5. Time Before The Ceremony
278 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the introduction, Jane asked.

“Then what do you want to talk about, Ruixue?”

“I will say the reason I was in your family mansion for these 10 years. I need a treasure that can shape the body to be able to feel again what it feels like to live.”

“Because of the treasure ? You're waiting here because there's a treasure you need in my family? "Said Jane.

“Yes, that treasure is the Heaven Tier Pear Gourd Body treasure that can form a person's body as long as the person still has a soul. And the treasure has been in the Audentia family treasury room since 10 years ago. So I really need it.”

“then why don't you try to steal it or negotiate with Dad?”

“ It's not that I never thought about trying both methods, but both methods I didn't do because they have a lot of disadvantages. The method of theft because the security in the treasury is complex enough that it takes too much effort and even if I manage to steal it, I won't be able to use it safely. The Pear Gourd's Body will be used immediately when I touch it and the body building process will be done in the treasury. This phenomenon will attract the attention of more experienced people in this mansion and I who finish shaping the body will be considered a thief and I can instantly die instantly.”

Jane nodded because it was quite a reasonable reason. Seeing Jane nod, Ruixue continued her explanation.

“For negotiation, one must have a strong sixth sense to negotiate with ghosts. Unfortunately, no one in your family has a sixth sense as strong as my soul level. This level of my soul is quite high on par with the soul level of someone who has Peak tier Immortal Cultivation.”

Hearing that, Jane was shocked and immediately asked “Peak Tier Immortal cultivation!! A cultivation Level of which there were only less than 30 on this continent.”

“Yes, that's a high level."added Ruixue.

“So my Sixth Sense is quite high."Jane said proudly.

“Don't be proud yet, even if your Sixth Sense is higher than most people's. You can also find me because I'm off guard too."Argued Ruixue.

“you caught off guard? Why?"Jane asked curiously.

” That's because... " Ruixue stopped saying and looked at Jane who was in front then Ruixue blushed and put aside the scene “I will not tell you”

Looking at the embarrassed Ruixue, Jane felt that a red arrow was heading towards her heart and made the vague feeling even stronger.

Feeling a somewhat embarrassing atmosphere, Ruixue immediately changed the topic.

“So I want to ask you something.”

“I'll help you if that's what I can do."Jane answered excitedly.

Seeing Jane's reaction, Ruixue continued “I want you to use the opportunity of using the Treasury room that will be done after you are 15 years old.”

The words made jane remember the conversation with her family in the past.

'If I'm not mistaken, at the age of 15 there will be an Aptitude Ceremony and dad will give me the opportunity to take one of the treasures in the Treasury room.’

After some thought, Jane agreed.

“Alright, I'll take the treasure you need."Jane Laughs.

Hearing that, Ruixue was shocked.

“Are you sure you want to use this opportunity for me?"Ruixue asked.

“Of course. And I hope this is the beginning of a good relationship,” said Jane, smiling and holding out her hand.

Seeing Jane's actions, Ruixue felt that jane was like The Sun that would shine on her life. She hugged Jane tightly.

“I hope this is a good relationship. And I will always protect you, Jane.”

They both smiled in a happy mood.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Dream, the two have a good relationship even to the point that Jane sometimes talks to herself without knowing the circumstances around. The conversation with Ruixue made people look at it in confusion. When people around asked who Jane was talking to. Jane answered loudly “my imaginary friend". People can only say yes and they also consider children of Jane's age quite natural if they have imaginary friends.

Time was running so fast that it didn't feel like it had been 5 years since the first meeting between Jane and Ruixue. In these 5 years, there have been many things that happened either that happened to Jane herself or her family.

For his family, the most exciting news was the news about his two brothers Leon and Leona. The two of them had already begun their cultivation journey. They conducted an Aptitude Ceremony 3 months after the first dream phenomenon. They have their own element of aptitude.

The first is Leon. Leon grew up almost like Dad. Leon has become a handsome man with a naturally muscular body and a height that almost matches his father's at 193 cm. at this Aptitude ceremony, Leon gets the same attributes as his father, namely the elements of the sun and fire.

The second and last is Leona. Leona grew up to become similar to her mother. Leona, who inherited her mother's characteristics, grew up to be an elegant woman with a height that matches her mother's 171 cm. At this Aptitude Ceremony, Leona gets the same attributes as her mother, namely the elements of Fire and Space. Leona also gets the third element, the wind element.

Seeing her two brother-sister, Jane also felt happy for the results of her two brother-sister. Unfortunately, jane had to part with her two brother-sister in the second year because both brothers went to the Sky academy. This separation makes her sad but Jane believes that she will see them again. Both of them also always send letters every year, and in the last year's letter contains that both of them will go to various secret realms that will be open for the next 4 years and it will be difficult to send letters.

As for Jane herself at this time of 5 years, she was always honing herself to prepare for her cultivation journey.

To hone her fighting skills, Jane did a non-cultivation Armament sparring with the cultivators in the mansion. Jane also tries to hunt monsters with the help of the cultivators of the Audentia family. She could even fight mortal tier monsters and magic tier monsters with the help of cultivators who were with her. From this experience, Jane learns to take the life of a living being. On her first experience, Jane felt extreme nausea and an unpleasant feeling. However, these things she endured because jane knew that the world of cultivation was a world where strong people survived and also a world full of blood. Jane took 1 year to start feeling calm in taking the lives of living beings. He filled the remaining 5 years by repeating the things described above.

For her knowledge, Jane studied various kinds of knowledge related to cultivation, ranging from materials, pills, professions, even to the weaknesses of existing monsters. The knowledge that jane learned was so vast that people were amazed at the knowledge that jane had.

Both of her great skills and knowledge were in addition to being influenced by jane's talent and effort, the improvement of her skills and knowledge was also influenced by Ruixue's ability. Ruixue's ability was a dream ability. With this ability, Ruixue can make jane Train and learn in a dream. This dream ability can make jane's body rest enough. This is because time is different from the outside. For example, Jane needs 8 hours of sleep. So in the first 4 hours, ruixue will make Jane dream and in her dream Jane will practice and learn with the guidance of Ruixue full of knowledge for 6 hours because Ruixue can change the perception of time by 1.5 X of actual time. This dream has no negative effect on the body so that the body rests only the spirit is exhausted. And the remaining 4 hours of the 8 hours were made to rest his spirit. Not that this ability have no problems because this ability can only multiply for 4 hours, the rest will have a negative impact on the body.

In these five years, her birthday is still celebrated with full preparation. On Jane's birthday, Jane get some gifts and requests granted by her parents. She gets various kinds of gifts ranging from pills, elixirs, sword-shields and many more. Jane also gets the most embarrassing gift but Jane feels this gift is needed. The gift was 2 dozen panties with a function for the expansion of space. Although the gift was embarrassing, Jane needed it because she began to feel uncomfortable in ordinary underwear.

For the birthday wish, Jane asked for a pair of necklaces and two earrings. The pair of necklaces is a crescent-shaped earth tier necklace and also a sun that can be connected and released. The necklace can also direct one user with another. Jane always wears a pair of those necklaces after receiving them.

For two pieces of earrings are earrings in The Shape of the sun and Crescent. The earring is earth tier. The function of the two earrings is to accelerate recovery and smooth the use of stamina and spiritual energy. After getting these earrings, Jane always wears Sun earrings on her human ears. For crescent moon earrings, jane save it for the right person.

At the end of the fifth year, Jane finally reached the age of 15 years which means the time for Jane Aptitude Ceremony.

9