2 . The Family And Birth
419 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the sky, there was a carriage flying. The carriage that is drawn by 2 pairs of winged horses or can be called by Pegasus. in surrounding of carriage, there was several cultivator guarding the carriage. The cultivator guarding the carriage have different cultivator realm : 15 Sky stage cultivator, 10 Heaven stage Cultivator, 1 Demi Immortal stage. This cultivator is guarding the head family and the wives of Audentia family in the carriage. In the carriage there was 3 people that or accurately one man and 2 woman than are his wife.

The man is the head family of audentia family. His name is Peter Audentia. He is a handsome man with a tall stature as high as 197 cm and has muscle that look natural not a bulky one. His hair color is bright blonde like the sun and his pupil color is blue as the ocean. He is a beastman so he had Tiger ear and tail.  He is also a cultivator with all High half immortal stage in body and unity cultivator. He has sun element and fire element. His age is 3000 years this year that is not reflected in his appearance that like 30 years age.

Two woman in his either side is his wives.

The first wife name is Fillian Audentia ‘Vermilliona’. She is a beautiful woman with dark red hair,bright red pupil, fiery feeling and elegance and slim body that’s like a woman in 25 years age. She also have wings and tail. Her height is 174 cm. She is a cultivator with low Heaven stage unity realm and peak sky stage body realm. Her element is fire and space element.

The second wife name is Lucia Audentia. She is a beauty with soft feeling, blonde hair and hourglass body that like a woman in 24 years age. Her height is 170 cm. she is cultivator with peak sky stage realm in both unity and soul. Her element is life and fate.

Both wives have appearance that doesn’t reflect her real age. Their real age ? of course is a woman secret.

Their relationship is good one because their relationship is begin in the Sky Academy. Although some time, they are fighting.

“How yours condition, Lucia?” Fillian asked.

“My condition is good one, sis.” Answer Lucia while stroking her protruding belly.

“It is the eight month right?” Peter Asked.

“Accurately, it is the seventh month 2 weeks.” Answer Fillian.

“Wow, sis You are so detail!” Shouted Lucia.

“Its Nothing, anyways How the body Pear gourd? Will You save it in threasury?” Asked Fillian to Peter.

“ Yes, I will save it in threasury. I will give the chidren the pass went they are 15 years?” answer peter.

“Well it’s a good idea since both leon and Leona still 5 years old.” Fillian Said.

“Well its good to for this jane or june too.” Chimmed Lucia while pointing at her belly.

“Hahaha, Yes it is.” Answer Peter.

Then they are starting conversation between them until they arrived at Audentia family Mansion one day later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wolfwoman ghost is traveling in leisurely pace than before. So she arrive at Tigrisan land two weeks later. After she arrive, she did not go to the Audentian Mansion but she leisurely collect information about Tigrisan Land for about 5 days and after that she arrive at Audentia Mansion.

How surprised she is, seeing a marvelous mansion and beautiful garden in large piece of land.

“Wow, look at this so large mansion, I bet it is have a thousand room in it. And the garden with tiger and a knight statues looks awesome. And there a various flower that’s look beautiful.”while Marveling Audentia Mansion, she found there was a white orb in sky. The orb heading toward one of room in Mansion.

“Whats that orb going ?” she look at the orb with suspiciousness.

“does the orb want to go in one room? I need to follow it.”

When the orb get to the destination, she began to approach  pregnant woman and begin to enter the belly. When the ghost came , what she saw make her very angry.

‘How dare that orb trying to take the baby bodies that has soul in it’ Shouted her in her heart.

‘since you dare to take the bodies, then I will make you a fertilizer for the baby’

While the baby soul and orb soul fighting, The wolfwoman ghost began to recite

‘For Every body Has One soul, the one who wanted to stole shall be punish’

“Heaven Punishment :  Stole”

When she finish chanting, light began to shoot from her hand toward. When the light approach the belly. The orb feel its will weakening, The baby soul who feel its weakening began to devour the orb as its nourishment.

The ghost began feel weaken and began to enter a sleep. The ghost doent know what effect the nourishment to the baby, she hope it will beneficial to the baby even if its not she will protect the baby until the end.

‘I will definitely protect You’ Swore the ghost and began to sleep.

This nourishment will make an effect that the ghost not expected.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucia woke up from her sleep and feel her body better than ever. Then she stroke her belly

“Good Morning, Baby.” Said Lucia

As if responding. Lucia felt a kick in her belly.

As soon as that, she began to smile with the biggest smile ever.

“Yeah, Good Morning Baby”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Almost one Month latter, the ghost began to woke up.

“I hope the baby is okay.” The she came out of the roon and begin to search The Audentia family

Then she find the family in Dinning room. There total 7 people in it. There Peter, his two wives, a Grandpa, a Grandma, a boy and a girl.

The grandpa is Jake Audentia. He is the father of peter. His Appearance is a muscular granpa with white hair, blue pupil and tiger feature similar to peter that looks like a healthy 60 years .  He is a cultivator with low immortal realm in both body and unity path. His element is sun.

The grandma is Julia Audentia. She is The mother of peter. Her appearance is a healthy 45 age woman with white hair. She is a cultivator with peak demi immortal realm in both unity and soul. Her element is Life.

The boy is Leon audentia. He is the eldest son of peter. His appearance just like tipycal boys with Blonde hair with highlights red with tiger feature like his father.

The girl is Leona audentia. He is the eldest son of peter. His appearance just like tipycal girls with red hair with highlights blonde with red tiger feature like her father and red wings like her mother all.

The conversation on the table that has been going, finally grandma Julia began to ask question that the ghost has been waiting.

“when the due date ?”

“It is either this night or tomorrow morning.” Answer Lucia.

“Mother Lucia, its is a boy?” ask Leon with sparkle eyes.

“no. I Hope it is a girl so can play together.” Chimmed Leona

“No, sweety, even I don’t know.” Answer Lucia.

“Why?” ask Leon and Leona in unison.

“Of course, to be a surprise.” Said Lucia.

“Awwww..” sain leon and Leona in unison.

Then the conversation began in different direction.

Hearing the conversation the ghost thought.

‘Either way is fine’

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night in the midwife room.

“Come on breath and push, madam” said the midwife.

“agghhh!!” Shouted Lucia

People hearing this make then very worried moreover Peter who held lucia hand and the ghost inside the room

The struggle finally finish at  dawn when the birth finally happen.

When the midwife check the gender, she dumbfounded. Then midwife tell the family to enter the room. All adult who see midwife dumbfounded  face feel some mistake happen.

Then midwife who began to tell something

“the baby is healthy and there was no problem. The baby has tiger feature, except….”The midwife trailed of.

The people began to waiting in worry.

“… the gender is Futanari.”

The people hearing these make dumbfounded face except the boy and girl that happy that they have little sister.

 

16