Chapter 27: The Embarrassed Brothers
508 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Of course, the Super Magic Mouth Cannon was also Robert's reluctant choice because, in the giant ape state, despite Robert's astonishing control and the ability to lift weights effortlessly, the transformation into a giant ape was simply too large. Attacking the diminutive Clark was not so easy, especially with punches and kicks.

Moreover, in the giant ape state, the charging moves like the Turtle School Qigong Wave and the Hole Wave were too slow, and the energy waves casually released were not powerful enough. After much consideration, he found that the Super Magic Mouth Cannon was more suitable for combat in this state!

This is why, after transforming into a giant ape, Vegeta abandoned the Prince's battle tactics in favor of such a method, wasn't it because it was more suitable and powerful? With a "sizzle" sound, when the giant ape Robert released the Super Magic Mouth Cannon, Clark, who had just dodged, was completely locked on and could no longer dodge. Subconsciously, Clark's eyes emitted a red heat vision, colliding with the Super Magic Mouth Cannon.

This time, the Super Magic Mouth Cannon did not dissipate directly like the first collision between the Turtle School Qigong Wave and the heat vision but instead stubbornly collided with the heat vision.

"Zzzz!"

The two distinctly different energies collided with each other, causing the ground around them to tremble slightly. The ground at the boundary between the heat vision and the Super Magic Mouth Cannon began to crack.

Underneath Clark's feet, two small pits appeared, which were the rebound force of Clark stepping on the ground. As for the giant ape Robert, it was more severe; his body had already stepped several deep pits into the ground.

Even from this brief exchange of blows, it could be seen that even though Robert had transformed into a giant ape and received a tenfold boost, there was still a significant gap when facing Clark, who had been basking in the sun for twenty-seven years! "Wow!" After a long exchange of blows, the giant ape Robert screamed. He finally couldn't withstand the energy from the heat vision anymore, hurriedly turned his head aside, and dodged the Super Magic Mouth Cannon reflected back by the heat vision.

The heat vision and the Super Magic Mouth Cannon headed towards the sky, slowly dissipating.

Taking a deep breath, the giant ape Robert shouted at Clark, "Come! The final punch!"

"Okay!" Clark, also filled with a fighting spirit, stared at the giant ape Robert's huge incoming fist and punched out as well.

"Boom!" The collision of fists this time was even more intense than the previous collision between the heat vision and the Super Magic Mouth Cannon. The giant ape Robert's huge body was directly thrown out, crashing into the distant ground, heavily smashing into the earth.

And Clark was also knocked back for the first time, looking a bit disheveled on the ground, with no injuries on his body, only his clothes were all torn...

"Hahaha! Refreshing!" On the other side, the giant ape Robert let out a satisfying shout, and Clark was also lying on the ground with a slight smile on his lips. He was somewhat looking forward to Robert's growth because he wanted to see if he could freely unleash his power without suppressing himself like these years.

"What a mess..." After a while, Clark stood up, dusted off the dust on his body, and looked at his clothes, which were beyond repair, suddenly feeling like he had been tricked.

Because Robert had taken off his clothes in advance, so there was no risk of his clothes bursting. Later, wearing his clothes, he looked unharmed, whereas Clark had to risk exposure on his way home.

Fortunately, it was quiet at night, and there were no people around, so no one would see Clark in such a disheveled state.

"When the power within the cells is depleted to a certain extent, one can slowly recover from the giant ape state without continuing to observe the moon..." On the other side, the giant ape Robert lay in the pit, feeling the changes in his body's power and silently speculating. "Hmm, similarly, I can also find a way to control my body with my willpower, forcibly suppressing the influence of the Blutz Wave on the cells, thereby recovering from the giant ape state to my normal form!"

As Robert's thoughts flickered, his body began to shrink slowly until it returned to its previous form, except his right arm was hanging limply, appearing to have been injured during the collision with Clark.

"Robert?" Clark also noticed Robert's injury from afar, a trace of guilt flashed across his face, feeling that he had been too excited just now and accidentally injured Robert. If he had known, he wouldn't have used such great force, "Are your injuries okay?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing. It also verifies my strong recovery ability. This bone injury will heal in two days!" Robert said with a smile, waving his hand lightly, "Now you've seen my recovery ability, you can also feel at ease fighting with me, right? How about it? Although the fight wasn't long, was it enjoyable?"

"Enjoyable. Honestly, for over twenty years, I've never dared to let loose like this!" Clark seriously observed Robert's arm's recovery speed before sighing with relief, then said somewhat sentimentally.

Robert had said before, he didn't know how many people envied Clark's talent for becoming stronger every day, but Clark never liked this talent because the speed of becoming stronger was too fast, making Clark feel the weakness of the world and humanity all the time.

Sometimes, Clark didn't even dare to breathe deeply, fearing that his powerful breath would create a strong wind or freeze everything with cold air...

Living was indeed tiring for Clark, but the bond of family affection and Robert's appearance kept Clark going until now. Today's brief fight was also the first time Clark had slightly released himself.

This feeling was like a person who had been suppressed for a long time climbing a high mountain and shouting towards the distant sky, experiencing a sense of relief after shouting! While Clark was feeling sentimental, he noticed that Robert didn't share his feelings but instead picked up his clothes and sunglasses from afar, dressed neatly, and then looked at Clark with a teasing smile, "It seems, in this fight, I still have the upper hand! Although my arm is a bit injured, I managed to keep my clothes intact..."

Robert: <)︿(> with hands on hips

Clark: (# ̄︿ ̄) "Huh!" Hearing Robert's words, Clark was immediately amused and annoyed, glaring at Robert before taking a deep breath and gently blowing out.

Instantly, that breath turned into a gust of wind, sweeping across Robert's body, shredding his clothes to pieces, more ragged than Clark's, before stopping.

"Hey! I'm going to report you to Martha for ruining my clothes!" Robert, barely protecting his sunglasses, shouted at Clark huffily.

"A delicious meal, my treat." Clark looked at Robert indifferently.

"A delicious meal?" Robert's eyes lit up, agreeing quickly without any dignity, fearing Clark would change his mind, "Deal!"

27