3. Growth
380 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Garden owned by the Audentia family, a little girl was seen running after her two brothers. The little girl ran over with a smile. The little girl looked very cute with her bright blonde hair, healthy white skin, pupils that were blue like the ocean and Tiger features as well . He wears comfortable clothes to move around.

While running, he smiled and shouted “Brother, stop running and give me back my sword and shield!!”.

Hearing the screams, the two brother-sister did not stop but continued to run even though they reduced their speed so that the little girl could catch up. After a few minutes of playing chases. Eventually, she reached her two brother-sister.

The little girl said, " brother and sister, why did you take my sword and shield while I was gone ?”.

The older brother replied “Because I also want to play with you, Lil sis. Right? Sis.”

Big sister's nod “you always play with that sword and shield of yours, never want to play dolls with me after you get that thing.”

"Huh, I'm not playing, I'm training so I can be a knight like that statue,” said the little girl, pointing to the statue in the Garden.

“Knights ? then a game of catch-up will also help you lil sis. If you want to be a knight, you need stamina. That way let's just play catch-up.” Seduce the older brother and older sister also nodded.

Hearing these words, the little girl thought for a moment. Having finished thinking, she approached her older brother and said “then....” she touched her older brother and started running away from him shouting “You the one who chases!!”.

Hearing the screams, the two brother-sister were dumbfounded. The older sister who came back from the dumbfoundedness first began to stay away from the older brother and chased the little girl.

Seeing the two sisters running, the older brother smiled and began to chase the two brothers.

"Watch out, I'll catch you!!”.

Seeing the garden full of laughter and happiness, people who see it also smile, including ‘people’ who can not be seen.

The wolf woman Ghost also smiled and began to remember things that happened some time ago.

“How fast time is, it doesn't feel like five years have passed. Little girl.” Said the ghost while looking at the little girl who was running away from her older brother's pursuit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

These five years can be said to be a very remarkable time. Starting from the birth of Jane Audentia, a very rare Futanari occurs and is encountered.

 

The birth of a futanari baby is very confusing because the Audentia family hopes for a baby girl or a baby boy. Seeing the confusion experienced by the family, the midwife put the baby in a special place and asked all family members to go out so that Lucia could rest and not disturb the baby. After coming out, the midwife began to explain what futanari was. In simple terms, futanari is just a woman who has 2 sexes, namely Vagina and penis. This event is very rare in races other than dragons and some other races with the last futanari outside the race was heard in 10,000 years ago. With this explanation, the members of the family began to calm down and they had new questions. Before they asked, the midwife suggested naming the baby after a girl because futanari was no different from ordinary women in appearance.

With the proposal, the baby was named Jane Audentia.

From these five years, we can know that Jane audentia is not an ordinary child but a very extraordinary child. This can be seen from the growth and development of the body. At 3 years old, his body size and abilities are comparable to those of a child of 5. And at 5 years old, he is comparable to a child who is 7-9 years old. From this we can learn that Jane Audentia had an endowed body and high intelligence.

And on her fifth birthday, Jane asked for a pair of wooden swords and shields as her birthday present. Hearing the request, the parents were confused and asked why.

"I want to protect the people I love like a knight in a fairy tale,” Jane replied.

Hearing the answer, his family was amazed and immediately granted his request.

From that day on, Jane began to practice her sword and shield skills. Every day, jane always swings the sword and also trains the body. However, Jane did not forget to fulfill the knowledge she needed. Seeing how persistent the little girl is makes people more amazed, worried and happy and for both older brothers-older sisters feel they should not lose which makes them more diligent in honing various things such as learning, body capabilities, weapons and others. this phenomenon makes the older person in this family very happy.

Time passes from day to day and month to month. Time for Jane Audentia's sixth birthday. As usual the family had a birthday party for Jane. They invited only a select few families. The party was very beautiful and all participants were very satisfied. And when the time for a private family celebration comes.

His father,Peter, asked “What does my sweet boy want for his birthday ? “.

Jane said “ Dad, I want to start formal training like my brother.”

Lucia said, “Aren't you too young to do that?”

Jane replied resolutely “then lighten up the training and let me see the sparring between cultivators.”

Her family who saw Jane full of determination could only give in and let jane to follow the training.

With her wish granted, Jane was able to fall asleep very soundly.

-------------------------------------------

And so began the training that Jane wanted. In this training Jane and her siblings are trained by the Knights or cultivators of the Audentia family. This training aimed for jane and her brother to have a body ready to cultivate and also increase the fighting experience. This was because the cultivation world was a cruel world. A world where if a person does not have the power, then his life will be lost in an instant.

It's been almost four years since training began. At this training, Jane learned various techniques for using her weapon. Such as the use of a one-handed sword with a good shield, how to use a shield to repel and attack. Jane also gets a variety of combat experience with a variety of weapons such as Spears, One-Handed Swords, 2-handed swords, sword-shields and many more. Jane also did not forget to add the necessary knowledge especially for her upcoming cultivation journey.

During these four years Jane's body became muscular but did not eliminate her female body. His height reaches 140 cm, only 25 cm and 36 cm different from his older sister and brother who are almost 15 years old.

The 10th birthday was also filled with happiness and hope. The families praised jane's achievements and also gave her gifts. The family started talking late into the night. They ended the day in their own rooms. Jane thought she would end the day in peace unless something unexpected happened.

13