4. First Meeting
280 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Jane got to the front of her room, she felt a little strange Jane's therapy ignored these feelings and opened the door. After opening the door, Jane felt the strange feeling strengthen. Because of this strange feeling, Jane immediately saw all parts of her room starting from her right, namely a luxurious bed, then her study desk filled with books on various types of science. After looking at the table, Jane wanted to continue looking into her dressing room. But her efforts stopped because when Jane's vision passed in front of the window, the feeling was getting stronger so that Jane focused her vision in front of the window. Then Jane saw the appearance of a blur like a collection of smoke.

It's not a ghost, is it?'Thought Jane.

Jane was a little scared by what she saw but Jane ventured to focus. Jane was increasingly focusing his vision, Jane can see a silhouette like a manuasia. Jane immediately noticed the silhouette features. The silhouette is also like having the ears and tail of an animal like Jane. After seeing the animal's features, Jane focuses on seeing the face but jane cannot see it face clearly because the face looks like it is blurred. After seeing it face, she felt that this blur person also saw her.

With her courage, Jane said “Who Are you?”

Hearing Jane's words, this blur person immediately turned to the right and left. It's like saying who jane is asking.

Seeing this action, Jane immediately pointed to the blur person and said “Yes you, the Blur person who is in front of the window.”

With this saying, The blur man reacted by raising both it hands to its own mouth like someone who was shocked.

Seeing this reaction, Jane immediately asked “Are you a ghost?”.

This question made this blur person wake up from it astonishment and this person immediately nodded and then shook it head like someone who didn't know how to explain it.

Seeing this, Jane immediately thought quickly.

'I remember in one of the books I read, for a person to be a ghost that attack someone, he must have a high sense of malice. From what I've seen and felt, it's not a drop of malice. So he's likely a good ghost.’

With the conclusion that jane Got, Jane immediately asked with a warning in her tone “Do you come to harm me ?”

Heard that question. The ghost immediately shook his head. After that he stopped and raised his right hand like the position a person use to swear to heaven.

Seeing the action, Jane immediately asked “you swear to heaven? And you also will not harm and can not speak?” the ghost nodded. Seeing that, Jane lowered her caution because from what she read that position was one of the positions to be done and if that position was done then ‘Heaven’ would confirm the truth of this talk. In addition, the ghost is also more affected by the oath of 'Heaven' because he is only a soul.

Jane said “ then swear that you won't hurt anyone who's been to the mansion. This oath is valid until I can make sure that you are someone safe.” Hearing this, the ghost can only swear.

Jane made sure that the oath was active and asked.

“then why are you here ?”

With this question, the ghost begins to point to the bed and make gestures of a sleeping person.

With this action, Jane asked “Do you want me to sleep in the bed ?” The ghost nodded.

Jane immediately did so because she believed in the oath of ‘Heaven’.

“Then?”

After asking, Jane saw her hand go to her head and she began to lose consciousness. In the midst of her grief, she said

’ I'm not supposed to believe it ' then Jane lost her consciousness.

If Jane was conscious and could see the wolf woman's ghostly face, she could see the smile on her face.

---------------------------------------------

In shock, Jane woke up. After waking up, Jane was still not fully conscious and she immediately looked around in confusion. After a while after looking around, Jane was fully conscious. What she saw was quite surprising, Jane was in the middle of a snow field with snowfall and a fairly small wind blowing. Looking around, Jane was amazed. Surprisingly, even though the surroundings were full of snow, jane did not feel the slightest cold. This made him even more amazed by the phenomenon in nature. Jane remembers how this happened.

"I was lying in bed when the ghost touched my forehead and I woke up here.”

Remembering this incident made jane angry and disappointed in herself.

"I shouldn't just believe in the ‘heaven’ oath and prepare other preparations. And the ghost was so wicked, how dare he betray my trust and do this to me."Said jane in a voice full of anger and vexation.

“Who is that evil ghost that makes you angry, little girl?”

Hearing a sharp female voice behind her, Jane was shocked. Jane stood up and looked back. The sight she saw made her heart beat fast and her face reddened.

The apparition Jane saw was a very beautiful woman with a keen charm. The woman is about 170 cm tall. The woman has snow-white hair and skin. It also has white ears and tail like a white wolf that makes its sharp feeling increase also accompanied by a feeling of cuteness and wildness. Her eyes are a brighter shade of blue than Jane's. It was a great look for Jane.

“Do you like What You See, Jane?” Says the woman with great pleasure that reduces the feeling of sharpness.

Hearing those words, Jane immediately came to her senses and immediately asked.

“who, who are you ? how do you know my name?”

She immediately hugged jane. With this state of affairs, Jane immediately thrashed to get out of the arms of this woman.

Sensing this resistance, this woman immediately hugged jane even tighter.

“Haha you're so funny, Jane. But calm down, I'm the ghost that put you to sleep. And before you rebel even harder, I have no evil intention of putting you to sleep. I'm doing this so we can talk more comfortably.” Said the woman in a soulful tone of kindness to make Jane calm down.

The words made jane calmer. Even though she felt calm, Jane still felt an inexplicable feeling when she saw the woman was getting stronger with this hug.

To ease this feeling, Jane said quickly “Okay, Okay I believe you have no evil intentions. And can you take off this hug?”

“why should it be released ? isn't this hug comfortable ?."said the woman.

“let me go, dont you bring me here to talk."Said Jane.

“Ok, I'll let you go."Said the woman as she let go of jane with a slight sense of regret.

After Jane was removed from the hug, Jane immediately calmed herself down and looked at the woman. By looking at the woman, the inexplicable feeling returned again. Although the feeling was not as bad as the first time and Jane was still able to calm herself.

Then Jane Asked “Who Are You ?”.

The woman replied, “I am the ghost you met in your room. If you ask me what my name is, then I'm sorry I can't answer it because I forgot my name too. And you can also see these ears and tails, which means I'm a beastman, or more correctly a white wolf kin.”

“then why do you know my name?”

“I know your name because I've been watching you since you were born, Jane.”

These words made Jane feel ashamed. To reduce this feeling of embarrassment, Jane immediately said.

“You don't Know Your Name?” The woman nodded.

Seeing this nod, Jane said “How about I make you a name?”

“Ho, Please. Just so you know, i will reject the name if the name is bad."Replied The Woman with a smile.

Hearing this, Jane immediately thought hard while observing the woman with a heart full of unclear feelings. After thinking for some time, Jane finally found a name that she thought was suitable.

“How about Ruixue, which means sharp snow? I chose this name because of your full white color and also your sharp appearance.”

“Ruixue huh? Not a bad name. Okay, Call Me Ruixue from now on, Jane."Ruixue said as she extended her hand to Jane.

Jane shook his hand “Nice to meet you, Ruixue.”

12