6. The Ceremony
280 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the vacant lot of the Audentia family, there were many people who could be seen preparing a ritual. The preparation was led by the head of the Audentia family, Peter Audentia. Seeing the setup running, Peter turned to the Headbutler next to him.

“How Are you preparing for the Aptitude ceremony ?’

“Preparations for the Ceremony have been completed by about 80 percent. This preparation will finish in about 1 hour." Replied Butler.

“Good then. And time goes very fast. yes, I still remember when Jane was just born and now she was almost starting her cultivation journey." Said Peter, remembering the past.

“What About Jane now ?”

“Princess Jane is with her mother in her room."Replied Butler.

“Hmm, that's a good thing. With the presence of her mother beside her, Jane would definitely be more comfortable and calm.’

Meanwhile, in Jane's room, two women who looked almost like each other were sitting and standing facing the mirror.

“Jane, are you nervous ?"Asked Lucia, Jane's mother, combing Jane's hair.

“No mom, I'm not nervous at all.”

“Why aren't you nervous, huh.”

Jane looked at her mother in the mirror and asked in confusion, “why Mother? You seem a little disappointed by my words. Wouldn't it be nice if I wasn't nervous?”

“Huh, it's because I want you to rely on mother to calm you down.”

“You being here also makes me calmer.”

“Just so you know, I'm done combing your hair. I will go to the ceremony to check on the preparations. Bye Sweetie."Lucia said and left the room.

In the room, Jane was looking at her reflection in the mirror. The little girl had already grown up and began to radiate female charm. Looking in the mirror, Jane held her necklace and spoke inwardly ‘finally, this time has come’

'Yes, Jane. The time for the first step of your cultivation journey begins.'Said Ruixue.

Yes, now Jane and Ruixue can talk to each other directly without the need to fall asleep first. This ability to dialogue has been going on for 2 years. This ability they get by touching the necklace that Jane wears. This necklace mediates between Jane Ruixue and the way Ruixue will possess the necklace. This ability to speak was not initially smooth from the beginning. At first, they could only communicate indistinctly. This ability began to be able to do for everyday speech at the time of 1 year ago. This increase in ability was factored into the reason that Jane adapted to Ruixue's existence and Ruixue managed to control her ghost energy in the necklace.

'But isn't it true that you're not nervous, Jane? Ruixue Asked.

'Actually I was a bit nervous, but I managed to be calmer.’

'Because of where your mother was?’

'Yes because of that, and also because I know you are by my side Ruixue’

'Aww, you're so sweet, Jane.’

’ I'm serious, Ruixue ' Jane said in her heart with all seriousness.

Sensing Jane's seriousness, Ruixue felt embarrassed and pleased because of the seriousness. After stopping for a few seconds, Ruixue immediately changed the topic.

'hmhm. Okay, Jane. Do you remember the Aptitude ceremony ?’

'Aptitude ceremony is a ceremony where children aged 15 and above will know aptitude for cultivation. One does not need to perform this ceremony because this Aptitude is already inside one. This Ceremony was simply to awaken one's aptitude faster and identify aptitude with the help of ‘Heaven’. From this Aptitude ceremony will know some things such as Element, Bloodline, Constitution, even know the basic skills that a person has in his soul.’

'Good, you remember the important part in detail. You're really talented, Jane ' praised Ruixue.

'Of course, Ruixue. Jane replied proudly.

Then they talked about various topics until the time for the Ceremony began.

-----------------------------

In the vacant lot of the Audentia family, people were already gathered on the land waiting. Those people were employees of the Audentia family and some invited people. In the midst of that group of people there was a ritual that would be the first step in one's cultivation journey. As people were talking to each other, one of the armor-wearing cultivators of the Audentia family shouted “the second daughter of the Audentia family, Jane Audentia, is about to enter the Ceremony.”

With that shout, the gathered people immediately fell silent. They looked at the sound and saw that the carriage drawn by the gallant horse had stopped. One of the audentia family cultivators who had been waiting opened the carriage door and someone immediately came out of the carriage.

The appearance of that person makes people who watch amazed by her appearance. That Someone is a woman. The woman had bright blonde hair that dazzled the eyes like sunlight and bright blue eyes that were beautiful like the color of the clear sky and shallow sea. The woman wears Sun earrings that reflect the sun. He wears a blue chest Armor that is strong without covering the beauty of the muscles in the stomach and jeans that add to the impression of his armor. The Armor and pants also enhance the gallantry that the 185 cm tall woman has. That woman is Jane Audentia.

Jane Audentia walked into the ritual place without looking anywhere. Jane was immediately up to the place where the ceremony took place in the form of a formation. Seeing Jane who was already dating, the formation master who was going to lead asked “Jane Audentia, are you ready?”

Jane take a deep breath and replied “ready, Master.”

The formation Master immediately began activating the formation.

"'Heaven' knows almost everything. Please show this child the potential she has.”

After the words began to form clouds covering the land.

"'Measurement of Heaven'”

Finished the word coming out of the formation Master's mouth, Jane lost her consciousness. Jane wakes up in her subconscious. Inside this subconscious, Jane will knows her aptitude

The aptitudes that appear usually start from in the following order: Weakest To strongest element , Bloodline, Constitution, then basic cultivation techniques.

First, a symbol of fate appeared in the form of a thread. This symbol is dim enough that jane believes this is her fate element belonging to the weak Category. Jane was a little disappointed.

Second, the emergence of the symbol of fire in the form of fire and Life in the form of green orb. Both of these symbols are brighter than normal situation so these two elements belong to the category of slightly stronger. At this time Jane was satisfied with the element she got and wanted to immediately find out the other aptitude. But fate said otherwise.

Jane got the fourth element!!, this phenomenon is characterized by the appearance of The Sun symbol. This symbol is radiating so brightly that it is definitely a strong Category. Strong category is the highest category of strength of an element.

Seeing the results of her elemental aptitude made jane very happy. But the fun stopped.

“Roaaaar!!!”

Hearing that roar Jane closed her ears and immediately looked in the direction the voice was coming from. She was also shocked by what she saw. Jane saw a Giant Tiger facing the sun. The Tiger opened its big mouth and devoured The Sun whole. Seeing this made Jane very amazed and she didn't realize that the tiger was already in front of Jane. Jane was shocked. Before the shock dissipated, the Tiger was shining brightly and transform to be a tiger the size of Jane. The Tiger approaching Jane with dignity which kept Jane motionless. The Tiger touched Jane's forehead. At that time Jane got all sorts of information about her aptitude.

Simply put Jane aptitude for other than element is as follows :

Bloodline: Sun-Eating Tiger

Constitution: Yang Embodiment Body

Basic cultivation Skills:

  1. Basic recovery
  2. Element control
  3. Beast Instinct

After gaining that knowledge, Jane opened her eyes and looked at the surrounding area. The area around it began to collapse.

“It will be finished soon. And with that, I'm pretty sure I'm very talented."Jane said with a smile. And this Area began to crumble.

 

Jane opened her eyes. SHe looked at the formation Master in front of her. Jane had closed her eyes for at least 15 minutes but jane felt that she had spent 5 hours unconscious. When Jane wanted to open her mouth, the clouds in the sky began to blacken and there was a sound of lightning. Among the clouds was a Thunder bolt. That Thunder was the identity of the Tribulation’ Heaven'. People who saw the lightning started to worry especially for some high-leveled cultivators feeling that the Thunder had a strength 2.5 X stronger than the first ‘Heaven’ Tribulation for the average cultivator. This concern was in addition to being a stronger-than-usual strength as well as because the ‘Heaven’ Tribulation cultivator first had to put up with his own body without a fight.

Seeing the Thunder that was in the clouds, Jane smiled and shouted “ Come On,’Heaven'”.

With that shout, Thunder quickly fell on Jane. When the Thunder struck Jane, Jane felt her body burn. Despite the pain, she kept her eyes open and held back the screams that wanted to come out. After a while of holding back the Lightning, a rain of spiritual energy fell on Jane. Jane's blackened body from being hit by lightning began to recover and get better. After examining the condition of her recovered body. She looked at the people around her and put her hand up. With this gesture, the surrounding people started shouting to celebrate the birth of that  young Cultivator.

And With that , The Aptitude ceremony was over.

11