9. That Night II ♥
898 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jane who was holding the thread of the reason that was about to break immediately said to Ruixue.

“Ruixue darling, Can you move as into space that similar to My room?"asks Jane in that sexy hoarse voice.

Hearing that Ruixue immediately changed the place that was originally a snowfield into the Jane room they knew. Jane who saw where she was standing had the same view as her room. All sightings are almost the same as the real ones.

Jane who had already examined the place immediately lowered her body and placed her right hand on Ruixue's leg.Yes, Jane did the princess carry to Ruixue. Ruixue, who felt her body floating, shouted “Kyaaa!!”. Jane who heard the scream laughed. Ruixue listened to Jane's laughter. The laughter made Ruixue's face blush. Ruixue soon discovered the situation she was in. She is being princeess carried by Jane. And this made her face redder until she closed her face with both hands because of great embarrassment. Ruixue's behavior made Jane who was looking at her feel that Ruixue was very funny.

“Why are you covering your face, Ruixue? You don't want to see my face?”ask Jane full of miscievous.

“And whose fault is this? And why did you carry me without saying anything?"Ruixue said while looking at Jane.

“I just want to go to bed, don't you like it?"Jane said while tilting her head and looking at Ruixue with eyes filled with innocence.

This action made ruixue feel that an arrow had pierced through her heart. Ruixue immediately said.

“Of course I like it, Jane. But next time tell me first, okay.”

Jane nodded and carried Ruixue to the existing bed. After arriving, Jane lowered Ruixue's on bed gently. Ruixue also asked.

“You sure to do it in this dream, why not wait until my body is made?”

Hearing that question, Jane closed her eyes and when she opened them, they turned like the eyes of a tiger which shocked Ruixue. Jane who was unaware of her change looked at Ruixue lustfully and said

“I'm sorry, Ruxue. But I can't help it anymore. My instinct told me to make you mine, Ruxue. Even if it's just a dream, I still want to do it.”

Ruxue could only nod. Seeing that, Jane stroked Ruixue's  hair and wolf ears.

“ So Ruixue can you remove our clothes without the underwear."Asks Jane.

Ruixue removes their clothes and they now wear only underwear. They also look out for one another.

Ruixue has a beautiful body. Ruixue also has snow-white skin. She wears a white Bra that cannot hide her D-Cup-size chest and also a pelvis that makes it easier to give birth.

Meanwhile, Jane has an athletic body. Her skin is also white although not comparable to Ruixue. She wears a black Bra that hides her F-Cup size chest and prominent pelvis. In addition, her stomach full of muscles also adds to the beauty of Jane's body. But what caught Ruixue's attention the most was the bulge that was in Jane's groin. The bulge looked very tight in Jane's black pants.

When they saw what was in front of them, they swallowed.

“You are so beautiful, Ruixue.”

“You are also beautiful, Jane.”

Jane turned to Ruixue.

“Even if this is just a dream, let's do it like in reality.”

"Huh.”

Then they kissed. At first they just touch their lips and take them off for a few times. Then they began to kiss deeply. Jane also put her tongue into Ruixue's mouth. Jane's tongue began to explore Ruixue's entire mouth. After Satisfied, she began to twist and suck Ruixue's tongue. This time, Ruixue also put up a fierce fight.

Jane while kissing Ruixue, she also started to take off the bra that Ruixue was wearing. After a while, the bra opens. Then Jane with her right hand held ruixue's chest. The action made Ruixue moan.

”Ahnn"

But it made ruixue's resistance weaken and made Jane kiss her more aggressively. Jane also did not forget to clamp one of Jane's nipple. This made Ruixue's sigh even stronger.

”Ahnn"

“Mch mch”

"Ahn ahnnn”

“Mch mchhh”

Only sounds like the one above are heard for 5 minutes before stopping. Jane who stopped the kiss looked at Ruixue's face. Ruixue's face turned red and she was drooling from her mouth. Seeing her very messy face, made Jane's lust even higher. Jane also put her hand into Ruixue's panties. When she pulled her hand, there was a thick liquid in her hand. Jane also showed her hand to Ruixue.

“Look At Ruixue. You look ready.”

Seeing that hand, Ruixue felt embarrassed but she didn't want to lose. Ruixue also pointed to Jane's panties.

“Then what is it? Are you ready too?”

Now Jane is embarrassed because her underwear is very prominent like something wants to come out.

“Okay, I'm ready too.” Jane also tried to take off Ruixue's panties.

"Ruixue. Lift yourself up a little.” And Jane take off Ruixue's panties.

When Jane wanted to take off her underwear, Ruixue said.

“Let me take it off.”

Jane obeyed her. Then Ruixue took off her bra. When Ruixue wanted to help take off her panties, Jane stood up. Ruixue also felt bewildered by the action.

Jane who stood up asked “Ruixue, can you take it off while kneeling in front of me?”

Hearing Jane's request, Ruixue realized what Jane wanted. She immediately knelt down in front of Jane and took off her underwear. With the panties taken down, that something finally broke free. Ruixue who saw something swaying up and down was mesmerized.

That something was Jane's penis. The Penis was so big that it almost covered Ruixue's face. Jane's penis has a length of 20 cm and circumference 16 cm.

Ruixue who saw the penis felt dumbfounded.

'That big!!, if something of that size gets inside me, I will die. But if it goes inside, can i feeling good?' Ruixue thought with great fear and expectation.

She began to look closely at Jane's genitals. Jane's Penis is nothing like her regular penis. Jane's Penis is bright pink, it's kind of cute. But Jane's Penis is full of vein that show how powerful the penis is. Jane also has no scrotum so the vagina is directly visible under the penis. Her pussy is a stunning pink.

Jane, who saw Ruixue's behavior, asked while stroking Ruixue's head and hair.

“You want to touch it, Darling ? ”

Ruixue touched the penis with one hand.

“Good, Like that, darling. Move up and down slowly. Don't hold it too hard." Guide Jane while stroking her head.

Jane who felt the hand job let out a moan while closing her eyes.

"Hah hah hah”

Jane's Penis, which had already felt the pleasure, began to release Pre-cum. Ruixue who saw the pre-cum coming out of the penis felt hypnotized. Jane who was enjoying a handjob with her eyes closed felt a different sensation on the head of her penis and immediately turned her head down. She looked at Ruixue who put the head of her penis into her mouth and her tail that swayed right to left. The sight was very arousing for Jane.

“Why did you put it in your mouth, Darling?”

Ruixue just looked at Jane with a look that didn't know why.

“Then you want to try licking it?"Asked Jane lustfully.

Ruixue nodded.

“Try licking it like a lollipop. And don't get it on your teeth.”

Ruixue licked the head of her penis. Jane feels that blowjob brings a different pleasure than a handJob. Looking at Ruixue who was intensely licking her dick brought the pleasure and sense of conquest. In addition, sometimes meeting eye to eye makes Jane feel mental pleasure.

“hah hah, so good Ruixue. Keep going."Jane said as she stroked Ruixue.

Hearing that, Ruixue also accelerated her lick. She also gets a handjob on her dick. Jane felt more pleasure from what she experienced. Jane sense she is in crisis.

“Hhah..Huh.. Take it easy, Ruixue Darling " asked Jane.

Ruixue didn't hear Jane's request. It even speeds up its movement.

“Hah..Stop huh.. I'm almost cumming, Ruixue"”

Hearing that, Ruixue further accelerated her movements.

Jane who could no longer bear it immediately grabbed Ruixue's head and deepened her penis. Jane still remembers not to push too deep. Jane Shouted.

“I'm Cumming!!”.

Then, white liquid came out of Jane's penis. Ruixue felt immeasurable pleasure in her mouth filled with that white liquid. After a few seconds of the penis pumping the white liquid, Jane took the Penis out of Ruixue's mouth. Ruixue began to feel the white liquid in her mouth. The liquid tastes chewy and has a slightly sweet taste not bitter or fishy like what's in the book. she swallowed all the liquid in her mouth.

After escaping from the pleasure of ejaculation. something is seen that makes Jane's penis that about shrink, swelled evenmore with the same or even greater potency. Jane saw Ruixue's throat move down. The movement of the throat signals one thing.

'Ruixue swallowed it.’

It made Jane happy and more eager also more lust to make Ruixue her own.

After Ruixue swallowed all the liquid in her mouth. she looked up. Ruixue saw Jane's face full of happiness and a smile. However she could not be entirely pleased, as now the body was shivering due to Jane's lustful gaze and desire to ‘eat’ the prey.

'What kind of gaze is that!!!' Ruixue shouted in her thought, but her body said something else.

This is My first to write a sexual scene. So if its not good, I hope for your understanding. And maybe you can suggest word for sexual scene sound effect. Thank for the attention.

9