Chapter 58: Transformation Without Full Moon
277 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Robert and Clark quickly returned to the Kent farm, but Robert didn't go to sleep as he wanted to fully experience the changes after the fusion. The increase in energy was secondary; Robert felt that after merging two of his own bodies using the Tiger Talisman bug, his body seemed to have undergone some changes, and he was eager to study them.

Clark, on the other hand, did not follow Robert. He rushed back home, took off that damned ugly uniform, and swore never to wear it again!

"Roar!" Just as Clark had removed the ugly uniform, he heard a familiar roar.

Giant Ape Robert! "What's going on? It's not a full moon today!" Clark instinctively looked over and indeed saw Giant Ape Robert standing there, seemingly in a daze. Clark was confused and didn't understand what Robert was up to.

"Aren't you familiar with power? How did you become a giant ape? And without a full moon, how did you transform?" Clark quickly floated beside Giant Ape Robert's head and asked.

Compared to the last time Robert transformed into a giant ape, at least now Clark could see Robert's face without having to look up, although it wasn't a pleasant sight.

"Wait a minute!" Giant Ape Robert's body gradually shrank, and after returning to his normal form, he quickly dressed, his expression carrying a hint of regret.

After noticing some changes in his body, Robert wanted to try mastering the giant ape's power in human form, like Broly, to enhance his normal state's strength.

However, perhaps because he wasn't strong enough or his body wasn't fully developed, Robert's plan to compress the giant ape's power inside his human form failed.

But Robert discovered a small trick to temporarily boost his combat strength during the process...

"Oh, you were talking about transforming, huh? I actually got this inspiration from you!" After coming back to his senses, Robert looked at Clark and said with a smile.

"My inspiration? But I can't transform..." Clark landed on the ground, looking at Robert somewhat puzzled.

"You can absorb solar energy, right? Essentially, your cells store the sun's energy and convert it into your own power," Robert nodded and explained.

"After analyzing your abilities, I used energy to forcibly store the power of the full moon in my cells. Although my cells can't convert it into my own power, I can use energy to summon this power for transformation, thus breaking free from the full moon's limitations..."

"And with energy storing this power, even if a full moon really appears, I can freely control whether to transform or not!"

As for the Saiyans' problem of transforming into giant apes, they actually have many solutions: some choose not to transform and cut off their tails, some use energy to simulate artificial moons. Robert's approach is just a little innovative, nothing too significant...

"So that's how it is!" After hearing Robert's words, Clark nodded in understanding. Not knowing that Robert had created this ability himself, he was already accustomed to Robert displaying various peculiar abilities. After seeing that Robert was indeed fine, he quickly returned home, reminding him, "Rest early, don't make too much noise, and remember to go to school tomorrow..."

Robert: (???) "No! What about the extra days off we agreed on?" Robert immediately protested as he rushed after Clark.

"You've already solved the issue, what leave do you need?" Clark replied righteously, "Besides, summer vacation is coming in a few days, you'll have plenty of time to train, won't you?"

Clark could finally be 100% sure that Robert was not affected by the Tiger Talisman from Robert's current behavior.

So Clark refused to admit that it was because Robert tricked him into wearing that ugly uniform that he changed his mind. He was just checking to see if his silly brother was still the same as before!

"Fine, but when Jackie Chan contacts me during the summer vacation, you have to help me talk to mom and dad..." Robert's eyes shifted, and while walking home, he negotiated another condition.

"Even if Jackie Chan doesn't contact me, I want to go out and see the world. You can't stop me, or I'll show mom and dad how ugly the uniform you sewed is!"

"Shh!" Just as Robert finished speaking, a flash of heat vision flickered in Clark's eyes, turning the ugly uniform completely to ashes.

"Uniform? What uniform? Do we have such a thing in our house?" After throwing the ashes into the trash can, Clark asked Robert.

"... " Robert, who just entered the door, happened to witness this scene and twitched the corners of his mouth slightly. He suddenly felt that Clark's recent changes weren't all good.

"Clark? What's that smell? What are you doing in there?" However, Clark is not beyond reproach. Martha, sensing a burnt smell, came to Clark's room and asked in confusion.

"Mom, why are you still awake at this hour?" Clark patted the ash on his hands, looking at Martha somewhat awkwardly.

"I was half asleep and smelled something burning. I thought I left the stove on or something caught fire, so I came to check..." Martha looked at Clark suspiciously, noticing that he was fully dressed and had just burned something at night. She suspected that Clark might have been doing something unspeakable and was destroying the evidence.

After all, with Clark's speed, it was normal for him to get dressed and open the door for ventilation in the time it took for her to come here. The tidier the clothes, the more it proved Clark's guilt!

But Martha didn't voice her suspicions. She patted Clark's shoulder and said softly, "Don't stay up too late. Oh, and think about Lana's matter, I'm going to bed..."

"Ah?" Clark opened his mouth as he watched Martha leave. He wanted to explain something but didn't know how.

"It's okay, son. You're grown up now; it's normal. Just remember to talk to Lana..." Martha smiled reassuringly at Clark before entering her room.

But these comforting words didn't make Clark feel any better. Instead, his face turned red, and he glared at Robert, who had hidden after entering the door.

Unlike the previous few times when Clark was embarrassed and Robert wasn't there, this time Robert witnessed the whole process of Clark's embarrassment. To avoid interrupting Martha, Robert carefully hid his energy in the dark. Since coming to this world, Robert had never been so cautious...

"Don't forget about school!" Seeing Robert looking at him with a smirk, Clark felt somewhat uneasy and could only say irritably before turning back to his room.

"Hehe!" Robert, in a good mood, firmly remembered this incident.

12