Chapter 65: Full-On Tactics
246 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Robert was flung away by Diana, he managed to release a powerful gust of air toward the ground while mid-air, reducing the impact on himself. At the same time, his other hand unleashed another qi wave.

Initially, Robert planned to engage in close-quarters combat with Diana. However, he had to admit that his physical attacks were not as powerful as his qi waves. The qi waves posed a real threat to Diana, while his punches and kicks seemed to barely breach her defenses.

Still, since Robert's awakening, he hadn't had much time to develop his full potential. Despite this, he could feel an untapped strength within him.

Previously, thanks to a glitch with the Tiger Talisman, Robert had unlocked a portion of his potential, mastering the basic usage of the Great Ape's power. He also managed to develop a battle technique from before his transmigration: Berserker Fist.

Before transmigration, Robert had created Berserker Fist, a technique powerful enough to destroy stars. Now, despite being only at the beginning stages of his power, he had the ability to forcefully execute Berserker Fist.

"Bring it on!" Diana's eyes sparkled with excitement as Robert's qi wave surged towards her. Instead of using a divine shield to block it, she drew the Sword of Hephaestus and fiercely slashed at the qi wave.

With a hiss, the qi wave was scattered, rendering Robert's attack futile.

"Flying humans are indeed a surprise!" Diana, having dispersed the qi wave, gazed at Robert hovering in the air with a gleam in her eyes. "Your strength may not be overwhelming, but your skills are remarkable, capable of releasing such powerful energy. Do you have any other tricks up your sleeve?"

"You are the strongest female warrior I've ever encountered!" Robert replied, his eyes also shining. "Although there's a gap between us now, don't underestimate me. Be careful of my next move..."

With a whoosh, as Robert spoke, he raised his right hand, and streams of qi began to swirl and converge above his palm.

Energy Disk Slash! A technique created by Krillin! With a swish, Robert threw the Energy Disk Slash like a frisbee. Upon its release, his energy visibly dropped a notch.

"Hmm?!" Diana's brows furrowed as the Energy Disk Slash flew towards her. Sensing a threat, she instinctively dodged.

With a whoosh, the Energy Disk Slash cut a deep gash in the ground, demonstrating its lethal sharpness. Thankfully, the battlefield was in a remote area without buildings, or else even reinforced concrete wouldn't withstand its force.

"So sharp!" Diana's eyes narrowed at the sight of the deep cut in the ground. Her Sword of Hephaestus could do better, but while it was a divine artifact, the Energy Disk Slash was a skill released by Robert, making them incomparable in difficulty.

"Hmm?!" Just as Diana looked at the ground, she sensed an imminent threat and, without time to react, instinctively swung the Sword of Hephaestus behind her.

Clang! The sword collided with the Energy Disk Slash, creating a metallic clash.

Sizzling sounds followed as divine energy from the sword began to unleash the hidden power within, gradually breaking down the Energy Disk Slash.

Whoosh! At that moment, Robert raised a finger, launching a qi wave at Diana.

Dodon Ray! A technique from the Crane Hermit lineage, quicker to release, faster, and more concentrated than the more powerful and wider-ranging Kamehameha Wave.

"Hmm?!" Diana, still dealing with the Energy Disk Slash, sensed the fundamental difference in this new attack from Robert.

Facing the rapidly approaching Dodon Ray, Diana had to shield herself with a divine shield.

Boom! The Dodon Ray hit the shield, causing Diana's arms to bend under the combined pressure of both the Dodon Ray and the Energy Disk Slash. Her feet dug into the ground.

"Look here!" As Diana prepared to unleash her divine power, Robert called out. She instinctively looked over, only to be blinded by a bright light.

Solar Flare! In the next moment, Robert launched another attack. Having temporarily blinded Diana and held her at bay with the Energy Disk Slash and Dodon Ray, he finally had the time to charge up a powerful Kamehameha Wave.

Boom! This Kamehameha Wave was Robert's full-force effort. Following its release, his energy rapidly depleted, and he exited the Berserker Fist state.

Though still filled with fighting spirit, Robert was now depleted of energy.

"Danger!" Diana, blinded and sensing imminent peril, didn't hesitate. She released her Sword of Hephaestus and divine shield, clapping her hands together to activate the divine power within her Guardian Bracelets.

Hum! In an instant, a protective stance formed, blocking both the Energy Disk Slash and Dodon Ray, and even dispersing the full-energy Kamehameha Wave from Robert.

"Gulp! Gulp!"

Jackie Chan and the Bull Warrior, who had retreated to the sidelines, watched the entire battle between Robert and Diana. After recovering from the blinding light and seeing the deep craters everywhere except where Diana stood, they swallowed hard.

"Are they even human?" The Bull Warrior, who felt invincible after acquiring the Bull Talisman, had his worldview shattered by Robert and then this battle. "Maybe talismans aren't that impressive after all..."

"Yeah, do talismans really pose a threat to the world?" Jackie also doubted, feeling that talismans seemed insignificant compared to powers like Robert's and Diana's. It's no wonder Robert looked down on talismans.

"I've never encountered a warrior with so many weapons, all so powerful... Huh?" Robert, catching his breath, noticed Diana had disappeared.

"Got you!" Diana's excited voice rang out.

Thank you for your various votes, and please continue to follow daily! Please watch within twenty-four hours of the new chapter's release, it's really important~

14