shoulders and lightly playing with her small breasts. Karen cried out into Logan’s mouth at so much electric contact all at once.

He leaned forward to cradle Beauty’s cheek in one hand and kiss and nibble at her full lips, just the way he knew she liked. He tasted her on his tongue, knew what she was doing to him, to them both, and no longer cared. The demon’s mouth was soft, eager, and warm.

When he pulled back, Beauty turned Karen’s face toward her and claimed her mouth and tongue again. Logan let his attention wander lower across the helpless woman’s writhing body. His mouth explored her breasts and tasted her skin. At the same time, his hand drifted below the waterline, down the inside of her thigh, slowly tickling his way closer… and closer…

“Touch me, Logan,” Karen moaned. “Please, oh please.”

He touched her folds and gently dragged his fingertips over her soft, swollen flesh. Up and down, softly exploring her shape and randomly brushing at her clitoris. All across the outside surface but not within. He knew water was a poor lubricant, and he wanted her slick and ready for him when he took her. Until that sweet moment of conquest, there were other pleasures.

Logan reached down and cupped the sweet curve of her ass cheeks in each hand and then lifted. Karen gasped in surprise as he raised her lower half out of the water and level with his face. He held Karen there as he leaned forward to part her folds with his tongue and tasted the nectar of her sex.

Karen was lithe of build and light as a bird, and Beauty was stronger than she looked. Between Logan and his demon lover, they held the woman suspended in the steaming air as he buried his face between her legs. Karen’s head fell back against Beauty’s shoulder. She writhed n his hands and softly wailed at his touch.

Logan had, up until that moment, forgotten the taste of a human woman’s sex. Dragging the tip of his tongue between Karen’s folds brought it all back in a wonderful rush of memory. After being with his demon lover for so long, it was an exciting contrast. The Succubus was hot and somewhat spicy whereas Karen was warm with a lovely, musky taste and scent.

He explored with gentle kisses on her lower lips and inner thighs. Tongued her folds with long, slow licks. Circled her pleasure button and licked over it with soft, teasing strokes.

Tremors shuddered through Karen’s pale flesh. Logan looked up over her mons to see Beauty’s hands sliding over wet, pale breasts and pinching at pert, brown nipples. The combined assault of man and demon proved too much. Karen’s mouth fell open in a choking scream as her pleasure exploded in a long, wordless cry of release.

Logan eased her down. She groaned as the hot water kissed against the sensitive post-orgasm flesh of her sex. He and Beauty kissed and caressed her until the last pulsing wave of pleasure had passed.

Beauty gave him a playful push away.

He chuckled. “What?”

“Sit on edge,” she ordered.

Logan smiled and complied. Water streamed down his burnished complexion and rolling muscles as he lifted himself. His shaft popped out of the water to point at the two females, thick and dark with engorged blood and lust.

From where they knelt in the pool, both women were eye level with his erection. Karen stared at it unblinking. Beauty looked past her shoulder at Logan again before leaning over to murmur into the other woman’s ear. “Karen want to touch?”

The woman slowly nodded without taking her eyes off it.

“Want to taste, yes?”

Another nod. Karen bit at her lower lip. The Succubus gave her a gentle push forward.

She slid up between his legs. The head of his shaft gently bobbed at eye level. Karen reached up to trail fingertips over the bell shape of the head and down across the thick, veiny length. Dark, Asian eyes looked up at him as the ends of her long, ink-black hair floated in the water around her waist. Humor touched the corners of her mouth.

“That’s a nice dick, Mr. Proud Bear.”

He grinned. “Thank you. I’m so glad you think so.”

Karen wrapped one slim hand around the pulsing shaft of meat. She opened her mouth wide and dragged the flat of her tongue up from base to tip. Logan hissed in pleasure.

She rose over the head and closed her lips around it. Karen began to suck on the broad tip as best she could. Logan groaned encouragement as she managed to take more of him past her lips.

“Holy shit, that feels amazing, Karen. Don’t stop.”

Beauty slid up beside her, also between Logan’s legs. Her hand curled in Karen’s hair and pulled her hungry mouth off his length. “Taste good?”

Karen tried to nod in the demon’s grip. “So good,” she groaned.

“Taste more.” The demon smiled a wicked smile and guided the woman’s head back down.

“Fuck,” Logan growled at the sight of the luscious Succubus slowly driving Karen’s mouth down his shaft. Inch by inch the woman swallowed him, humming and grunting at the length pushing into her throat. Karen almost made it to the bottom before she began to struggle.

Beauty let her go. Karen pulled away gasping for breath and trailing saliva from her lips to Logan’s shaft. The demon gently pushed the other woman aside with her hip. “Not bad,” she said and settled between his legs in Karen’s place.

The Succubus looked up at him and smiled. Logan knew that look of challenge in her golden eyes. Karen was about to get a lesson from the expert. Sweet anticipation stole his breath as he grabbed onto the edge of the pool and held on tight.

Beauty started slow, stroking his balls, and tickling his heated flesh. The tip of her tongue traced up the veins and around beneath the head. It was all for show. She knew what he wanted, knew what she was going to do for him and to him.

Just not yet. In their time together, Beauty had learned the value of anticipation. Like everything else, she had mastered its potential in no time.

She tickled the inside of his thighs with soft kisses. Pillowed her soft mouth around the tip. Kissed down the shaft. Blew warm breath across his wet, aching flesh.

Logan grunted and growled, squirmed, and clutched at the edge of the hot springs with restless fingers. He moaned. He ground his teeth. And he laughed because, for all her merciless torturing, this was the Beauty he remembered and desired. Logan had her back and, sooner or later, when she was damned good and ready, she was going to suck his prick better than anyone else ever had in his entire adult life.

As if reading his thoughts, the demon fell on his shaft, swallowing him to the base in one fell swoop. Logan almost choked at the sudden, silken pressure of her throat clamping down on his full length. For a long, blissful, moment she just looked into his eyes, held him there, and milked his girth with her throat muscles.

Karen just watched it all in mute, wide-eyed fascination. Then the demon got serious.

Beauty began to work him with relentless expertise, from root to tip. She pleasured him slow and gentle, then suddenly fast and sloppy, and back again. Never giving him too long to adjust before hitting him new pleasures. Hands, mouth, and throat worked in perfect union, a sexual symphony of mind-bending, toe-curling pleasure.

Logan felt the pressure begin to build. His pulse began to race. His breath grew ragged. Close, so close…

Beauty stopped just shy of that point of no return. Logan did not know whether to be relieved or howl like a dog. The Succubus licked the pre-cum from her lush, black lips, and swallowed.

“I feed after.”

She rose out of the water like a sexual goddess rising from a sacred pagan shrine. Streams of water poured between her magnificent breasts, down the firm plane of her belly, down the soft curve of perfect legs. Beauty sat back on the edge of the pool and spread those magnificent legs to reveal the treasure between.

Beauty looked at Karen, smiled a sultry expression of invitation and crooked one finger in a “come here” gesture. Karen crawled over through the steaming water, eyes shining in anticipation. The dark-haired woman opened her mouth and settled into place between the demon’s legs as if she were born to it. Beauty’s swollen sex could not muffle the sounds of the woman’s enthusiastic oral efforts.

The Succubus caressed the head of dark hair between her thighs and growled encouragement, stroking and pinching her own nipples in a gorgeous, shameless display of raw, female sexuality. She looked at Logan, over Karen’s back and naked ass swaying in front of his eyes. Her lantern eyes burned with lust and a single, unspoken question.

What are you waiting for?

What indeed, Logan thought and moved up behind that lovely, inviting posterior.

One hand settled on her hip. Karen lifted her head to gasp in pleasure and surprise or tried to. Beauty gently forced her back down, pinned her there to continue pleasing. Whatever happened next, Karen would be experiencing it face deep in the sweet folds of demonic flesh.

The dynamics of this encounter suddenly became clear to him. Beauty had not invited Karen to share Logan with her. That would imply an equality that the Succubus was, of course, not prepared to allow. Rather, the Succubus had invited the woman to be shared by Logan and Beauty.

The difference was subtle but profound in its implications. Without a word, Beauty had established the terms of this union. She, and she alone, was the alpha bitch in this relationship. Karen had been allowed to join them, but her role was to please, to be submissive to the needs and wants of Beauty and her man.

Logan could not recall ever having been more aroused than he was at that moment.

He took his shaft in hand and lined it up with the slick, dripping entrance of Karen’s body. Her body was small, as was the entrance to her warm depths. It took patience and gentle, steady pressure to open her to his girth. Despite having her tongue deep in Beauty’s pussy, Karen’s voice rose in a pleading whine of anticipation and hunger. She pushed back on him even as her body resisted in the most delicious way possible.

He pushed harder. Karen’s flesh yielded, and the swollen head slid inside. Heat and pressure gripped him in a velvet vice as he slowly drove more of his length into her depths.

Back and forth, he worked his length until the lithe woman was entirely filled with every inch of him. Karen thrashed and howled wordless cries of pleasure against Beauty’s sex. Now confident in her comfort, Logan began to move with a slow and steady purpose. His hands wrapped around her tiny waist.

They moved, all three, in a steaming cloud of electric bliss, joy, and rising need. Eager to give and hungry to receive, the union of their bodies began to grow beyond their ability to hold in check. Pleasure multiplied.

Speed and power began to build as Logan’s hips seem to take on a will of their own. Karen’s cheeks jiggled beautifully with every slap of his waist against her bottom. The water frothed and splashed out of the pool as their union began to rise toward a frantic pace.

Beauty looked at Logan and pointed at her mouth. Perhaps she meant to speak, but the first tremors of orgasm reduced her to shuddering moans. Karen quickly followed her example, shaking and wailing into the demon’s heated, wet flesh. Logan felt Karen’s body ripple and squeeze his length as an orgasm washed over her. He rode her hard and deep through it all, his own tremendous need for release held back only by the pure determination to allow her every possible moment of bliss he could give.

Only at the end did he feel his control slipping away. Logan pulled out of Karen and surged to his feet, his rigid shaft in hand. Beauty eased past the other woman, fell to her knees, and swallowed him whole. Explosions of white-hot pleasure burst across every nerve in his body and poured down her humming, eager throat.

They both fell back into the water when his legs could no longer hold him up. All three lay back against the pool walls, gasping for breath, and smiling in satisfaction.

He looked at Beauty and grinned. “That was very sneaky of you.”

Beauty only smiled back at him, admitting nothing.

“Karen,” he said.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. “Yes, Logan?”

“Would you like to join my harem?”

She answered with a squeal of pure delight, threw herself across the pool into his arms, and rained kisses down on his face.

“I’m going to take that as a yes,” he laughed between kisses.

*****

The Hellwind blew strong this night. Baroness Graveek could hear its angry scream rattling against her shuttered windows. She liked the sound. It well suited her current mood as she paced around her spacious bedroom. The whip in her gloved hand coiled and twisted across the floor with every restless flick of her wrist.

Layers of skirt whispered across the floor around her restless, stocking-clad legs. Stiletto heeled, thigh-high black leather boots clicked against the wood with every step.

“First Chort, and now Seralla,” she scowled. “Where are they?”

Her whip snapped out. The man tied face down at his wrists and ankles cried out in joyous agony as it bit at his exposed skin. A thin trail of mist wafted from the wound up to the canopy over the massive four-postexpect bed.

“Perhaps they…” the man struggled to catch his breath. “…they are merely delayed by the weather, Mistress.”

Graveek scowled and let the whip reply for her. De Sade wailed again as pain blazed across his scarred back.

“How is that relevant, my pet? How does that fill my pens with new souls for the slave markets?”

The man flinched as the whip snapped again but the blow did not land on him. Bound face down as he was, he never knew when the next stinging blow would blaze across his naked flesh. The anticipation was almost as sweet as the pain. He preferred to be the one giving but that choice was not his to make. Hell had robbed him of the authority and prestige he had enjoyed in life.

“My clients expect results and timely delivery of a quality product. How am I to meet deadlines with two of my hunters missing?” Graveek stopped pacing and stared at the shutters as if hoping to see beyond the howling winds clawing at her castle walls.

“Could they have… is it possible…,” he did not dare to say the words but the implications hung in the air between them.

“That they have betrayed me for another Master? Started their own harem with my slaves?”

He shivered at the soft, silken hiss of violence in her tone.

“Chort is not clever enough and Seralla… Seralla knows better than to court my displeasure. No, this is something more than a mere delay. She should have returned by now with Chort in tow or news of his fate. I suspect someone is making a move against me and that cannot be allowed.”

She strolled over to the bed and began releasing him from the leather straps holding him down. It hurt to move as he sat up, not that DecSade minded. Pain was his greatest pleasure, especially on those rare occasions when his mistress allowed him to wield the whip. The evidence of his excitement stood out at a prominent angle from between his legs.

He reached down to fondle himself. “Please mistress, will you let me…” He yelped as the whip bit at his hand.

“You have earned no reward, worm,” she sneered. “Please me and I shall consider it.”

“Of course, mistress,” he fell to his knees and started crawling across the floor toward her. “Whatever my mistress desires.”

She watched him approach with hooded, malevolent eyes. He reached her feet and bent over to kiss her boots. Graveek lifted her foot and placed the stiletto heel down on his skull, forcing his face onto the wooden floor. Then she began to apply pressure.

De Sade moaned in pain. His hands fluttered about at his sides and his feet drummed against the floor.

“A shipment of slaves is scheduled to be loaded for delivery tomorrow. Your mistress desires that you escort the cargo to ensure prompt delivery. Once that is done, you will present a message and a bag of coins for me at a certain shop where you will negotiate hiring his services. I believe it is time to call in a specialist.”

“Yes mistress,” he mumbled against the floorboards.

Graveek removed her boot from his head and walked over to a silk rope hanging from the ceiling. A pull on the rope rang a bell on a lower level. Moments later someone knocked on her bedroom door.

“Enter.”

A human female, dressed only in a leather collar and thick, mahogany-colored hair, entered. Without a word, she knelt on the floor and bowed her head.

“Bathe him and make him look presentable for departure in the morning.” Baroness Graveek grinned with sudden inspiration as she looked at the many lash marks she had left across his naked body. “Make it a salt bath.”

The man groaned at the thought. It only made him harder.

“Yes mistress,” the girl whispered to the floor.

“Pull yourself together,” Graveek warned him as he struggled to his feet. “You will be representing me which means I need you to be the man you were rather than the deviant worm you have become. I need the Marquis de Sade. Do not fail me.”

“Yes, mistress,” he replied.

You are Logan. What do you do next to survive in Hell?
  • Play defence - Stay off the radar and continue to go after weaker demons and stockpile more weapons. Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Play offense - Start going after the "Masters" who are calling the shots in Hell. Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Gear up - Agree to Beauty's plan to let her go alone to Gomorrah to buy essential supplies. Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Gather intel - Take the risks Seralla warned of and travel to Gomorrah in person to learn more abut Votes: 3 10.3%
Total voters: 29
12