8. That Night
254 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Jane opened her eyes, Jane was already in the middle of a snowfield.

’ This place is still amazing even though I've seen it many times. ' thought Jane.

“How does it, still feel beautiful?"Ruixue Asked.

Jane turned around to look at Ruixue who was behind her.

Jane said with a smile “ " Yes, this place is really beautiful.”

’ Like you, Ruixue ' said Jane inwardly.

“Good, then.” Ruixue said proudly.

“then what we will do today?"Asked Jane.

“Well then, let's review the aptitude you have.”

“Alright, I have a strong element Sun, a weak Fate, a rather strong Life and Fire.”

“Hearing that element of yours, it still amazes me, Jane. Three special elements and three elements that have quality above normal."Said Ruixue as she shook her head.

"Haha. Then How Are you Ruixue?”

“that I myself have a strong ice element and a normal wind.”

“you have good qualities, Ruixue.”

“yes, my element is in a good category, although not comparable to you, Jane.”

Jane continued her explanation.

“My bloodline is Sun Eating Tiger. And I have a constitution is Yang Embodiment Body. I also gained 3 Basic Cultivation skills. First, Basic Recovery gave me the ability to speed up my regeneration and be able to heal others even though the healing effect was very slow. Second, Element control makes it easier for me to extract and control my elements. And the last one is Beast Instinct which enhances my senses and instincts. This Beast Instinct can also increase instinct instantly for a few minutes.”

“Your Bloodline and your Constitution are so Full of Yang energy by the Name, Jane. In addition you have 3 basic cultivation skills that are quite good where the average cultivator only gets 2 Basic cultivation skills."Said Ruixue.

“What about your other aptitudes, Ruixue?”

“I don't remember, Jane. Maybe it's because I'm just a soul, so the other aptitudes aren't very clear. But as far as I can remember, my bloodline has something to do with Ice.”

“Yes, Its okay if you don't remember it."Jane said. Then Jane seemed hesitant to say something.

Ruixue who saw that asked. “What is it, Jane?”

Jane shyly asked, “wasn't I given a gift ?”

Hearing that, Ruixue laughed “Of course, I'll give you a gift, Jane. But after I get my body back.”

Hearing that answer, made Jane's body emit an aura of that feeling of disappointment.

Ruixue who saw the disappointment radiating from Jane's body immediately said.

“Therefore, I will grant Your Wish which I can do now.”

Hearing that Jane looked at Ruixue.

“My wish? Whatever I want it to be?”

“Whatever I can grant."Ruixue Said.

With those words Jane's body seemed to radiate incredible happiness.

Feeling that overwhelming happiness, Ruixue felt a little regret.

'Jane wouldn't do anything strange, would she?' Ruixue Thought.

After thinking like that, Ruixue saw Jane's mood turn very serious. Ruixue immediately noticed what Jane was going to do.

Jane approached Ruixue and held Ruxue's hands. Jane with a serious face was in front of Ruixue's eyes. Looking at Jane's face in front of her, Ruixue felt that Jane had become very handsome and cool than usual. Ruixue felt her heart begin to beat faster and Ruixue focused her attention on Jane's lips that were about to say something.

“Ruixue, you remember the reason I chose the body Pear Gourd in threasury Room?.”

Ruixue nodded. Ruixue still remembered the reason Jane said.

“I chose it because I needed someone I could trust, someone who could guide me and protect me. But the most important reason is because you are an important person to me, Ruixue.”

Jane took a breath.

“You know, why are you my important person?”

Ruixue just shook her head.

Jane looked at Ruixue's eyes with a slightly reddened face and said in all seriousness.

“Because I love you, Ruixue. I want you as my wife and to build a family with me. What do you think ?, Ruixue.”

After saying that, Jane waited for Ruixue's reply.

Ruixue said “Can I think about it first?”

Hearing those words. Jane could only nod with a sad feeling and wanted to take her hand off, but Ruixue still held her hand tightly. With this action, Jane's once sad heart became happy.

Ruixue thought about her answer and feelings while closing her eyes.

'so Jane loves me, but do I like Jane ? With that thought, Ruixue began to think.

'How I feel about Jane.’

'Hate ?, Of course not. Neutral ? It's also definitely not. Love ? I'm not too sure.’

Then Ruixue thought of some situations.

'When Jane was successful, How did I feel? Of course, I would love to.’

'What if I saw someone else who was her partner.’

Ruixue also imagined the situation. Ruixue's heart ached to see that.

'Alright, Ruixue. It's time to stop looking for excuses. Ask yourself how you feel when you hear Jane's words of love. I feel very happy and my heart is beating fast. Well, it's time to admit that I love Jane, too.’

With that established thought. Jane said.

“Although my feelings may not be as strong as yours, Jane. But I will say, I love you too and want to be your wife.”

Ruixue kissed Jane on the cheek.

Jane who heard Ruixue's answer was already feeling happy. Jane was made even happier by Ruixue's cheek kiss. Jane also touched her cheek which had been kissed by ruixue while smiling.

Ruixue who saw jane's action also smiled as she fanned her red face with her hands. Jane who saw Ruixue's behavior laughed and approached Ruixue.

“hahaha, Ruixue you don't mind if I take my revenge on you?”

Before Ruixue understood the meaning of Jane's words. Ruixue looked at Jane's face in front of her and she felt her lips being touched. Ruixue was aware that Jane was kissing her lips. They both closed their eyes to feel the kiss.

After a few seconds of kissing, they both took off their lips.

'This is called a kiss.' Ruixue thought while holding her lips.

'This is called a kiss. It's as sweet as the explanation in the book.' Jane thought as she recalled the explanation she had read.

'should I try again?' Jane thought as she looked at Ruixue's lips with the gaze of a predator finding its prey. Ruixue who saw Jane's gaze felt goosebumps.

“Jane?” Call Ruixue hesitantly.

Jane who saw Ruixue's condition immediately decided something.

'Come on, let's feel it in its entirety’

Looking at Jane who approached her with a more violent look, Ruixue felt that something was going to happen.

Ruixue immediately said “Stop, Ja..” Before her words were finished, Ruixue's mouth was covered by Jane's mouth. They kissed again.

Jane who started kissing Ruixue felt that something was missing.

’ I want to taste more of that sweetness again ' thought Jane. Jane also thought of one way that was in the book she was reading.

Ruixue, who closed her eyes and deepened into the sensation of this kiss, felt that something had entered her mouth. She opened her eyes and could only see Jane's eyes full of predatory feelings and laughter.

Jane's long tongue immediately traced Ruixue's entire mouth. Jane's tongue twirled around Ruixue's tongue like someone dancing. Jane also sucked Ruixue's tongue. Ruixue who experienced jane's kissing technique could only be made to surrender to take a breath. The two kissed for a few minutes. After that Jane took off the kiss. Jane who took off the kiss took a breath and saw the impact of the kiss on Ruixue.

Ruixue's white clothes were untidy everywhere. The biggest impact of the kiss was the condition of Ruixue's face. Ruixue's white face turned red, her normally sharp eyes filled with tears. And her spit-filled lips were proof of how ferocious their kiss was.

Seeing Ruixue's condition, Jane felt that her lust was getting worse. Jane feels tight inside her panties. Jane Instinct said to attack the woman in front of her to make it hers, but she held back her instinct. Jane hugged Ruixue tightly.

“you okay?” Jane whispered in Ruixue's ear.

Hearing Jane's sexy voice right in her ears made Ruixue's body tremble.

” I'm fine " Ruixue replied in a coquettish voice.

Ruixue's voice almost made her lose her reason but she managed to contain it.

Jane in her sexy hoarse voice said

“Can we do it ?” While hugging Ruixue tightly.

Ruixue who heard the question was a bit confused. Ruixue realized the meaning of the question when she felt that something prominent touched her.

“We can do it, Jane."Said Ruixue with a sexy voice.

Jane who heard this felt the thread of reason was almost broken.

10