Chapter 1
44 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Monster Bestiary, Humanoid Class

Monster #- 71

Name: Warplings(Enduk)

Description: Tall thin humanoids with black skin, wide lipless mouths and purple eyes. They operate in a tribal society where the taller members are the leaders. They can reach the height of a Darkstalker Rex in height, or about 10 ft tall, however one recorded member was 15ft tall, with horn-like growths on his head. Males have larger bodies and shorter hair with an aggressive nature when looked directly in the eyes, Females are slightly smaller and have longer hair, with small breasts on most individuals, they have a more docile nature, but looking one directly in the eye will cause it to slap you across the face.

Additional info: When exposed to divine energy, like from a priest, a warpling will turn white with green eyes, these green eyes shared with young warplings. An individual warpling female has grown increasingly more and more bold with her attempts to study us, request pending whether we should try and teach her the common tongue.

Addendum #1: Individual Qualia has been successfully taught Common, and she was able to give us insight into their customs, They believe that they were descended from the beings who constructed the world ages ago, and that the species is actually called the Enduk. She also provided info into their way of choosing a leader, and we have found that villages of Enduk that follow this custom are more prosperous than villages that don't, this way of choosing a leader may be implemented into our kingdom's politics.

***

"Qualia! Wake up, We have a dungeon to raid."

"Grosh Ni Vo! Let me sleep!"

"No! You promised to help us clear out this dungeon!"

"Va Va! Fine Fine!"

As Qualia stood up, her full height visible, Gaia blushed slightly when she realized that her friend wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Qualia Get ready, we leave in 5 minutes!"

Qualia grabbed the gear that was prepared for her, a pair of short shorts and a crop top leather chestplate, perfectly fitted for her size. compared to the rest of her kind, Qualia had a much larger chest than most females, reaching what the small one's called C-cup in size for her height, where other Enduk Females had at most A-cups in size.

After getting everything on, Qualia created a mirror using the magic she learned from the wispy ones, after combing her long hair, Qualia put on a white mask Gaia gave her so she wouldn't scare to many people with her appearance. Walking outside the inn the group she traveled with had stopped at, She was greeted by the group she would be traveling with for her Tralika.

Sitting in the wagon they were traveling in, Qualia pulled up her status screen, or as her people called it, Voice of God.

Name: Qualia 
Race: Warpling(Enduk)
Sex: Female
Level: 9/10
Rank: Mortal
Skills: [Dagger Arts][Arcane Magic][Spatial Magic][Warping][Stealth][Common Language][Enduk Language]
Titles: [Ambassador][Fertile][Trailblazer]

She was near her evolution, in which she would gain the option to evolve into a mutant of her race, or the natural evolution to her race the Enduk Titan, The Path her father took on his Tralika. She was planning on going the mutant path however, as it could lead to her becoming more intune with the small ones.

"Qualia, What is your favorite story from your village?"

"I haven't told you of the time my father fought a Darkstalker Rex, Right?"

"No."

"Well it goes like this, One day..."

***

"Chief! A Darkstalker has appeared outside the village!"

"Show me where!"

Grabbing his spear, my father stood before the massive creature, his height more than enough to intimidate the beast, however, the beast didn't yield, instead it used a natural skill it possessed to grow to three times its original size, dwarfing my father in height. Trying to eat him, the Beast bit at him, but my father was too fast for it, his strikes pummeling it into the ground.

Activating his own natural Skill, Berserk Rage, he ripped the head off the beast with his bare hands as it returned to it normal size, the battle won, this event happened when I was still young, and my father had just become chieftain, his actions earning him the Title and Name, Chieftain Varuz Beastslayer.

***

"He now wears the skull of the beast to any important festivals in our village, it was decorated with the feathers of a Void Phoenix and the oil of a Painted Dragon."

"Those are some of the rarest materials on human markets, how do your people have them?"

"I don't know, they have been in the storage of the Seer's hut since before my father became chief."

Suddenly, the carriage stopped as a group of bandits attacked the group, all of them exiting the wagon, including Qualia. Once the bandits saw Qualia, They sneered and gathered a majority of their forces around her, not wanting to deal with her as an opponent.

"Cough up all your coin and we'll let you pass!"

"Yeah no, Qualia?"

Hearing the signal, Qualia removed her mask and began warping all over the battlefield, dagger plunging into the backs of bandits she encountered. Due to collecting all their forces near her, it was a massacre, every bandit near her dead or nearly dead. Once the others in the group finished off the rest, the system notifications came, sending a surprise through Qualia.

You have reached Level 10, You may now Evolve!
You chose the Mutant Path for evolution, will you evolve? Y/N

"Everyone, I can Evolve!"

"Congrats Qualia! Do it in the carriage!"

Stepping back into the carriage, Qualia selected yes for evolution, a black cocoon forming around her body.

3