How to control the kidnapped
301 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There two types of kidnappers. Those who kidnap for profit and those who kidnap for personal reasons. The latter is harder to deal with since logic will not work with them. The former though is easy. First, you must take note on what they want. Blanche has already outlined it enough. They want to sell us so our greatest weapon is our bodies. No one wants to buy a broken product. Those with perverse inclinations prefer innocence and purity. So, keeping our bodies unused is something they would prefer.

“Hey.”

“Do not disturb her.”

Lyn tries to talk to me but Blanche stops her. But none of the people here understand that. It is normal since they are scared. However, my goal requires me to be of equal standing with the leader of the kidnappers. Which means I need to take control of what they want the most. I look outside and see there is no one guarding us. A dumb move and one I will make sure to take advantage of. I look around the others and determine what I must do.

“You two follow me. Do not say a word and stay behind me.”

I do not wait for their reply and start walking to the crying child. I can feel both follow me, Lyn with reluctance as I look down at the child. None of the others notice us as they are not of a sound state of mind from being captured and imprisoned.

“Stop crying, child.”

I order the child to stop crying but they do not stop. Understandable and as expected. I kneel in front of the child and order her again.

“Stop crying, child.”

The child does not stop and I raise my hand. I can feel movements behind me. It is most probably Blanche stopping Lyn. I slap the child. A sudden silence happens around me as the child stops crying for a moment. I can feel everyone’s gaze on me as I stare at the child. It starts to cry again.

“Stop crying, child.”

I am ignored once again as I slap her again. The silence occurs as more people keep staring at me. Surprised at my actions. Yet, the child cries again.”

“Stop crying, child.”

Another slap as she defies me again. This time the child sniffles as she looks at me. I stare at her as I see her trying to stifle her tears but she still cries again.

“Stop crying, child.”

I raise my hand but it is grabbed. I look back and see Lyn looking at me in anger. I stare back at her. I already know she understands that I will not stop. So, while she is still holding my hand I look back at the child.

“Child. Stop crying or I will continue. Your choice.”

The child looks at me, my hand and finally at the one holding my hand. She inhales her snot and wipes her face as she nods.

“Okay.”

As the child stops, I look back at Lyn and she finally releases my hand. I stand back up and look outside, there is still no one guarding us.  I stand in the middle of the room. Blanche and Lyn are behind me. The child is also there for some reason but I ignore her.

“Now that there is silence, all of you must listen to me. I have no desire to introduce myself nor do I have a desire to know any of you. All you must understand is that I am better than you, higher than you and above you. So, all of you must defer to me.”

I look around and no one responds. A good sign.

“I have no need for your despair, I have no need for your sadness, I have no need for your defiance. What I need is your obedience.”

Whether or not they agree, no one else speaks up.

“Good, since none of you have disagreed. I will accept your silence as your affirmations. Now, all of you must understand one thing. Your bodies are your weapon.”

Some of them looked confused, others hugged their own bodies and there were those who just waited for my next words.

“Has anyone here been touched by them? Have you been molested, used, or harassed?”

Most of them shook their heads.

“That is your weapon. They need us to be uninjured, pure, and chaste. For they desire for us to be sold.”

Some of them looked angry and some looked sad.

“We are all here together waiting for the end. What that end is something we cannot know. But I refuse your tears, I refuse your sadness and I refuse your despair. I am above you and better than you. Fall in line and follow me. If you cannot, I will ruin you myself and throw you to the pack of wolves. What do you think will happen when you are no longer pure? No longer chaste? Those men will use you, devour you and then throw you away.”

I smile at all of them. They shiver.

“Do not delude yourself in thinking that I will not do it. I can slap a child. Do you think I cannot do worse to you?”

I look around at all of them.

“So, whoever wishes to not be under me. Feel free to speak now. I have no use for anyone who does not understand their situation.”

No one speaks up.

“Good. I expect your obedience from here on.”

I go back and sit at a corner. Blanche is there with the same stoic face. Lyn seems to be angry and dissatisfied but does not voice it. The child is also here for some reason. Seriously, why is she here? I ignore the child. Fear is easy to use on those who are already desperate. But fear can turn to hate and anger, it is not the best to use in the long term. But I have now balanced the playing field. I have control on what the kidnappers want. Now, it is their turn. I smile in silence as I wait for one of them to arrive.

10