Chapter 11 – Cintra 04!
288 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cindra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

The sounds of drinks, laughter, and even moaning women were replaced by the silence that followed Madara's declaration. 

Everyone looked around, unsure whether they were more surprised by the boy killing the man so easily or by his statement that he would eliminate everyone there while his red eyes followed each person present. 

Fred, from his chair, threw his prostitute aside without care anymore and looked at Madara with anger. "What are you waiting for! Kill that red-eyed freak!" He gave the order, and even though they had no weapons at the moment, many advanced with sticks they had found scattered around the hall, while others picked up knives to attack the child. 

Madara remained motionless as he saw the men approaching, very cautiously, especially because he seemed so calm when surrounded. His scarlet eyes were now fixed on Fred, he advanced a few steps, everyone still cautious, the boy walked among them as if he expected them to attack him. The women present at the party were watching cautiously while they gathered in a corner. 

"What is this monster doing?" said a man with a piece of wood. 

"What are we waiting for, get him, we need to capture the prisoners, if the guards catch them before us, they will charge us a good amount of money!" said Fred, enraged. 

The first man acted, he was fat, and had a large piece of wood in his hand throwing it at Madara. The boy, until then walking calmly, dodged the wood and with a pirouette, he reached the fat man's neck before quickly cutting it with his knife. 

This move stirred the rest of the men as they all ran towards Madara with anger at seeing a gang member being killed like that. It was a strange scene, but Madara quickly was surrounded and began to dance among them all just using his knife and dodging to avoid attacks, for everyone around, it was bizarre to see a boy doing pirouettes while men tried to kill him, although they already defined Madara as an aberration. 

"AHHHH!!!" A prostitute screamed in fright. 

At a certain moment, Madara began to retaliate and started to cut and kill the men with fatal blows, even the boy had blood on his body while fighting the rest. 

"Go! Kill the boy!" Fred shouted to other men standing just watching, they began to run into the fight too. 

Even being clumsy drunks and even drugged around Madara, anyone could die surrounded in that way, while Madara made one man fall after another, spreading blood all over the place. Even the men affected by alcohol began to retreat in fear, seeing that the aberration in front of all of them had already killed more than 10 men and continued untouchable beyond the blood of the men themselves that got on his clothes. 

Fred, frowning, "Where are the archers! Shoot him!". 3 men emerged with loaded crossbows, they aimed at Madara and the boy decided to act, moving away from where the bodies were, he ran towards the men, the bolts from the crossbows went in his direction, one he used his body to lower, another used his knife, and the last bolt was missed by the archer. He approached the group of men while starting to cut them again. 

Screams of terror filled the place that until moments ago had drunk laughter and lascivious conversations, the women who sold their bodies, began to flee not wanting to stay there, "Where do you think you're going!" Fred screamed and was enraged with some men trying to escape too, but surprisingly, Madara had thrown knives he found on the ground hitting them and making them fall dead. 

Madara continued on his way and his target was Fred, but the men began blocking his path with some brave ones. More bolts flew in his direction while he used his sharingan spinning to dodge the weapons. 

The boy grabbed a knife from the men he was fighting and began to throw it at the men with crossbows, taking them all down. Fred, watching this with much caution, decided to act differently while his men were being killed by this aberration and grabs a barrel from the high place he was and opens it throwing it in the middle of the group fighting. 

This was a special powder that Fred kept to fight against other gangs in the city. The Night Whisper Powder was an alchemically formulated compound especially designed to incapacitate people and temporarily blind them.

A powder explodes above Madara and the other men. "That's it! Got you!" Fred celebrates, seeing that Madara was also caught by the powder. This wasn't the gang's only barrel; they always had chemical weapons to fight against other city gangs, one of which were the flammable barrels at the site that exploded upon the first touch of fire. They would be stored in the warehouse, but Fred was starting a war against the neighboring gang the following week, so they were celebrating and preparing at the same time. 

When the smoke cleared, many men were with closed and stunned eyes. "What's happening!?" yelled one. "Where's the monster?!" said another, trying to hit the air with a piece of wood. 

A bit further away, the child appears with his eyes closed too, 'This is bad, what is this, I can't even open my eyes and my head is spinning.' Madara complained. 

"Hahahahaha! Got the freak! Now kill him!" Fred announced, seeing Madara dazed, unable to open his eyes. 

The men who saw this and were not affected by the powder became courageous, there were at least about 20 of them still, and they advanced against Madara. 

Hearing the multiple steps heading in his direction, Madara clings to the only certainty he has: his chakra. With his eyes still closed, his mind foggy seeking clarity, he concentrates, moving his hands according to his muscle memory of the last months, he quickly creates the necessary seals, invoking one of the jutsus he masters with more precision: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique). 

As the gang approaches and doesn't care if the boy is doing something strange with his hands, Madara fills his lungs and blows towards everyone in front of him, releasing multiple fireballs towards his enemies. 

"What is this?!" Fred looked surprised at the sudden glow that appeared in front of him and saw the boy spitting numerous fireballs. 

Flames collided with the entire place while scared and pained screams emerged at the site. "It's burning!" 

"Fire!" 

They screamed as the room went up in flames, the fire spread until it reached other gang barrels. 

"This?!" Fred looked dazed at the fire and the barrel before jumping back. 

*BOOOOM!!!* 

*BOOOOM!!!* 

*BOOOOM!!!* 

*BOOOOM!!!* 

*BOOOOM!!!* 

Barrels began to explode at the site, Madara was at a common distance while waiting for his eyes to improve, he didn't need to worry about the heat of the flames, since his elemental affinity would protect him from that, but he had to leave before the oxygen in the place ran out, slowly opening his eyes, he could at least see everything blurred at this moment, ignoring the screams of pain, Madara began to walk through the place, towards the exit. 

People were still running through the place looking for the exit, some managed to escape while others were hit by debris falling after the fire started exploding the barrels. 

But before he could realize, someone advanced against him and with his muscle memory, he lifted the knife and parried a sword that was heading in his direction. 

"You damn monster. You can even spit fire? Never seen anyone do that before." Fred commented with a diabolical smile. 

"..." Madara didn't respond while he kept the sword pressing against his knife, Fred withdrew his sword and tried to strike another blow at Madara, the Uchiha boy saw the blur and parried again on the left side. 

"What's wrong... having trouble seeing? You may have destroyed my gang tonight, but I at least will take you with me!" Fred knew that after the fire spread and the barrels exploded, he wouldn't last much longer, so he would take this monster with him, consumed by the hatred and alcohol he had ingested at the party. 

Madara tried to counter the man amid the flames with more barrels exploding in the place.

*BOOOM!* 

*BOOOM!* 

'I can't beat him without my eyes, and he doesn't give me space to perform my jutsu.' Madara thought as Fred would deliver another slash, Madara skillfully spun the knife and threw it, embedding it directly into the man's shoulder, making him drop the sword. 

"You son of a bitch!" Fred growled as he fell injured backward. 

"You almost got me..." Madara murmured as he approached. 

"Tell me about the children, who receives them?" Madara asked seriously, he didn't have much time, his chakra was also nearly depleted after using the sharingan all night. 

"Go fuck yourself, freak!" Fred cursed, he wouldn't answer the child and would rather die than do that after what the boy did. 

Understanding this, Madara picked up the sword that had fallen to the ground and drove it into the man's chest to make sure he would die there, with a look of surprise, Fred died as the flames of the place spread and began to consume his body. 

With nothing else to do, Madara followed the corridors trying to find an exit, even with his vision still blurred, he managed to climb a wall and exited unseen by the crowd, emerging outside as the old temple burned, illuminating the sky of Cintra.

Raccoon Here: 

I wrote this chapter, but I felt like something was missing in it... Give me your opinion.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

12