Chapter 63: Diana Prince  
229 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bovine warrior couldn't understand these questions, and his distraction during the battle only made his disadvantage more apparent, making the fight increasingly frustrating for him.

What the bovine warrior didn't know was that if he was a battle-hardened wrestler, then Robert was a martial artist who had been through thousands, even tens of thousands of battles, most of them life and death struggles!

When Robert was in the Dragon Ball world, he fought to the death with enemies, and when there were no enemies, he engaged in unreserved, exhilarating battles with his companions. Even though Robert had super recovery powers granted by the dragon wish, he had still been on the brink of death multiple times.

But ultimately, Robert had always persevered. Through battle after battle, he created his own combat technique: the Berserker Fist!

This technique, unique to Robert, made him a true martial arts master. The inspiration for Berserker Fist came from the Kaio-ken, but it was fundamentally different. Robert adapted the explosive energy of the Kaio-ken, enhancing his own body with it. While it didn't significantly boost his combat strength, the combination of this relentless energy and Robert's overwhelming fighting spirit could break through any force and control effect thrown at him.

Robert could be defeated, injured, even killed, but he would never be pushed back or controlled!

In this state, neither the enemy's attacks nor Robert's own injuries would affect his combat state. He would only stop when his energy was exhausted, his blood drained, or he achieved victory...

Had it not been for the fact that League of Legends and Olaf hadn't existed before Robert's transmigration, he might have named his Berserker Fist something like "Twilight of the Gods," or shouted "Demacia!" and charged into battle...

The greatest achievement of the Berserker Fist was forcing Jiren to retreat in the Tournament of Power, buying time for Goku and the others to recover.

After all, the rules of the Tournament of Power prohibited killing opponents, and none of Jiren's techniques - whether the Wall of Energy, Infinite Rush, or Energy Barrier - could stop the unstoppable Robert. The energy punches that could seriously injure Robert couldn't send him flying, and the opposing energy shields meant to trap enemies were forcefully broken through by him...

In the end, Jiren, facing a bloodied but unyielding Robert, chose to temporarily avoid his sharp edge, giving Goku and the others a chance to breathe.

Therefore, compared to his past injuries, Robert's current wounds were trivial. But these trivial wounds allowed Robert to unleash the Berserker Fist again, turning the tide of the battle!

"Boom!" As Robert's energy and fighting spirit fully merged, his bloodied fist sent the bovine warrior, unable to accept the current situation of the battle, flying. The bovine warrior spit out a mouthful of blood as he fell to the ground.

This was the first real injury the bovine warrior had suffered in battle since receiving the bovine charm, even feeling as if the charm's power on him was diminishing.

The bovine charm granted the warrior immense strength, invulnerability to blades and fire, but it didn't mean he was immune to injury or death. The charm's power had its limits.

"Exhilarating!" After that punch, Robert's fighting spirit and energy surged within him. He shouted excitedly, reveling in a fight this satisfying for the first time in a long while. This was true combat!

As Robert's excitement grew, the combined aura of his fighting spirit and energy became even more formidable, even starting to affect reality. The bovine warrior, who had just gotten up, felt a tremendous pressure both physically and mentally, hesitating to move forward.

"Robert..." Clark, seeing the injured but excited Robert, sighed, but seemed to understand that such events would probably be a common occurrence in the future.

"Hmm?" Meanwhile, over 1,400 kilometers away from Rome in the Louvre Museum in Paris, a tall woman admiring the Venus statue suddenly turned her head.

She was flawless in appearance, exuding intellectual beauty mixed with a rare heroic aura in women. Her ordinary, loose work clothes looked stylish on her, and her graceful figure and proud curves were slightly revealed as she raised her head.

Diana Prince, known as Wonder Woman, was an Amazon warrior from Themyscira. She was the princess of Themyscira, the illegitimate daughter of Zeus, king of the Olympian gods, and Hippolyta, the Amazon queen, possessing demigod blood.

Diana was working in the Louvre, blending well into human society. No one around her noticed anything unusual about her, other than her extraordinary beauty.

Diana was casual in her interactions, maintaining a distance but not making others uncomfortable.

"Such intense fighting spirit! Has Ares been resurrected?" However, if they could see Diana at this moment, they might feel their understanding of her shattered.

Diana looked toward Rome with a burning gaze, a fighting spirit rising within her. Her intellectual aura began to fade, replaced by the bold and brave demeanor of a warrior. Quickly, Diana left the Louvre, disappearing into the night.

On the other side, after his exhilarating shout, Robert came to his senses and looked at the bovine warrior with a smile, "Come on! Let's fight again!"

At this moment, Robert's combat strength reached a new height. Even though his wounds hadn't healed, they didn't stop him from engaging in a bone-crushing fight with the bovine warrior...

However, the bovine warrior didn't seem inclined to continue the fight. Looking at Robert, who seemed like he crawled out of hell, all bloodied, the bovine warrior fell silent, especially as Robert's battle aura, which affected reality, caused the warrior's fighting spirit to crumble.

Even as a seasoned warrior, the bovine warrior had never faced such a fearsome opponent. After all, his experience was in wrestling, where opponents didn't fight this fiercely...

"Hmm?" Robert keenly noticed the bovine warrior's waning fighting spirit. Frowning and somewhat dissatisfied, he said, "As a warrior, do you plan to give up just because of a little adversity in battle? Do you think your injuries are worse than mine? With the bovine charm, you're considered strong. How can you be so easily defeated? Come on! Let's fight again!"

Hearing Robert's words, the bovine warrior felt a surge of anger, but it was quickly suppressed by Robert's overpowering fighting spirit. The bovine warrior looked at Robert despondently and fell silent. He was indeed a warrior, but he really couldn't adapt to Robert's style of fighting...

14