Chapter 17 – Cintra 10!
328 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cintra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

Mandara picked up the potion and drank it as soon as the wizard had left it, trusting the man after all he had heard.

He remained silent for a while, pondering their conversation. "What should I do now... I doubt I can destroy another gang to get information without attracting that wizard's attention; he will seek revenge against me, and if I get caught in a trap, things will get pretty bad..." Madara thought.

He opened the system and had gained 3% of Madara's peak, his chakra was double what it had started at, he gained a substitution jutsu, which is very useful, since if he had mastered it before the fight against the wizard, he could have dealt with the wizard more easily and would not have been hurt so much.

"I may be Uchiha Madara, but I am still so weak... But I also can't demand too much from myself when I am only nearly 7 years old." Madara murmured thinking about what to do from now on.

"I will look for work as a Witcher, this will get me a lot of gold coins, I should accumulate another 2 thousand coins and as soon as I improve my strength to 5%, I will resume my hunt against the gangs of this city and that wizard...

Madara murmured and went back to rest, seeing that the potion was already taking effect on him, he could be well in the next few hours and a few hours of sleep would be welcome.

In the castle of Cintra, Mousesack quietly entered his quarters, he was hanging on to everything he had discussed with the boy, which left him quite intrigued, because just like the wizard, Mousesack did not feel chaos in the boy and the only explanation was the lineage that the boy mentioned.

"Uchiha Clan... Wizard kidnapping children and the future of Cirilla... Maybe this is even too much for an old man like me..." He murmured picking up some books and a diary, marking everything he heard, so as not to forget what he witnessed.

"Uncle Mousesack!" The door to the office opened and he did not need to look to know who had entered at that moment, because only one person was so bold as to open the door of a wizard like that and the little girl with white hair and emerald eyes addressed the man at the desk.

"I heard that Madara destroyed another gang in the city! Did you go see what happened, did you find him?" The girl asked quickly, as this was the topic of the moment for her, she herself had become attached to the name of Madara since she met him in the forest, curious about the boy and admired by his strange abilities, which brought a certain envy to the little princess.

"Are you wanting to know more about the boy?" Mousesack asked, he did not know why the girl had so much interest in Madara, maybe because he saved her, because he is causing a lot of gossip in the city or because her destiny is really linked.

'Maybe I'll never know, but certainly Madara did not lie about the future of this girl... Maybe he can help her, he mentioned even that the training of Kaer Morhen will help to get rid of all the problems... Which means that Cirilla will go there one day, which worries me about this kingdom, since Calanthe would never let Cirilla go to a witcher school... means that... the Nilfgaardian Empire is starting to move in the south...' The man was thinking about many things at the moment, even forgetting about the girl in front of him.

"Mousesack!!" Cirilla shouted at him with dissatisfaction.

"Hm? Oh, sorry about that princess, did you say something?" He asked with an apologetic smile.

"You asked a question and didn't even listen to me!" She murmured.

"Can you repeat?" He instructed.

"Yes! You asked me if I want to know about Madara, yes I do want to know, I also want to go around the city taking down gangs like he is doing! Everyone says he is a monster, but he seems more like Geralt, can you tell him to teach me to be cool too?" She asked with her eyes shining in hope.

"Hahaha. If only I had success in that..." The man spoke thinking that Madara was different from anything he had seen and did not know if he could pass his abilities to anyone else in this world not being his lineage.

"But I spoke with him, he's a curious fellow, indeed." He commented in good humor.

"Really! Was he nice to you? Did you fight? Did he say how he defeated the gangs? Will he come here?" The girl got excited as always and asked several questions.

"Easy there, princess. We had a little chat, but there's nothing I can tell you before I speak with your grandmother," he said with a smile before the princess pouted in dissatisfaction.

"But I did invite him here, maybe one day he'll accept, we'll see," he said and started to get up. "I might try to put in a good word for him to come here, but you must promise me that you'll dedicate yourself more to your studies, how about that?" He proposed, and she quickly agreed to the idea.

"Well, now I'm off to see your grandmother, she too needs answers," Mousesack said and left the room with the princess before heading to the throne room where the queen was already waiting.

He entered and after greeting her, spoke with the queen, though he already imagined she would be skeptical about most things he heard.

"What do you plan to do?" she asked him.

"I'm going to investigate the disappearance of the children and check out the Madara orphanage. See if what he said is real and start looking into the matter in the city's ceremonial groups as well," he said.

"And the boy? Will he be alright on his own after everything he's done?" she asked.

"You should have brought the boy by force, wanted to see if everything they say about him is real," Eist Tuirseach commented beside her in a playful tone, Calanthe sighed with her current husband and waited for Mousesack to speak.

"I don't think the boy poses a danger to the kingdom, and what he said proved to be true seeing the place where he fought against the mage, it's not worth becoming his enemy, he could be a good ally and even a good protector if I can convince him to come to the castle to be a knight's apprentice or even my apprentice, depending on how we see his real abilities," Mousesack said, and Calanthe looked at him for a while before speaking again.

"The lineage you mentioned, are you looking into that?" she raised another issue.

"Yes, I'm investigating further, knew his parents were Uchiha, but never heard anything about this Uchiha clan. I'm researching to learn more about this name and its origin," Mousesack said.

"I'll trust your judgment, but I want his movements in the city to be monitored, I want to know everything he does in this city," she said, and Mousesack nodded before leaving the room.

While all this was happening, thousands of kilometers away, a certain witcher entered an inn, where he found an old acquaintance.

"Geralt!" The bard recognized the witcher immediately.

"Dandelion…" Geralt murmured, looking at his friend.

"Hahahaha! Look everyone!" he announced, pointing to his friend and the whole inn turned to look at Geralt, who didn't quite appreciate the attention he was receiving at that moment.

"Ladies and gentlemen! This is Geralt of Rivia, the witcher I saved a while ago from a great danger!" The young Dandelion announced to everyone as many laughed and Geralt wanted to hit the bard at that moment.

He endured as Dandelion recounted the tale where a bard saved a witcher's life from bandits using only his lute to beat all the wrongdoers.

'Who believes these things...' Geralt murmured in dissatisfaction.

"Hello, Mr. Witcher, can you speak to me about the bard? There's something important to discuss with him in my room!" The woman who worked there asked, and Geralt said a dry "sure" while almost rolling his eyes despite being an inexpressive Witcher.

As soon as Dandelion finished, everyone clapped while all pointed at Geralt, laughing at him as if he were the fool in the bard's song. Dandelion approached the table with an excited smile and laughter after his performance, "Geralt, it's so good to see you! How are you, old friend?" The bard was excited.

"I'm fine... Was hoping to be better, but your music made me nauseous..." Geralt spoke calmly.

"Don't be like that, friend, just a friendly tale for me to snag some ladies," the bard murmured.

"Seems to have worked with the tavern woman, so good luck," Geralt spoke in a tone of boredom.

"Anyway, why are you here?" he asked curiously.

"I'm heading north, looking for someone," Geralt spoke.

"Yennefer?" Dandelion said, a bit surprised. 

"Yes, her. I need to talk to her," Geralt commented. 

"Why do I always think something bad is going to happen to you every time you meet her?" Dandelion murmured. 

"It doesn't matter, now I need some advice," said Geralt, his voice carrying a rare seriousness. "I've returned from Cintra with many things I've gone through and witnessed, I need answers, maybe she can help me." The words were more than just a simple outpouring; the matter of Cirilla was just the tip of the iceberg; the presence of Madara and the vision of a future shaped by his power left the witcher a bit worried. 

After a night of rest at the inn, where Geralt ended up drinking a bit with his friend before he went to the room of that woman. At dawn, he prepared for the journey to continue heading north after the sorceress, while he was in the stable arranging things on his horse. 

"Wait Geralt! Let me come with you!" Dandelion appeared putting on pants while fixing his lute on his back. 

"Let me guess, you slept with a married woman again?" Geralt raised an eyebrow while his tone was neutral. 

"You think too little of me, friend. Of course, I don't do those things!" Dandelion seemed offended. 

"WHERE IS THAT BARD!" A booming voice came from inside the tavern. 

"I think it's better we leave now!" Dandelion spoke with a hurried tone while Geralt just shook his head. 

Thus, Dandelion grabbed a horse and followed Geralt out of the town. Geralt pondered where to start his search. Vengerberg, his hometown, was a possibility, but Yennefer rarely stayed in one place for long. Another option was the court of some king or queen, where her counsel was always valued. However, Geralt knew that to find Yennefer, he would need to look beyond obvious places.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 30 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

15