7. After The Ceremony
242 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Aptitude Ceremony was completed, the Audentia family employees immediately cleared the place and prepared a party to celebrate Jane Audentia's success on the land used for the aptitude ceremony. Audentia family employees immediately issued and prepared various kinds of food for the guests. They also prepared a place for the empoyees in a place a little away from the main gathering. In the main place, there is the Audentia family talking to some people who have been invited. They are discussing the events of today.

"Hahaha, the power of lightning today, shows Jane's potential is very high, Patriarch" said one of the Audentia family elders.

“Yes, I didn't expect the Lightning, it's 2.5 x stronger than the average cultivator's lightning.” Said one of the invited family heads.

"Hahahaha, that's my girl!!"Peter said proudly.

“head of the Audentia family, I see Jane doesn't have a partner yet?” Asked one of the guests who came from Xuanwu land.

Hearing that question, the conversation that was going on fell silent instantly.

With a feeling of omiousness, Peter replied “As far as I know nothing.”

“Then how about getting engaged to my son, my son is now 20 years old. He was a cultivator with a High level of Land cultivation.” Said the man who asked.

After those words, the other guests started shouting.

"what if my son...”

“My son is so handsome.”

"My son is a genius.”

Hearing various kinds of info and compliments said by his guests to get a chance for the son to be with his second daughter.I remember Jane's specialness. Peter looked to his two wives for an excuse. Peter sees Lucia who is the biological mother of Jane is also equally confused. He looked at Fillian with anticipation and hope. Fillian who saw her husband's gaze and her husband's sister's condition, Fillian could only sigh. She said with using a little energy to gather attention and stop the guests debate.

"Shut up everyone”

Hearing that, they fell silent and looked towards fillian.

“For the engagement, we put Jane's wishes first and foremost.”

Everyone stared at Jane. Jane stared at by the guests could only smile.

Holding the glass of wine, Jane smiled and said.

“sorry everyone, I don't want to find a fiance yet. So I declined your offer.”

“But, Why? little girl. Aren't all the people we mentioned are good potential partners” said one of the guests and the other guests nodded in agreement with the statement.

Jane drank the wine and said “Sure, the people you mentioned are a good couple... " hearing those words, the guests were delighted.

Jane's next words made not only the guests more curious, her family was also curious.

"But I also have my own criteria for my own partner”

“Then what are your partner's criteria, Jane?"Asked one of the guests.

Jane looked around and answered, putting her index finger on her mouth and blinking.

“ It's a secret.”

Hearing that answer, people could only laugh and change the subject.

And the feast for the guests is over.

------------------------------------------------------------

After the feast for the guests is over. The main Party Time Is Jane's birthday party.

Just like in previous years, they gave Jane a wide variety of gifts.

"Jane, how was your experience at the Aptitude ceremony earlier?" asked Lucia.

"So .........”

Jane began to tell what happened during the Aptitude ceremony.

She told them how she got the four elements. Hearing that people were amazed, she got four elements let alone many special elements that she got. This made her family a little bit worried about her cultivation because the element made the time required for Realm breaktrough longer. To ease the family's anxiety, Jane said.

“In that case, I will try harder than the others.”

After saying that and seeing her family calmer. She also told of the appearance of a giant tiger that devoured the sun and aptitude. They were also amazed by this story.

They also react like this.

"Your Bloodline looks very good, Jane”" said her grandfather.

"Sun-eating tiger. This must be a good bloodline."Peter laughs.

“Your basic cultivation skills are also quite good."Said her mother, lucia.

"hmm, I've never heard Constitution Yang Embodiment body” said Fillian.

“From the name it must be the Constitution that is influenced by Her elements, which mostly include Yang elements.” Said Her Grandmother.

Jane who saw their reaction also felt happy. With the completion of jane's story, they begin to talk about their respective experiences. As time approached night, Peter asked Jane.

“Jane, for the opportunity to take the treasure in the Threasury room, you want to take it now or tomorrow?”

Hearing that, Jane immediately replied with shining eyes “ of course now”

The word made all the family laugh. Jane, who saw her family laughing, also laughed.

“All Right, Jane. Let's go to the Threasury room. You all can just go get some rest."Peter said and immediately walked to threasury room. Jane who saw her father walking also followed her father while waving to her family at the table.

They started walking for a while until they stopped in front of a giant door. Her father, who was already at the door, took out the key in his space ring.

“Jane, this is the threasury room key. Only the head of the family can use this key to open that door in front of you.”

Jane nodded as well.

Peter inserted the key and then came a sound like a giant door opening. Jane who heard the sound of the door opening looked at the door in front of her that was still closed with confusion. Jane's behavior makes Peter laugh then he explains the procedure.

“Jane, to enter you need to touch the door and think about entering. When you enter, you will see a book. The book contained information on various treasures that were in the threasury room. You can only take something higher sky down and some Heaven-tier items allowed by Threasury room. Things you can bring with you will be written in shining letters in the book.”

“Allowed by threasury room? Threasury room has its own consciousness? If I want to take something that is not allowed, What can i do?”

 

“To answer your question, this Thresury room has a consciousness that can regulate and allow items to be taken. And if you want to take things that are not allowed, then you will not see them. Even if you want the forbidden goods, you can negotiate with your father here."Answered Peter.

Hearing that explanation, Jane felt worried and held her necklace.

'How About This? What if Body Pear Gourd isn't allowed?'Said Jane inwardly with great apprehension.

'If I can't, I can wait some more time.' Ruixue said calmly.

'I'm the one who can't wait!! I will definitely negotiate with dad if I can't take that pear.’

’ Huh ' Ruixue said calmly, but in her heart she felt happy with Jane's determination.

“I'm going in, dad.”

“Okay, Jane. And if you want to get out, touch the door and think about getting out.”

Jane nodded and touched the door in front of her.

’ Come in, ' said Jane, closing her eyes.

When Jane opened her eyes, she was in the third room. Jane immediately looked to the right. To her right is a book on the table. Jane approached the book while touching her necklace.

'Here's the book, I'll open it’ said Jane.

'Just open it, Jane. I also want to know the treasure that is in this room’ replied Ruixue.

Jane opened the book. The writing in the book shines. Jane began to read the writing in the book.

' Heaven Tier Thundering sword’

‘not good for you.’

' Sky Tier element enhancement’

‘Its quite good’

' Sky Tier Drakan Shield’

‘It is better than your current shield’

This type of conversation continues until the last continues.

'Heaven Tier Body Pear Gourd must be in next page, right?'Ask Jane.

’ Yes ' replied ruixue with a slight sense of anxiety.

Jane opened it and found Pear Gourd's Heaven Tier Body writing glowing.

'Yeah, the writing shines, Ruixue.'Said Jane with pleasure.

’ hm, The writing is shining ' contrary to Jane's happy feelings, Ruixue's feelings are now quite complicated. Of course Ruixue's feelings were felt by Jane.

'Why aren't you happy, Ruixue?’

'Because this opportunity of choosing treasure is entirely yours . I feel like I have taken away your rights and opportunities for me.' Ruixue Replied.

Hearing this, Jane laughed. Hearing the laughter Ruixue was bewildered.

After laughing for a few seconds, Jane began to feel calm and answered with full seriousness.

'Ruixue, I chose this treasure in addition to your interests as well as my own interests.’

Ruixue also began to listen to the reason said by Jane.

‘By taking this pear, I will get someone I can trust, someone who will take care of me, and someone who will guide me in this dangerous cultivation world. Besides ... ' said Jane then she stop her words.

'Besides what?' Ruixue Asked.

Jane smiled “You are an important person to me, Ruixue.”

Hearing those words, Ruixue felt her heart beating fast even though she was now only a soul. And Jane's next act make her heart beat even harder.

After saying that directly, Jane lifted her necklace and kissed it.

That action made Ruixue feel that she was the one being kissed instead of her necklace.

“You understand, Ruixue?”

'Got it' replied Ruixue in a smaller voice than usual.

Satisfied with Ruixue's reaction, Jane said “ Guide me to Body Pear Gourd, Threasure room.”

Threasure room answered the request with a light thread. Seeing the thread of light, Jane immediately followed it. After some time walking, the light thread stopped in front of Body Pear Gourd. This Pear is shaped like a Buddha statue.

'Isn't that right, Ruixue?’

’ Yes ' Replied Ruixue

Hearing the unusual answer, Jane just smiled and immediately walked out.

As she exits the Threasury room, Jane sees her father still waiting for her.

“So what do you choose?"Asked Peter.

” Here, " Jane said, showing him what she had in her hand.

“Body pear Gourd? What is Threasure for?"asked Peter.

Jane replied with a winking “secret”

Peter continously looked at Jane.

“Ugh, don't look at me like that, dad. I'm scared. " Jane said, pretending to be scared.

“Hah, Okay. Quickly tell me why you chose That?."Peter said, pointing to what was in her hand.

“Okay, Dad. But can I tell you tomorrow along with the rest of the family, please?" Ask Jane while putting on a cute face.

Looking at Jane's actions, what else does a father do when faced with his daughter's(cuteness) attack? Yes, of course, grant the request.

“Okay then. But when you want to use it, you have to tell your family first okay?’

“Okay, Dad. Thank you."Jane said and hugged her father. After taking off the hug, Jane immediately ran towards her room while waving her hand. The father who saw her Daughter could only smile and return the wave of the hand.

After arriving in the room, Jane immediately fell asleep in her bed.

'Let's meet for the last time in a dream.’

'Okay'.

                                    

 

13