Time to escape
280 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Fucker! Bitch! Shit! Bastard! Whore!”

He kept punching me on the stomach area as he shouted. Luckily, he is not hitting me on my face as that is easily noticeable. I could feel some of my bones give within me. Is it broken or a fracture? It is hard for me to move as I cough from the impact. My mind feels hazy and it is hard for me to focus on anything. He grabs my legs and lifts it up.

“Since I can’t rip your clothes. I’ll just go through here.”

He spreads my legs and looks inside.

“What the hell is this shit!? Why the fuck do you have so many clothes!?

I still have the bodysuit under my dress. That one is even tougher. I smile at him.

“The likes of you cannot defile my body.”

I ignored the pain in my body as I taunted him. Then, the place suddenly shook.

“What the fuck!?”

It was the perfect time. I forced my body to move as I threw the glass shards to his eyes.

“Argh! Fucking hell! My eyes!”

He starts to roll on the floor as he yells. It is not enough to permanently blind him but it will disable him for a few moments. I force my body up and I cough. I can taste iron in my mouth, must be my blood. I swallow it as I hobble towards the door. It was hard to breathe with the pain but I got there fast and opened the door. I tried to leave but…

“You’re not getting away, you bitch!”

He grabs my hair and pulls me back inside closing the door. He still has not regained his vision. He accidentally grabbed my hair. I pulled it from his grasp as I stood by a corner away from him.

“Argh. That hurts! Once I get you, I don’t care what hole I’ll use, motherfucking bitch!”

He was conveniently blocked the door. I look around the room. It was a simple room with 2 sofas and some bottles of alcohol. I could use the bottles but I would get included if it burns. I need to be careful. He still has not used any of his magic. For now, he still thinks he has the upper hand and does not want to ruin my body. I just need him to move away from the door.

“Mistress?”

The door opens and Sylvia appears. She quickly understands the situation and attacks the man. She kills him in an instant.

“Mistress! You’re safe!”

Sylvia runs towards me as Melanie appears from the shadow.

“How did you get here?”

“The prince has brought teachers, guards and adventurers who are willing to assist. There were a lot of bandits so they are still fighting everywhere. Melanie and I decided to sneak inside and find you.”

“Good work. Now, follow my instructions.”

“Wait. Are you hurt, mistress?”

“We will address that later. Melanie, how many people are around us?”

“Uh, I didn’t really feel anything. Like, there’s really no one near us.”

“Right. They are either fighting or somewhere important. Good, both of you follow me.”

I took the keys from the guard and I try to walk but the pain hinders my movements.

“Mistress, excuse me.”

Sylvia suddenly lifts me up in a princess carry.

“Normally, I would punish you for your rudeness but we have no time. I shall let it slide.”

I direct Sylvia and Melanie towards where the others are. As we reach the cell, there was a difference of attitude. There were some who were crying, some who were panicking and some who were doing weird movements.

“Oi, what the hell is going on!?”

Lyn was the first one to notice us as we arrive. I get down from the carry and open the cell door.

“Our rescue is here.”

I could see most of them cheering.

“Do not get excited. You are not safe yet. There is still fighting all over the place. Stay here and do not do anything until I tell you to. Anyone who does so, will be killed. Do you all understand?”

I glare at all of them as most of them turn silent.

“Both of you, come with me. No, not you.”

I point at Lyn and Blanche. The child tries to follow but I stop her. We stop just a few feet away from our cell.

“Is this the time you tell us your plan?”

“Indeed. Now, give me your hands. I need to remove your device.”

I take a glass shard from my clothes. Luckily it was not broken in the incident earlier. I wedge it between her arm and the device giving it space. There are two points that one needs to press to forcefully remove it. Although this method involves a lot of pain. All four of them watched me in silence as none of them knew what I was doing.

“Just bear with it.”

I forcefully disarm it, creating a small explosion of fire.

“Kh.”

I could feel two of my fingers suffer burns. However, my gloves remain intact so it is not noticeable.

“The hell? You could do that the whole time? Why didn’t you do it earlier!?”

“Your stupidity would have killed all of us. Now, shut up.”

I do the same with Blanche’s. Now, the prince and the others are fighting a majority of the bandits. Even if they are trained, it is not guaranteed that they will win immediately. It would be for the best if I could find the boss and do something about him myself. My current situation is as follows. Possible broken ribs from the punches earlier. Two of my fingers have been badly burned and two other fingers have suffered frostbite. I cough again and I could taste the iron. I swallowed it. All of them looked worried but I stopped all of them.

“Now, all of you listen to me. I have no need for your worry. Here is the plan.”

14