Chapter 64: Saiyan vs. Amazon Warrior
247 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Robert sensed the complete collapse of the bovine warrior's fighting spirit and looked somewhat dissatisfied. As he was about to continue persuading him, he suddenly stopped and turned his gaze towards the sky. In his perception, a powerful aura was swiftly approaching!

The strength of this aura surpassed Kara's and was even comparable to Clark's. While this didn't necessarily mean the newcomer was stronger than Clark, it at least proved that they were a formidable warrior, far surpassing the bovine warrior enhanced by the bovine charm. Most importantly, Robert sensed an intense fighting spirit in this aura, almost as strong as his own. The newcomer was a true warrior!

With a "hum," as soon as he felt the presence of the newcomer, Robert's attention was diverted, his fighting spirit and energy surged again, and he became incredibly excited, his eyes shining as he looked in the direction of the aura.

Who would care about a bovine warrior with a bovine charm in the presence of a genuinely powerful warrior? "Boom!" Soon, an imposing Amazon warrior in armor landed on the ground, her gaze just as sharp as she looked at Robert.

The newcomer was none other than Diana, who had rushed over from the Louvre Museum. Upon seeing Robert, she became even more certain of her previous guess!

This must be the reincarnation of Ares, the God of War. How could a normal human possess such intense fighting spirit? Moreover, this fighting spirit was even affecting reality. Who else but Ares could achieve this? Even her own fighting spirit seemed slightly inferior to Robert's, despite being a demigod with divine blood!

"Ares! You've been resurrected again..." Diana started to speak to Robert but saw a blur charging towards her. She frowned and threw a punch at the blur.

"Whoosh!" Diana's fist hit empty air.

"Boom!" The next moment, Diana took a heavy punch to her abdomen, causing her body to stagger slightly.

Robert, facing Diana and the bovine warrior, unleashed his Berserker Fist, but with two different approaches.

Robert clearly felt that Diana's strength far surpassed the bovine warrior's. If he continued to not dodge any attacks, his end might be worse than in the Tournament of Power, where there was a rule against killing.

Thus, this time Robert abandoned the head-on approach. He chose close combat at full strength, aiming to exchange the least amount of injury for the most attack opportunities!

"Hmm?" After being hit by Robert, Diana was slightly stunned. She initially thought Robert was the resurrected Ares, but when Robert displayed his power, Diana realized she might have misunderstood. Robert's power was full of fighting spirit but lacked any divine power. This was a unique power Diana had never seen before, and she was sure it wasn't any kind of divine power. Just this alone was enough to prove Robert wasn't the God of War Ares. It was probably a misunderstanding...

"Whoosh!" Realizing this, Diana was about to speak, but Robert launched another attack. Diana thought she had predicted Robert's attack path and prepared to block his fist, planning to explain the misunderstanding to him.

But Diana's fist missed again, and while her punch was still in motion, Robert, with blood-stained hands, grabbed her wrist. Using Diana's own momentum, he flipped her over his shoulder, causing her to fall awkwardly.

"Nice technique!" However, Diana, getting up from the ground, wasn't angry but rather her fighting spirit reemerged.

Diana had to admit, not only was Robert the strongest-willed human she had ever met, but he also had the most diverse techniques and combat methods, especially considering his young age.

Diana couldn't understand how Robert had mastered these skills, but she was ready to see what else he could surprise her with before explaining the misunderstanding. "Boom!" This time, Diana chose to ignore Robert's first punch, waiting for his hidden attack, and was hit by Robert.

"Boom!" Diana blocked Robert's first punch, prepared for his second, only to find it was another afterimage and got hit by Robert again.

Phantom Fist! What appeared to be mere afterimages created by high speed, similar to a shadow clone technique, effectively confused the enemy, almost like a real cloning technique. When Diana faced multiple Phantom Fists, like the bovine warrior, she struggled to counter Robert's one-sided attacks, the ground beneath her feet breaking apart.

Even though Diana was much faster than the bovine warrior, against the elusive Phantom Fist, her speed didn't seem to help much.

However, Diana wasn't frustrated by her inability to block Robert's attacks. Her eyes shone brightly as she tried to understand the principle behind the Phantom Fist or find Robert's attack rhythm.

"Boom!" Finally, after being hit numerous times, Diana's eyes sparkled with excitement as she grabbed Robert's fist.

"Got you!" Diana's eyes were intense as she looked at Robert, "Now, it's my turn!"

Next, Diana prepared to flip Robert over her shoulder, just as he had done to her.

"Ssst!" But at that moment, facing this predicament, Robert instinctively released a Ki blast with his other hand, aiming directly at Diana's body.

"Hmm?!" Diana reacted quickly, instinctively letting go of Robert and crossing her arms to block the Ki blast with her bracelets. But Robert held onto Diana's arm tightly.

Everything happened in the blink of an eye. As the Ki blast approached, Diana pulled out her divine shield from behind her back, blocking it in front of her, successfully defending against the blast.

"Boom!" The Ki blast collided with the divine shield, pushing Diana back several steps, leaving deep craters under her feet, but it didn't break through the shield's defense.

"Whoosh!" In the instant Diana blocked the Ki blast with her divine shield, she grabbed Robert's arm and flung him, attempting to slam him to the ground.

Up to this point, Diana, who had been at a disadvantage, finally started to gain the upper hand in technique. But even with Diana's great strength, would Robert really be so easily thrown to the ground?
 
 

 

11